Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

5 Good Reasons Why Betahost247.com Is My Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Good Reasons Why Betahost247.com Is My Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria (1586 Views)

Please Help: Betahost247 Is Killing My Business/Blogging For 2 Weeks Now / Who Is Using Betahost247? / Any One Having Issue With Betahost247? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Good Reasons Why Betahost247.com Is My Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by emcee4love(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2017
Out of all the web hosting companies in Nigeria, BetaHost247.com is my favorite. Ever since I tried them when they allowed Nigerians to register a domain name for as low as N3,500 in this Season Where Naira is Depreciating against the The Dollar, I’ve never thought of moving elsewhere.

It is also the domain name registrar I recommend to Nigerian bloggers that always ask me for where they can buy domain name they can use as custom domain for their Blogger blogs.

Wondering why I like BetaHost247.com? Well, below are my reasons :

1. Cheapest Site To Buy Domain Names and Host Websites in Nigeria

As far as I am concerned, BetaHost247.com is where you can get the cheapest rates for domain names and web hosting plans in Nigeria. Whether you want to buy a domain name or host your website.

Without promo, you can register a domain name for as low as N1,700 and host a website for as low as N290 per month at BetaHost247.com. At promo price, it can go as low as N999 to register a domain name and N190 per month for web hosting. Who else offers such pricing in Nigeria? Name them if you know any. Winks**

Even Now There are on 20% Discount with Coupon Code (20OFF), Use it at checkout page

If you are a web hosting reseller or you make money registering domain name for clients, you will definitely make more money from your services when you do business with BetaHost247.com or You Can get your Own Full Branded Reseller Package from Them.

2. Simple Client Area and Free Management Tools

BetaHost247.com client/billing area is very easy to navigate and understand. Once you are signed in, you can easily see where to click to register domain name, view the list and due dates of domain names you have registered which can be located in your invoice, see open support tickets and many more.

Each Domain name registered at BetaHost247.com is linked to free management tools that allow you to configure your domain name anyhow you like. Hence, you can easily change nameservers, add A and CNAME records all by yourself.

You can as well easily get your EPP code from your dashboard without the need of contacting the support team if you want to transfer your domain name.

Registrar lock is supported too i.e you can easily prevent unauthorized transfer of your domain name.

All these great tools make it easy for me to make money setting up custom domain for users.

3. Excellent Customer Support

BetaHost247.com support team is super awesome. Ever since I started using their services, I’ve never seen the need to call them on phone unlike some web hosting companies I have to call everytime I pay for domain name.

In fact, for two years I’ve been with them now, I don’t even know their phone number nor know their office. I communicate with them via their support system, WhatsApp Messenger/Group and they reply and sort things out without delay.

If there is anything I can’t do from my end, they do it for me free of charge. Whenever I want to move a domain name from my BetaHost247.com account to a client’s Beta Host account, the support team get it done for me as soon as possible for free.

If you register a domain name at BetaHost247.com to use as custom domain for your Blogger blog, the support team will even set it up for you. This is one thing most web hosting companies out there will tell you to figure out by yourself.

4. Ease of Payment; Pay In Naira

It’s very easy to make payment at BetaHost247.com for domain name registration and web hosting services. There are several payment options you can choose from. You can pay online with your Nigerian ATM cards if you don’t have time to go to the bank for direct deposit. At BetaHost247.com, you pay in Naira for web hosting and domain name registration.

I really like BetaHost247.com because of the integration of VoguePay payment gateway which is currently my favorite payment gateway in Nigeria. I use VoguePay to receive online payments on my sites and use the fund in my VoguePay wallet to pay at BetaHost247.com and when I pay this way, whatever I pay for is activated instantly. No need contacting them at all that I have paid. Cool…huh?

5. You Can Make Money at BetaHost247.com

If you check the websites of most web hosting companies in Nigeria, you will discover that they don’t offer Affiliate programs but at BetaHost247.com, you can make money as an affiliate when you refer your loved ones to the site.

You will earn money when anyone you refer to BetaHost247.com pays for a web hosting plan. You get paid for every sale generated through your affiliate link which will be generated for you once you join the BetaHost247.com Affiliate program.

Just imagine if you refer 50 friends, you will earn 15% payout per friend that signs up for hosting plan through your unique link.

Well, I will stop here for now.

Let me know what you think about this BetaHost247.com review. Feel free to share your experience via comments.
Re: 5 Good Reasons Why Betahost247.com Is My Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by betahost247(m): 6:34am On Jan 28, 2017
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service
Re: 5 Good Reasons Why Betahost247.com Is My Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by fjlinks(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
emcee4love:
Out of all the web hosting companies in Nigeria, BetaHost247.com is my favorite. Ever since I tried them when they allowed Nigerians to register a domain name for as low as N3,500 in this Season Where Naira is Depreciating against the The Dollar, I’ve never thought of moving elsewhere.

It is also the domain name registrar I recommend to Nigerian bloggers that always ask me for where they can buy domain name they can use as custom domain for their Blogger blogs.

Wondering why I like BetaHost247.com? Well, below are my reasons :

1. Cheapest Site To Buy Domain Names and Host Websites in Nigeria

As far as I am concerned, BetaHost247.com is where you can get the cheapest rates for domain names and web hosting plans in Nigeria. Whether you want to buy a domain name or host your website.

Without promo, you can register a domain name for as low as N1,700 and host a website for as low as N290 per month at BetaHost247.com. At promo price, it can go as low as N999 to register a domain name and N190 per month for web hosting. Who else offers such pricing in Nigeria? Name them if you know any. Winks**

Even Now There are on 20% Discount with Coupon Code (20OFF), Use it at checkout page

If you are a web hosting reseller or you make money registering domain name for clients, you will definitely make more money from your services when you do business with BetaHost247.com or You Can get your Own Full Branded Reseller Package from Them.

2. Simple Client Area and Free Management Tools

BetaHost247.com client/billing area is very easy to navigate and understand. Once you are signed in, you can easily see where to click to register domain name, view the list and due dates of domain names you have registered which can be located in your invoice, see open support tickets and many more.

Each Domain name registered at BetaHost247.com is linked to free management tools that allow you to configure your domain name anyhow you like. Hence, you can easily change nameservers, add A and CNAME records all by yourself.

You can as well easily get your EPP code from your dashboard without the need of contacting the support team if you want to transfer your domain name.

Registrar lock is supported too i.e you can easily prevent unauthorized transfer of your domain name.

All these great tools make it easy for me to make money setting up custom domain for users.

3. Excellent Customer Support

BetaHost247.com support team is super awesome. Ever since I started using their services, I’ve never seen the need to call them on phone unlike some web hosting companies I have to call everytime I pay for domain name.

In fact, for two years I’ve been with them now, I don’t even know their phone number nor know their office. I communicate with them via their support system, WhatsApp Messenger/Group and they reply and sort things out without delay.

If there is anything I can’t do from my end, they do it for me free of charge. Whenever I want to move a domain name from my BetaHost247.com account to a client’s Beta Host account, the support team get it done for me as soon as possible for free.

If you register a domain name at BetaHost247.com to use as custom domain for your Blogger blog, the support team will even set it up for you. This is one thing most web hosting companies out there will tell you to figure out by yourself.

4. Ease of Payment; Pay In Naira

It’s very easy to make payment at BetaHost247.com for domain name registration and web hosting services. There are several payment options you can choose from. You can pay online with your Nigerian ATM cards if you don’t have time to go to the bank for direct deposit. At BetaHost247.com, you pay in Naira for web hosting and domain name registration.

I really like BetaHost247.com because of the integration of VoguePay payment gateway which is currently my favorite payment gateway in Nigeria. I use VoguePay to receive online payments on my sites and use the fund in my VoguePay wallet to pay at BetaHost247.com and when I pay this way, whatever I pay for is activated instantly. No need contacting them at all that I have paid. Cool…huh?

5. You Can Make Money at BetaHost247.com

If you check the websites of most web hosting companies in Nigeria, you will discover that they don’t offer Affiliate programs but at BetaHost247.com, you can make money as an affiliate when you refer your loved ones to the site.

You will earn money when anyone you refer to BetaHost247.com pays for a web hosting plan. You get paid for every sale generated through your affiliate link which will be generated for you once you join the BetaHost247.com Affiliate program.

Just imagine if you refer 50 friends, you will earn 15% payout per friend that signs up for hosting plan through your unique link.

Well, I will stop here for now.

Let me know what you think about this BetaHost247.com review. Feel free to share your experience via comments.

Truly to be told, i never knew how unique they are until i began to deploy some tools to test if they are good or not. For the detail review, you can check this BetaHost247 review by ShopOnlineG.com

1 Like

Re: 5 Good Reasons Why Betahost247.com Is My Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria by emcee4love(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2019
Give this hosting site your review

(1) (Reply)

Everyday Apps For Free Download / New Adsense Account Approved In 2 Days Only Any Asian Country (any Country Appro / Omg Photoshop: See What's Trending, Well Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.