Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (99021 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by ufondunenye(f): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lol,I know him,he was the front guy when man 0' war did dia tug of war at the swearing in. grin

The guy tall no be lie. grin wink
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by princejenks(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
for her mind now,she has fallen in love already.she's already imagining what being married to him will be like
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
saaedlee:

Oya oppose my assertion with facts and if possible photographs.

BTW how many times did you quote me?
sorry about d quotes.wasn't delivering here.I actually thought it didn't deliver.I don't have facts or photographs as I was privileged to have served once in one state.I am not disputing ur facts,am only wondering how u came to that conclusion considering we have 36camps in d country. Its only someone who has served in all 36States or d nysc official in charge of sanitation(if there's anything like that) that can say for certain
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by queenkenny(f): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
The guy behind them in the first picture be like "wetin dey worry these ones, nah height them come measure for camp" grin
Lwkmd... so funny
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by saaedlee: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
lexy2014:
sorry about d quotes.wasn't delivering here.I actually thought it didn't deliver.I don't have facts or photographs as I was privileged to have served once in one state.I am not disputing ur facts,am only wondering how u came to that conclusion considering we have 36camps in d country. Its only someone who has served in all 36States or d nysc official in charge of sanitation(if there's anything like that) that can say for certain

We all serve once.

While discussing facilities in NYSC camps all over Nigeria and with negative remarks about other camps I had my conclusion.
Abuja camp will always remain the best in terms of facilities n good hygiene, etc. During our days in camp, the cleaners washed the toilet twice in a day, swept twice also.. As in, even high school hostels and sadly those of tertiary institutions cannot boast of such cleanliness.
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
How tall are they ?
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Tman104(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
If them marrid each other na rakunmi them go born
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
THEY ARE BOTH TALL..... Reminds me of my own time at Yikpata many years ago, check this out http://www.mylifeinspiration.com/2017/01/dont-be-lazy/
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by BoleAndFish: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
PaperLace:
How is that girl tall? Her height isn't that surprising, I have seen lots of girls that tall.
I'm taller than her_ in heels. grin
WehdoneMa

Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by WarHorse1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
In the first picture, why is the guy pointing there with his right hand?
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by oblak00(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
And in today's CDS meeting, a mentally unstable woman stormed in on us and shared her thoughts with us after which she followed us to take pictures. Much love

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by menthane(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
I missed Bayelsa camp....Back in those days.
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
saaedlee:

Oya defend your assertion with facts and if possible photographs!
I am too busy to do that. Ask your discombobulated government to give you facts.
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
I love tall girls. I wonder the size of Pen*s this tall guy go posses. Na killer squad. Any punny him jar must confess.
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Snowstorm: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hotsparkles:
Hmmm this is kubwa Camp, FCT. I miss kubwa, especially the maami
I swear d maami was always lit every night back to back
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Emzy123(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
If both of dem see me dem go know say their own just start
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Snowstorm: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
saaedlee:
Abuja camp, one of the cleanest of camps!
It's jigawa camp
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by oyejideogunjumo: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
dainformant:
This Female Corper Thought She Was Tall Till She Met This Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp

A serving corp member who felt she was very "heighted" -was amazed after she met her match in her NYSC camp in Abuja. The excited female corper decided to cherish the moment by posing for a picture with the very tall corper whom she revealed is the tallest in the NYSC camp.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/this-female-corper-thought-she-was-tall.html
it is good to always accept fault or mistakes in life. I appreciate ur lifestyle
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
He certainly would be the right hand marker for his platoon parade...
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=saaedlee post=53177223]

We all serve once.

While discussing facilities in NYSC camps all over Nigeria and with negative remarks about other camps I had my conclusion.
Abuja camp will always remain the best in terms of facilities n good hygiene, etc. During our days in camp, the cleaners washed the toilet twice in a day, swept twice also.. As in, even high school hostels and sadly those of tertiary institutions cannot boast of such cleanliness. [/quotes]ok...its all good
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by saaedlee: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeeTus:
I am too busy to do that. Ask your discombobulated government to give you facts.

Next...
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Angelinastto:
Ion really know which stature to wish for.
¤ I love tall and slim cos they always look elegant.
¤ I love average height and chubby with nice curves cos they are sexy.
¤ I also love short and slim cos they are cute.
#Olivertwist

Point is, height is all relative cheesy

O pari
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by tillaman(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Longitude and latitude
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
If dem like each other, i pronounce them man and wife and anything NYSC and height has joined together, let no tribal, State of origin, religion, past forgotten relationship, recession etc put asunder. I have spoken...
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by kimnicki(f): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
femi4:
The way you hanged that extension is risky
lol.. okay
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
No doubting about it...make him ur boo..long dick, long va*ina
like begets likegrin
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by majalisa(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jibril659:
She's tall alright grin
she is "vertically long"
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by andyanders: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
thorpido:
Make dem involve.

That will be a suicide as their children would turn to have deformity. The guy should find a shorter lady as a wife so that the children would turn to a normal being, likewise the lady.
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2017
alaskido:
I love tall girls. I wonder the size of Pen*s this tall guy go posses. Na killer squad. Any punny him jar must confess.

Height doesn't determine dick size...
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:37am On Jan 28, 2017
this one go get deep CUNTinent oh
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Prestdude: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2017
saaedlee:
Abuja camp, one of the cleanest of camps!

You've not been to Fanisau, Jigawa state that's why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Anthem / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.