Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other (42200 Views)

Men Storm Makurdi With 20 Coffins, Fear Grips Benue Residents / Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by uncleck: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
andyomar:
nothing like 48 others. they only took the guy and fled.. wah happened to our security system its pretty messed up. they criminals opened fire in the court....... I taya 4 Naija o
you you are right. They couldn't have rescued 48 persons with just one Toyota 4 runner
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by wiloy2k8(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeRay98:
If Police or army go after and kills these animals now, Kanu and co will use it as propaganda against govt, that the kill pro-biafra activists..

WHY PLENTY PEOPLE NO WELL FOR NL UHHH
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by jrusky(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
So you mean 48 people plus the so called Vampire making 49 ugly heads escape and no security personnel in the entire region to stop a whole lot of 49 beasts faces from escaping

So the buses or trucks that can conveyed such number of demons must be at least 3 to four or more van or trucks and all escaped is that what the police are telling us Ok we've heard you.
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by dman4mdmoon(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sharon6:
Ha! Only in Nigeria

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

"Only in Nigeria"? So what will you say about the escape of Joaquín Guzmán Loera, a Mexican drug kingpin known as El Chapo from Mexican prison? These things happen all over the world. They are organised criminals. It is not only in Nigeria.
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by Trexnemesis(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
wiloy2k8:

WHY PLENTY PEOPLE NO WELL FOR NL UHHH

I taya o. Dem plenty wella. Or una plenty wella!
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by ayindejimmy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
You don't mean it!

Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by Uteghe(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
kiss cry Ipob has done it again.
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by Richy4(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin This is no more prison break....But court Break
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by Enemyofpeace: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Na dem. The home of crimes in Nigeria

Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
BrownCookie:
Too bad. Smh!!!

The corruption level in this country is beyond imagining.

I'm sure the judiciary or police must have known about this.
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by OlaMiki: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thunder kill criminals, cursing a whole president of a largest black country yet they are not clean themselves
sKeetz:
Thunder fire buhari and all his generations angry angry
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by kpaofame: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
shocked undecided Not surprised a bit...The Nigeria police is only good at mounting road block to check particulars, arrest and detain fighting neighbors and kidnap individuals ( termed wandering)...

Nkemtreasure:
True. Confirmed from a friend at the court. But the funny thing is that the court is around the government house premises with an army armored vehicle in front, state police headquarters and SSS headquarters all around there. Just funny but true...
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by Tarnisis(m): 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Vampire and 48 others in one hilux van. I close my left eye they look Lalasticlala
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by VcStunner(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
SuperBlack:
You would have put your Opinion in a simple way.
I don't get you sir
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
what a lawless society we live in
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by delishpot: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

"Only in Nigeria"? So what will you say about the escape of Joaquín Guzmán Loera, a Mexican drug kingpin known as El Chapo from Mexican prison? These things happen all over the world. They are organised criminals. It is not only in Nigeria.

Na Mexico you Dey use compare sane clime? Mexico wey Dey lawless? grin grin if people Dey talk sane world, you carry Mexico put too? Mexico is very corrupt oga. The drug cartel pays off security personnel. In short security personnel and the elites are part of the cartel if you look deeply. Just as big men are mostly clients of big time ritual killers. That is why when they are caught, you hear nothing else about their clients or bosses. You only hear they died in detention.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by Adonis3: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
sorextee:
this is why we cant rely on the naija policemen.. undecided
by the way, whos VAMPIRE

So, assuming im the one who wants to testify against him in court, and those guys came to rescue him,
my own don be.. grin

i dont believe in that PROTECTIVE CUSTODY thing our naija police dey always say will protect ur identity. undecided
na lie, e no dey work. they will still trail you..

i dey yarn you my guy
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by cjscon2(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don't believe cock and bull stories

Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by tillaman(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
This only happens in movies o, that's w@ I thought
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by abimic(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wonders shall never end, so VampireeM is a man and lives in owerri.. . Issorit, God dey.... .
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by Cyjetty: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
THIS CAN HAPPEN ONLY IN IMO STATE WHERE A CRIMINAL IS AT THE HELM OF AFFAIRS. OKOROCHA MUST BE PART OF THE GANG THAT ARRANGED FOR THE STORMING OF THAT COURT PREMISES. HE HAS CASE TO ANSWER.
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by juanmiguel: 1:50am On Jan 28, 2017
lalasticlala:
Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Others

I just got this news from a reliable source in Owerri.

An inmate was taken to High Court Owerri, few minutes ago, a group of armed men stormed the high court. They rescued a notorious criminal, kidnapper called "Vampire" and 48 others.

They also took a rifle from a prison armed squad personnel.
Vampire and 2 other criminals were whisked by their colleagues, not 48 others.
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by juanmiguel: 1:53am On Jan 28, 2017
Tarnisis:
Vampire and 48 others in one hilux van. I close my left eye they look Lalasticlala
don't mind him. 2 others don turn to 48 others. I fear!
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by juanmiguel: 1:58am On Jan 28, 2017
kpaofame:
shocked undecided Not surprised a bit...The Nigeria police is only good at mounting road block to check particulars, arrest and detain fighting neighbors and kidnap individuals ( termed wandering)...

they even came late. parked at fmc, and release a bullet at Alvan flyover as if that was where the incident took place
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by harffie(m): 4:00am On Jan 28, 2017
sorextee:
this is why we cant rely on the naija policemen.. undecided
by the way, whos VAMPIRE

So, assuming im the one who wants to testify against him in court, and those guys came to rescue him,
my own don be.. grin
i dont believe in that PROTECTIVE CUSTODY thing our naija police dey always say will protect ur identity. undecided
na lie, e no dey work. they will still trail you..
lol, them go catch you sef cept you be Werewolf....haha
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by greatman247(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2017
Sharon6:
Ha! Only in Nigeria

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

Not only in Nigeria. Shit happens anywhere jor. It happens in El Chappo's case is he a Nigerian?
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by VampireeM(f): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2017
abimic:
Wonders shall never end, so Vamp is a man and lives in owerri.. . Issorit, God dey.... .

I will bite you oh grin grin
No be only man na hermaphrodite grin
Re: Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other by abimic(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
VampireeM:

I will bite you oh grin grin
No be only man na hermaphrodite grin
grin... Okoroawusa don already say him to give d person 5m wey provide VampireeM..... And u know the economy is bitting harder that even buhari had to run away, so, how e go b nah, make we meet for imo state government house nah, or u go meet me there grin wink smiley smiley tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Owo, Ondo State (Photos) / Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect / Headless Corpse Rattles Edo Residents (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.