Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Has Digital Portal Club Crashed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Digital Portal Club Crashed (1668 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Digital Portal Club Crashed by sherifhflo: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2017
When I was introduced to a platform that pays 100% in just 8 days, I was excited. I was excited about the prospects and opportunities of making good morning while it last.

I started with just $25 worth of btc, and soon enough, I started making btc 100 % in just 8 days. I created more accounts from the profit derived from my initial capital. My account soon rose to 4. My least investment was $50btc while my highest was $150btc.. This means I had since made my initial capital back with plenty profit.

But now, the system has stopped paying. According to the admins, this is due to blockchain API upgrade. Number of participants have increased over night to 15,000 in less than 2 months.. Even I made a fair share from referral bonus.

However, the inability of the platform to allow participants get their profit has left many really disturbed. Even new members cannot put money in the system - PROVIDE HELP. It goes without saying that the system is designed to last for as long as possible because you cannot get your money our without re-commitment. Which means, it will be difficult for the system to crash as result of lack of fund. Some of us have made our money from system, so I personally have nothing to lose. Like its always been said - Always Try With Spare Money

So, my question is, HAS DIGITAL PORTAL CLUB crashed for good?
Re: Has Digital Portal Club Crashed by sherifhflo: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2017
I just saw a ost on NL telling people to join Digital Portal Club when the scheme has stopped paying.... SMH
Re: Has Digital Portal Club Crashed by sherifhflo: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2017
Atleast, before you join, be sure of what you are getting into.
Re: Has Digital Portal Club Crashed by durell(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2017
i was merged for payment this morning.
guess is a technical issue
Re: Has Digital Portal Club Crashed by sherifhflo: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
durell:
i was merged for payment this morning.
guess is a technical issue

Please the proof of payment. Because as I am typing this, there is heavy complaints going on, on their Facebook page

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Change IP / How Kilenra Is Changing The Face Of Investments In Africa / BETTER THAN FOREX (boom And Crash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.