Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,812 members, 7,837,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) (55813 Views)

UN Confirms Barrow As President Of Gambia / Their Military Strength Of Gambia / Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Genea(f): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
lekkie073:
dats if he is still alive
u wan kill am!!
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by infogenius(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good for Gambia.
It seems the numbers that turned out to welcome
him are about a third of the population of the Gambia
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Barrow should keep exposing himself. Enemies are watching
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
That's lovely, memorable. Let us always celebrate what is good and collectively rise up against what is bad.
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
freeborn76:
Did anyone notice that they had electricity? Chai! Nigeria... angry angry angry
why won't they have electricity, a country that is not as big as taraba
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Ake1: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Even tomorrow is known ONLY to God. Use your resources well to prayer for your own goodness and stop waiting your golden opportunities in cursing somebody.
lekkie073:
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
TippyTop:
Fantastic, that's how the streets of Nigeria would look like when Buhari returns to his Cows in 2019.

You said it all. I swear the jubilation will be a whole month party. Personally I will declare 3 free working days for my staffs and the whole 3 days will be for party and merry day and night.

Serious party jamboree.

Nonsense president from useless party(apc). Bloody ineffective lairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by melejo(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Emekaflatt:

only a yoruba man or Hausa can replace him..
Igbos will only look on from the side, nothing for you boy
That will not still make you better than anyone. It will only massage your ago, this also if futile
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Eeazu: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
Now that he has become president, what next? Before you say Jack Robinson, he'll start making anti people policies.
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by MAKABBEY(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
d birth of another Buhari in Gambia.....
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Emekaflatt: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
melejo:
That will not still make you better than anyone. It will only massage your ago, this also if futile

I had to spell it out to him. he thinks the North are not taking note of how SS with suppprt from SE are frustrating PMB's govt. now

No SE person can contest and win presidential election in Nigeria so far North has to vote too.. GEJ entered by mistake and was booted out like an infidel that he was
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Angelinastto(f): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
TippyTop:
Fantastic, that's how the streets of Nigeria would look like when Buhari returns to his Cows in 2019.
lol you are harsh!

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
I am proud of my country for joining hands to give Gambians what they asked
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by dfrost: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
flyca:
I hope he doesn't misrule too

Bad leadership is in an average African's DNA. He started on the wrong foot by going against the constitution by the appointment of his VP.

Talk about wrestling power but not also sure of what the constitution holds for you as a leader.

Most Africans don't read. I don't know why. angry
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Ejanla11(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nigerians also jubilated sometimes ago. dem go soon hear am.
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by XendersPride(f): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Not bad
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Would it be too much to ask that you please wash your armoured vehicles's?!

Look at that beautiful beast looking so filthy!
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
teebaxy:

This would make sense if only Abuja alone could have stable electricity but it doesn't. A whole capital city of Nigeria, where people pay exorbitant amounts for mediocre accommodation and still have to run generators all day long. Please don't even talk.
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by flyca: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
dfrost:

Bad leadership is in an average African's DNA. He started on the wrong foot by going against the constitution by the appointment of his VP.

Talk about wrestling power but not also sure of what the constitution holds for you as a leader.

Most Africans don't read. I don't know why. angry
Haha. I want to copy this your comment and add to mine. You spoke my mind, walahi!
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by dfrost: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
flyca:

Haha. I want to copy this your comment and add to mine. You spoke my mind, walahi!

Please feel free seƱora flyca.
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
teebaxy:

It is not about size, it is about competence...Haiti is small, it does not have electricity; America is huge, it has electricity. South Africa is geographically larger than Nigeria and has a sizeable population, yet it has electricity...stop this your silly comparison abeg.
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Na so we go welcome buhari back to Nigeria

Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by OlaMiki: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
mumu talk. lick ya wounds stop wailing
TippyTop:
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Genea:
u wan kill am!!
if my parents reach the present age of buhari, then it is rational for me to expect their death anytime. old age means death is critically knocking
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by lekkie073(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ake1:
Even tomorrow is known ONLY to God. Use your resources well to prayer for your own goodness and stop waiting your golden opportunities in cursing somebody.
where is the curse

still searching for the curse

am yet to see the curse

e be like say bomb dey ur head
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by princejenks(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
seems the whole 1.8 million people of the Gambia turned up to greet barrow
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by toocoded: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
TippyTop:
Thats far.....he'll soon be meeting his ancestors sef cos the blood of the innocent souls he has shed keep calling for his HEAD
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by crestedguy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
TippyTop:
haba bros,but this your mouth nah die,haba, to his cows,well let the count down begin......
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Businessideas: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
lekkie073:
You may even die before Buhari
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
TippyTop:
Funny grin

1 Like

Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Businessideas: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
princejenks:
seems the whole 1.8 million people of the Gambia turned up to greet barrow
Keep writing and replying yourself with different usernames, it doesn't change anything
Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by Genea(f): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
lekkie073:
if my parents reach the present age of buhari, then it is rational for me to expect their death anytime. old age means death is critically knocking
well let buhari just leave us, let him just go abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taliban Soldiers Dancing To Drake's Song After Taking Over A Local Club (Video) / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.