Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! (23879 Views)

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / Earn From Home Today Without Affecting Your Busy Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2017
Today, Nigerian students face many challenges in tertiary institutions. One of the prominent challenges is financial constraints.
Money is very essential for quality education but rarely will the money sent to you as a student from home ever be enough to cater for your academic needs like text books, hand outs, research purposes, assignments, practical sessions among others, much more your personal upkeep. Yet, most parents still wonder why the money they send their children get exhausted easily.

It's easy for a student to be frustrated when there is lack of funds. I can relate to that feeling few years ago. Sometimes, calling home for money becomes a tiring task. You will wish there was something you could do to boost your finance rather than stress your parents because you actually know they don't have the money to give. But this wish is always short lived because you also know that any student that must succeed academic-wise has to put into consideration three things when getting a side job:

1. Time:

If you decide to get a job, will it still give you ample time for your academics? Would it not slow down your academic progress? Every student knows that time is a precious asset that needs to be well managed.

2. Energy:

Would it consume your energy and strength? Would it leave you so drained that you will lack the drive to attend to other pressing issues?

3. Focus:

What job can you do that will not divide your focus? Successful students know their academics must always be in view if they are to have a stellar performance.

Putting these factors in to consideration, what would easily be of help to a student would be online jobs because they require practically no capital and can be done from any internet enabled device. Imagine that rather than doing the usual stuffs to while away time, your phone and laptop gets to fetch you money.

I am not talking about the numerous Ponzi schemes existing today that promise you a mountain if you invest a stone. Those schemes may solve your problem temporarily, but can create bigger problems for you if something goes wrong.

On the other hand, there are plenty available opportunities to make money legitimately online. However, some online jobs can also be time consuming. They may require your presence often at even odd hours.

The best online opportunity that will be most suitable for students is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a simple type of business where you promote products and get paid a certain commission for every sale that comes through you. If you are a student, affiliate marketing solves the three problems above.

1. Time:

With affiliate marketing, you get to invest a small percentage of your time and then have the freedom to attend to other things around you. Two or three hours a day is all the time investment you need. Besides, your time of working is flexible because you decide when to work.

2. Energy:

When you work online, you get to do it from the comfort of your room. Do you need any extra physical effort? Of course not! The strength to need is like the strength you use when you chat. If you can chat for one or two hours without feeling like you did hard work, then you can easily promote products online.

3. Focus:

There is no need to have a divided mind. You don't have to worry about any workload in trying to make money. Once you are have worked online, you can to sleep, read or engage in other activity. There is no need to be anxious.
Affiliate marketing is therefore the smart option for students who want to achieve financial stability in school.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Affiliate Marketing Is The Best Online Opportunity For The Busy Nigerian That Has Next To No Time. i will show a few Nigerian how to start and succeed at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by ghettowriter(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Pls Mr, for the love of God, can you help the masses with full details of this Affiliate marketing and rewarding products to promote without buying your e-book?

As in just take one for the Nairaland team and let it all out. you'll definitely be appreciated. tnks

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by miqos02(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2017
k
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Vaxt(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2017
None but Many will boast here, Nairaland members, jealously, haters, badbelle, envy n e.t.c una well don Ooo
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2017
trade binary

smile to the bank daily undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2017
miqos02:
k

space booker how work?
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Hmm, some students want to read, cram, pass exams, get a degree and get a job which is not guaranteed. This could reshape their thought process
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2017
ghettowriter:
Pls Mr, for the love of God, can you help the masses with full details of this Affiliate marketing and rewarding products to promote without buying your e-book?

As in just take one for the Nairaland team and let it all out. you'll definitely be appreciated. tnks

Dangote sells and give charity, zucherberg sells ads and give charity, gates sells windows and gives charity. i also sell and give charity. i help the community the way i want to. because i do not do it the way you want does not mean am wrong. their are millions of free affiliate marketing ebooks online if you want something free you can always download them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by GoodyOG: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2017
fc
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by tobillionaire(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Mr O.P pls elaborate on this.... hw do I get one affiliate market
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2017
kiss true BTW, check my signature
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by milky3(f): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2017
Alright
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Phemvin(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2017
ghettowriter:

lol!! I get ur point...before we know it, they'll say send me a mail to buy my e-book. Naija sharpness since 1546

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2017
?? TL;DR i know your post are usually unrealistic. If you're really making momey, you won't have time to teach how to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Tazmode:
Hmm, some students want to read, cram, pass exams, get a degree and get a job which is not guaranteed. This could reshape their thought process

yes it will. the popular old saying says "good tidings goes to those who hustle while they wait" grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by annexworld(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Ok o
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2017
tobillionaire:
Mr O.P pls elaborate on this.... hw do I get one affiliate market

you can see a comprehensive guide on affiliate marketing at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Anticorruption:
trade binary

smile to the bank daily undecided undecided
Though its very risky. Do you prefer ForEx trading or Binary Options? If you know a lot about it I'd like to learn from you.

My first attempt at trading ForEx was about two years ago and I lost the whole $300 I invested. I started learning with a Demo account and over time I have grown a $10 demo account to about $250, but the money isn't real grin I want to try again with real money but problems depositing funds/fear of failure is being me back
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2017
annexworld:
Ok o

talkeverytime:
ok

space bookers how work grin?
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Though its very risky. Do you prefer ForEx trading or Binary Options? If you know a lot about it I'd like to learn from you.

My first attempt at trading ForEx was about two years ago and I lost the whole $300 I invested. I started learning with a Demo account and over time I have grown a $10 demo account to about $250, but the money isn't real grin I want to try again with real money but problems depositing funds/fear of failure is being me back

binary is better, you can open a binary.com account ( demo) i will make 1000$ on top
just to give you confidence cool
you can also follow my journal while i head to 10kUSD
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by talkeverytime: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2017
importexpert:

space bookers how work grin?
cool Work dey kampe
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2017
AnonyNymous:

you are on the verge of loosing all your money. if you will not want to loose your hard earned money, put them where you are certain that a return will come even if the return is small.
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by eanestca(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2017
ghettowriter:

You could affiliate with jumia or konga to help boost there sales and earn a decent income, remember students buy a lot so its a very nice opportunity to make good cash.

I also know banks, finance institutions that would agree to pay you something to act like there ambassador, help get students to open account or other things and you could also make good cash, you could even combine the both and it wont affect your studies.

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2017
dis op is sha looking for every means to sell his ebook. so u have migrated from how to import goods to affiliate marketing? interesting

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2017
eanestca:

You could affiliate with jumia or konga to help boost there sales and earn a decent income, remember students buy a lot so its a very nice opportunity to make good cash.

I also know banks, finance institutions that would agree to pay you something to act like there ambassador, help get students to open account or other things and you could also make good cash, you could even combine the both and it wont affect your studies.

bro for the sake of God do not send him into that time wasting venture. ask all affiliate marketers that have used konga and jumia affiliate programs and you will hear stories that touch. i was one of the earliest earliest marketer that realized it was not worth it. i am writing from experience.

1 Like

Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2017
prettyboi1989:

my affiliate jagaban guide is a blessing to many ordinary Nigerians. you are 100% entitled to your own views.
Re: See How A Student Can Earn Money Without Affecting His Studies!!! by importexpert(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2017
feel free to ask all your affiliate marketing related questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Register A Business In Nigeria / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director / How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.