Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Is Buhari Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Dead? (3954 Views)

Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode / Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina / ‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Dead? by kayo80(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2017
Is Buhari dead? That seems to be question on the minds of majority of Nigerians right now. The Nigerian president went on a two week holiday in UK last week, and news from the presidency before his departure was that he was also going to have a medical checkup while abroad. And a few days after he departed, the rumors started.

There have been different versions of the rumor. Some said he went for an organ transplant and died during the operation. Others said he died of cardiac arrest. While some others said he committed suicide. What are we to believe, right? And people are buying into these stories because they haven't seen enough proof to convince them otherwise. Maybe if they saw the president holding up a current newspaper in a live video they would stop buying into the rumors. But I am guessing Buhari feels the rumors are to petty for him to pay attention to. Well, he is scheduled to be back in a few days, so I guess it is only a matter of time before everyone knows the truth.

Personally, I do not believe he is dead. He has too enemies that have the power and connections to get solid intelligence, and if Buhari was truly dead, those individuals would have made it their mission to spread the story, unadulterated, to the people. I know someone like Fayose (current Governor of Ekiti state) would most likely have spearheaded spreading this rumor of Buhari's death if Buhari was really dead. Think about it...the man has been wishing the president dead since even before Buhari became the elected president in 2015. Just before the 2015 presidential elections, Governor Fayose went ahead to do a full page ad in the dailies that cost him millions, warning Nigerians that Buhari might die any time soon.

As I said above, I guess it is a waiting game for us right now. We will know for sure in about a week whether president Muhammadu Buhari is alive or dead.

http://outoftheordinary101..com.ng/2017/01/is-buhari-dead.html

Re: Is Buhari Dead? by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2017
We should pls stop asking this foolish question of buhari been death or alive, the man said he was going on vacation and he was specific with the number of days he going to spend.

If the scheduled days run out and he's not bad then we can start asking questions. Then no one can defend anyone anymore.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Dead? by gbegemaster(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Watching
Re: Is Buhari Dead? by DoyenExchange: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Is Buhari Dead? by kingsamosy(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2017
be patient we shall find out soon. his 10days vacation will soon end

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Dead? by highpriest4: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2017
not yet
Re: Is Buhari Dead? by kayo80(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2017
highpriest4:
not yet

Lol
Re: Is Buhari Dead? by kayo80(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2017
kingsamosy:
be patient we shall find out soon. his 10days vacation will soon end

Abi o!
Re: Is Buhari Dead? by GeeOh(f): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmmmm,God dey.
Re: Is Buhari Dead? by Naijalabel(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2017

Re: Is Buhari Dead? by dlux01: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2017
I am not in support of the death of president buh d actual fact we shud b deliberating abt is while wud d senate n house of assemble give room to sm1 wif health issues to rule over 200million pple... cos to me I bliev sm1 who is not 100% shouldn't b elected in d 1st place even if elected due 2 ignorance, it's shud calls for impeachment by d senate cos dey re d over site to see n protect d masses frm such errors... if d senate continues to ignore dis issues, sooner or lata an unstabled person (madman) will popout as d nxt president of nigeria... to me senators n house of reps re d cause of change for dis country until den...
Re: Is Buhari Dead? by nijabazaar: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2017
If I were a President and so many citizens wish me DEAD....I'd Resign.

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Pro-Buhari Rally And Anti-Buhari Protest / Father Mbaka Releases Shocking Prophecies About Buhari / Nigeria Entertainers Group Suspends Protest In FCT; As Stakeholders Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.