Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

"Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (58887 Views)

The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by CastedDude: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Read this important notice shared by Malik Nasir, to warn Nigerians about the danger of buying unverified fairly used phones and gadgets which could land them in prison.

Any time you buy that fairly or London used phone, you could be buying your way to prison. Stolen phones are now packaged or disguised as London or fairly used phones. Most of the phones were collected at gun-point or by robbers, stolen in traffic, snatched vehicles and bags, pickpocketed etc.

Some of the disguised London or fairly used phones carry murder cases, particularly, where the true owners were murdered.

Several of such reported cases of stolen phones come from Oshodi, Mile 2, Mile 12, Mushin e.tc.

These phones are mostly without packs and chargers.

Each time you buy used phone, insist on the source and get your receipt. Please, keep it. That could be your saviour when the law enforcement agents tracked the phone to you because it might be difficult getting those that sold it to you.

Note that, each time you buy that unverified fairly or London used phone, you are helping to keep robbers and criminals in business.

As soon as the robbers and criminals get their victims' phones, they are moved to Computer Village, Mushin and other markets where they are made to look like London or Fairly Used Phones.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/anytime-you-buy-fairly-used-phone-you.html

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by CastedDude: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2017

1 Share

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by subtlemee(f): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
This is an eye opener..if I don't have money to buy a new phone I'll use rubber band to hold the old one together till when I can get a brand new one

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by SalamRushdie: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
Please why do Nigerian robbers always look so Haggard?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by CastedDude: 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by obynocute(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na Real wah ooo...
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by PrettyCrystal: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
because they are robbers
SalamRushdie:

14 Likes

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
I never see handsome armed robbers sha.

31 Likes

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by subtlemee(f): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The photos are usually taken after they've spent days or weeks in detention without food and bath and or when investigations has been completed and proven that they are really the criminals

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Rilwayne001: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
An old friend dash me iphone7 last week, can i use it?

7 Likes

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by jejemanito: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nigga prolly started from these baby steps grin

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by jejemanito: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
because they are robbers
Wrong answer grin

4 Likes

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Jabioro: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
May God take way whatever we will buy that would put us in trouble.. OP thanks a lot, this information needed to be at front roll..

6 Likes

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Iphone5: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
We are no longer in the era of blackberry
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Mynd44 I respect u in few secs u do your job

2 Shares

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by khalidjnr(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2017
Nice info
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by waxxydude: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Abi? The robbers that robbed me last in coventry-UK where in blazers i wasn't scared, i was intimidated by their flashy swag, then dispossessed. I respected them, i even asked one for his IG handle, though i blackout after 5secs.

17 Likes

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by adorablepepple(f): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
Very true,that's why I buy new phone when I need one
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
Am not a phone freak
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Defaramade(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2017
HateU2:
I never see handsome armed robbers sha.
Eyan ti o da lo n ba ilu je fa grin
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by psucc(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Na only Nokia 3310 or touch I fid buy used one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
Defaramade:
Eyan ti o da lo n ba ilu je fa grin
lol
O sun mi o
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Defaramade(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
HateU2:
lol O sun mi o
Lol cheesy
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by hardbody: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

They don't find enough to rob, even their victims are wretched. There was a story about when a gang of robbers went to one community in Ogun state to rob and they left with about N39.00 . As they were leaving, they were raining abuses on the occupants asking them what work they were doing if in some households they could only get N5.00, while threatening that when next they come blood will flow. How do you then expect the boys to pay for the hired metals and still find money to eat, drink, smoke and fok that night.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for the info. lalasticlacla, come and see london used snake phone...shocked
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by hardbody: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Rilwayne001:
An old friend dash me iphone7 last week, can i use it?

Haaaaa don't oooo.

Give it to me to avoid stories that touch

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by SalamRushdie: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
hardbody:

They don't find enough to rob, even their victims are wretched. There was a story about when a gang of robbers went to one community in Ogun state to rob and they left with about N39.00 . As they were leaving, they were raining abuses on the occupants asking them what work they were doing if in some households they could only get N5.00, while threatening that when next they come blood will flow. How do you then expect the boys to pay for the hired metals and still find money to eat, drink, smoke and fok that night.

LMAO..because I always wonder what they rob for if can't even look healthy small

3 Likes

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by BlackBaron: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Easier to blacklist the phones across all networks. Surely that's common sense. Only Nigeria just defies belief with some non existent policies.

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by NCP: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Some London Used Phones and Criminals are like...

2 Likes

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by GOLDENWOLF(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Ok....
Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by davidica(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nt All,some Are Handsome And Good Looking But After Been Arrested They Look Rough And Unkept Bcus Nigerian Police Doesnt Investigate And Interrogate,they Only Use Force And Torture,even If Were Just A Suspect.
To Them A Suspect Is Also A Criminal

1 Like

Re: "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abi. After all their thiefing
SalamRushdie:

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anybody Also Having Issues With Etisalat Simple Server / WhatsApp Is Down All Over The World / Don Jazzy Accepts Infinix Note 8 From Davido Over Iphone 12 Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.