Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Where can I Buy Fairly Used And Trusted Android Phone In Abuja? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where can I Buy Fairly Used And Trusted Android Phone In Abuja? (2844 Views)

Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / 6 Reasons Not To Use Your Phone In Bed At Night / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where can I Buy Fairly Used And Trusted Android Phone In Abuja? by LordHiffy(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2017
Does any one know a good and trusted outlet where I can buy fairly used phones in abuja?? I normally patronize Discount blackberry but they are currently out of stock.
Re: Where can I Buy Fairly Used And Trusted Android Phone In Abuja? by karleone(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
LordHiffy:
Does any one know a good and trusted outlet where I can buy fairly used phones in abuja?? I normally patronize Discount blackberry but they are currently out of stock.

You can call my friend: 08061539127
Re: Where can I Buy Fairly Used And Trusted Android Phone In Abuja? by sheylarhh(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Go to Banex plaza....Wuse 2
Re: Where can I Buy Fairly Used And Trusted Android Phone In Abuja? by Mustack: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Oga wake up from you slumber jor. The point is fairly use material some phone that last few weeks is having problem. Buying a fairly use material is at your own risk. It might be working fine but immediately the possession have been handed over something might go wrong to it.. I opted not to buy any electronic that is fairly use because I use to buy them at Westminster but the last phone I bought to the hell of money out from me.. So there no place or where to get the best fairly use material.. All I can say is cavet emptor.
Re: Where can I Buy Fairly Used And Trusted Android Phone In Abuja? by chigrin: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2018
GRINERIA , your number one online place for Mobile gadgets, Electronics such as Inverter, Laptops and More. Call/Whatsapp us Today on 08086109104 or 08062352970

Very clean and perfectly okay Fairly Used IPhone 4 available for sale

DISPLAY3.5" (8.89 cm)

STORAGE16 GB

CAMERA5 MP

BATTERY1420 mAh

Re: Where can I Buy Fairly Used And Trusted Android Phone In Abuja? by Deejavu1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
Go to slot at Banex plaza or GSM village
Re: Where can I Buy Fairly Used And Trusted Android Phone In Abuja? by chigrin: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
GRINERIA is your number one online store for a wide range of products such as mobile phones & accessories, computers, Electronics, Automobile parts, Fashionable Male & Female Shoes and lots more.

Now Available For sale

Very Neat Innjoo one perfectly Okay with no cracks.
The innjoo one phone comes with:
2G RAM
16GB Internal Memory
13 Mega Pixel Camera Front With Led Flash/5 Pixel Back
Dual SIM Slot: Micro SIM And Nano Sim
5.0 inches Screen Size
1.7GHZ Octa-core Cortex-A53 CPU, Mediatek MT6752 Chipset, Mali-T720 MP4 GPU (Amazing For The Game Lovers).
Supports Up to 32GB MicroSD.
Call/Whatsapp 08086109104.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Edge 2017: Release Date, 6GB RAM And 24MP!!!! / 4 Charging Mistakes You Should Not Ignore ( If You Truly Love Your Phone ) / This Is How Everyone Is Making Money In Nigeria These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.