Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,748 members, 7,865,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) (55846 Views)

UN Confirms Barrow As President Of Gambia / Their Military Strength Of Gambia / Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) by okechuks22: 6:34am On Jan 28, 2017
flyca:
I hope he doesn't misrule too

Because it is like bad leadership is in an average African's DNA. This one he has started on the wrong foot by going against the constitution by the appointment of his VP. God save Gambians!
my brother African leaders are all the same that's how people will be rejoicing after they will still regret

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) / ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.