Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,829 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment (40617 Views)

Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Lordsinzu: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2018
okdee:

were you contacted for telephone interview?
madridsta007:
Great interview process.

I had the opportunity to be amongst the first black graduates on their interview process. 4 blacks amongst 44 whites, from an initial pool of over 18,000 applications. Spent a couple of days in hotel in Amsterdam- one of my most rigorous interview process ever.

Was offered an opportunity with them, but declined, as I got something else, elsewhere.

Do apply. You never can say what would happen once you pass the initial online test (if it is still done online, that is!).
hyzich:

good evening sir,

i also got an online invite assessment( Cognitive Ability Test, English Language Test, Situational Judgement Test, Video Interview Questions) in that order. my concern is the video interview questions, how do i go about it sir? i have not done something like that before. Please kindly provide tips on how to overcome the fear of the video interview. Thanks.

how was it sir?
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by sylvestre01(m): 5:56am On Feb 09, 2018
donefezy:
in the whole of nairaland seems only madridsta007 could be of assistance. Have you checked out the teaser? I will check it out by morning

Lol... That teaser is crap.... Nothing helpful sad
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2018
sylvestre01:

Lol... That teaser is crap.... Nothing helpful sad

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not being able to reply. I think I was “banned” on Nairaland— I could only “share” comments. Lol I don’t know what I did!

Hope y’all had a good interview?
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Ifechukwudesim:

Hi please can we talk one on one?

You can put your question(s) here and I’ll do my best to answer them.

1 Like

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0wen2017: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2018
madridsta007:

You can put your question(s) here and I’ll do my best to answer them.
The Map, Maths, Puzzle, English and Situational Judgement test were very OK. Infact I am sure of scoring over 91% in total.

My only Issue is my video Interview. I couldn't find my balance in the first question; but I found my rhythm in the last five.

Do I still stand a chance of progressing, are they very strict when it comes to Interviews?
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2018
0wen2017:

The Map, Maths, Puzzle, English and Situational Judgement test were very OK. Infant I am sure of scoring over 91% in total.

My only Issue is my video Interview was scrapy. I couldn't find my balance in the first question; but I found my rhythm in the last five.

Do I still stand a chance of progressing, are they very strict when it comes to Interviews?

It depends. If the tests were “very OK”, in your words, it then could mean that they would take the interviews pretty serious. It’s an international graduate program so person-to-person/people interaction is key for them.

But again, you might not have done so “bad”.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by 0wen2017: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2018
madridsta007:

It depends. If the tests were “very OK”, in your words, it then could mean that they would take the interviews pretty serious. It’s an international graduate program so person-to-person/people interaction is key for them.

But again, you might not have done so “bad”.
Kai!
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
donefezy:
please can you help with some tips on how the online interview would look like? I just got an invite. Thanks

Sorry, Sir. For some bizarre reason, NL moderators partially banned me on NL.
Perhaps because of the numerous mentions, I was getting.

I hope your test went well and hope you passed this stage. This is the easiest of the stages, to be fair.
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lordsinzu:

please whats the online questions like?

For those who sent me an email- apologies, I could not reply.
I prefer putting down tips in the open to "hiding" it via emails.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by christok1: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
madridsta007:

For those who sent me an email- apologies, I could not reply. I prefer putting down tips in the open to "hiding" it via emails.
Pls, I want to know who pays for the flight ticket and travel expenses
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
christok1:

Pls, I want to know who pays for the flight ticket and travel expenses

Everything was paid for by Heineken.
Even your visa application. I did not pay for anything. Only one person travelled from Africa, and I recall, he did not pay for anything.
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
madridsta007:

Even your visa application. I did not pay for anything. Only one person travelled from Africa, and I recall, he did not pay for anything.

The bold says a lot about the competition.
Apparently, all the "preferably" in requirements on the job advert will turn to "compulsorily".
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
2bby3:

The bold says a lot about the competition.
Apparently, all the "preferably" in requirements on the job advert will turn to "compulsorily".

it's not really a competition. It's an interview, but highly, highly competitive. By God's grace, I was in the first set for the Heineken IGP.
We had 4 blacks amongst 18 people, if I recall well. Or 24. These guys were top, top people. We still are friends, all of us, as we created a FB group. Some declined to take up the offer for Microsoft, Google and one went back to do a PhD at Harvard. I declined the offer for personal reasons— a had better offers elsewhere.
Everyone there was up to what was required in the program. I speak 3 international languages. I am black.
Heineken does not disenfranchise, at least to the best of my knowledge. Meet the requirements and pass every stage and you will get to the final stage. There is no quota system here. Just merit.

madridsta007:

it's not really a competition. It's an interview, but highly, highly competitive. By God's grace, I was in the first set for the Heineken IGP.
We had 4 blacks amongst 18 people, if I recall well. Or 24. These guys were top, top people. We still are friends, all of us, as we created a FB group. Some declined to take up the offer for Microsoft, Google and one went back to do a PhD at Harvard. I declined the offer for personal reasons— a had better offers elsewhere.
Everyone there was up to what was required in the program. I speak 3 international languages. I am black.
Heineken does not disenfranchise, at least to the best of my knowledge. Meet the requirements and pass every stage and you will get to the final stage. There is no quota system here. Just merit.

Thank you.

OK. So someone "liked" a post I put up here. And, apparently, has sent me an email to a now difficult-to-access-email of mine.
I will be able to respond to questions only here please.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Dokore: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
0wen2017:

Kai!

@Owen2017 were you sent a success mail
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Greatbee: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Dblaiz(f): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Greatbee:
I got Heineken Aptitude test questions and answers

https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/heineken-online-graduate-test-questions-study-pack/
Kindly share with me, am broke. God bless you as you do. cry
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by kumesque: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2019
Greatbee:
I got Heineken Aptitude test questions and answers

https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/heineken-online-graduate-test-questions-study-pack/
please share with me
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
If you wanna ace this test, send em a PM. The competition is too stiff not to get help. I'll give you the exact questions and answer and tips on how to pass this test, or even write it for you at 3k
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by peanutbutter(f): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
How far have you received any mail
theAccountant:
If you wanna ace this test, send em a PM. The competition is too stiff not to get help. I'll give you the exact questions and answer and tips on how to pass this test, or even write it for you at 3k
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
peanutbutter:
How far have you received any mail
Not yet
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by emydnoble(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
madridsta007:

What questions in your second video interview with Heineken agents
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2019
emydnoble:

The second video interview focuses on the core area you applied for. Mine was Engineering and Supply Chain, so you have to explain why you are best suited and fitted for the role (your education, experience, etc) and what you think you will bring in that role.
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by uzomanny(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
emydnoble:

Received a mail for the next stage already?
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by uzomanny(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2019
madridsta007:

The second video interview focuses on the core area you applied for. Mine was Engineering and Supply Chain, so you have to explain why you are best suited and fitted for the role (your education, experience, etc) and what you think you will bring in that role.

Thank you so much madridsta007 smiley

Can one still ace this stage when his education and experience does not correlate with the role applied for?
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2019
uzomanny:

Thank you so much madridsta007 smiley

Can one still ace this stage when his education and experience does not correlate with the role applied for?

Not sure. But never say never. For me, mine correlated. And for all my 23 colleagues who got to the final stage.
You need to find a correction, an evidence-based reason on why you applied to the program, to that area.
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by peanutbutter(f): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
How long did it last
madridsta007:

Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
peanutbutter:
How long did it last

30 mins thereabouts. But we also had a face to face interview after that.
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by alternateTroll(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2019
so did you get an offer?
madridsta007:

30 mins thereabouts. But we also had a face to face interview after that.
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2019
https:// chat. whatsapp.com/HF9nIVc7u5F0Qs8wbqHXek

group for naija applicants

remove the space when you copy and paste into your browser
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madridsta007(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2019
alternateTroll:
so did you get an offer?

Yes, I did. After the assessment center in Amsterdam, which was a 3 days' event. Or four. Can't recall clearly.
They try to give everyone who makes it to the assessment center an offer, either in Europe or elsewhere, or your home country. The guys that make it to the assessment center, are top, top, top guys.
Anyway, I declined the offer. Because I had other offers as well.
Re: 2017 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2019
did you get any mail?
alternateTroll:
so did you get an offer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower News Nairaland Thread / N-Power: FG To ‘Disengage’ Over 200,000 Beneficiaries / How To Write EFCC Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.