Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Don't Waste Your Precious Time Protesting Against FG - Actress Funke Adesiyan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Waste Your Precious Time Protesting Against FG - Actress Funke Adesiyan (604 Views)

Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Waste Your Precious Time Protesting Against FG - Actress Funke Adesiyan by Plugafrica: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Nollywood actress cum politician, Funke Adesiyan took to Instagram to share her opinion about the Nationwide Protest organized by Nigeria's First Partners. She said there's no need of protesting against a deaf horse, she advised the youth of the nation to contest for public offices instead.

Read below;

When people ask me why I joined politics, I tell them from the truest of my heart that it is because I got tired of how things were being done in my country. It's not enough for us to protest, it's more important for us, youths of this beloved nation to get involved in governance. You could try many times before achieve it. Even if you fail all the time, you are a champion amongst those who didn't try at all. Lets look around us, we will realize that we the youths are the driving force of our nation. We are smart, intelligent, agile and we possess many more special qualities. Let's not waste it protesting to a deaf horse. I hereby advice we the youths of this nation, the most important part of nation building to rise and OCCUPY governance. Contest for public offices and be the change you so desire. God bless us all and God bless Nigeria. Funke Adesiyan. @seunoloketuyi @gbobaniyifemidavies @baddosneh @official2babast a deaf horse, she advised the youth of the nation to contest for public offices instead.

SOURCE: http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/dont-waste-precious-time-protesting-federal-government-actress-funke-adesiyan-tells-2face-celebrities/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian ACTRESS, Sotay Ogaga Shows Off Twerking Skills (video) / Breaking: Popular Award Winning Singer Is Dead, See Who / Phone Exposes Son Who Stabbed His Father To Death For Telling Him To Quit Cultis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.