Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

It Is Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Everlasting Life To Dictator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Everlasting Life To Dictator (658 Views)

IGP Idris Blames Ortom For Benue Crisis, Shuns Display Of Victims Corpses / Gambia:shock Over Alleged Plans By Adama Barrow To Transform Self To Dictator / It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Everlasting Life To Dictator by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
This piece is a dissent to this: https://www.nairaland.com/3595755/it-display-insanity-inhumanity-wish

Mods should allow dissenting voices also to be heard on this forum. We do not and must not all believe the same thing.

By Alfa Seltzer

I have been watching with keen interest some comments credited to some people of snob conscience with respect to the health status of Former Coup Plotter Muhammadu Buhari. In fact, I am yet to come to terms with the fact that some living things that called themselves humans have been trying so hard to convince their evil minds that Mr. Coup Plotter is alive even when they are neither the Doctor that “certified” him alive nor an attendant in the mortuary that watches over his “resurrection”.

The questions I beg to ask are: Who want Buhari alive? What purpose will it serve should Buhari go on living (Satan forbid)?

Who Benefits Should Buhari Be Alive?
I have taken my time to study the political environment and dynamics of Nigeria, and I came to conclusion that should nothing happen to Dictator Muhammadu Buhari (Satan forbid), there will be NO beneficiary in the real sense.

While some may argue that the Vice/Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will naturally not benefit due to staying at the number 5 seat, the reality is that he is frustrated by kinsmen and supporters of Mr. President, as lots of conspiracy theories are flying round. Under such condition, he neither has the peace of mind to discharge his duties nor does he enjoy the support of Buhari kinsmen. In fact, the political environment is polarized beyond imagination.

Of course, we all know that the demise of a President will be to the benefit of the opposition party. This is because the constitution doesn’t allow for fresh election upon the demise of a President/Governor but permits the Vice/Deputy, a member of the ruling party to succeed the boss without recourse to the opposition. This simply means that PDP and any opposition stand to gain should anything happen to Buhari as APC will be torn to shreds.

Why then should people wish for the long life of Mr. Dictator? How inhuman can some living things that pretend to be humans be? Should parochial/political inclination blind our sense of brotherly love and humanity?

Buhari’s State Of Health:
I will want to believe that the Dictator will not live forever irrespective of the wishful thinking of some group of people that doesn’t wish well to the country. If his spokespeople insist that the President is doing well, I think it is appropriate for Nigerians of good conscience to believe that the reverse is the case and wish farewell to Buhari.

Nobody is a custodian of life, only gods determines who live and who should die. Our duty is to work for safe health always but we must NEVER play god. In fact, there are lots of precedents to point that people who wish to live forever but eventually died. We should be mindful of what we wish others.

Muhammadu Buhari is a human. Nobody will be happy reading/seeing everlasting dictatorship wishes of his/her relative(s). I am sure that carriers of the Buhari life rumour will go amok if another person tries it on their fathers and other relatives. We shouldn’t play politics with human life.

I was sad when the Chairman of PDP, HE Senator Ahmed Markafi during the expanded Caucus meeting yesterday prayed for safe health of Coup Plotter Buhari, that shows immaturity of the party under his leadership.

Make no mistake, I am not a fan of the administration, and I believe that we deserve a better deal, but I will never wish for such through everlasting life of the Dictator irrespective of what some of the Dictator’s supporters may/might have wished others in the past. Instead, the ballot box should be the vehicle for change in government. Only those with insanity will wish otherwise.

I wish Mr. Dictator good riddance and long rest beyond the expiration of his Dictatorship.

May Satan Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Everlasting Life To Dictator by LORDOFAFONJAS: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin
Re: It Is Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Everlasting Life To Dictator by Ajibam: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
You are alive??
Re: It Is Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Everlasting Life To Dictator by Eledan: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
The President is over 70 years old.
The President is a Muslim.
Such a man fear no death and if it comes, it would be at Allah's wish.
It's people like the OP that are scared stiff of death and of dying because they've not fulfilled 1/100th of their wishes in life.
Re: It Is Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Everlasting Life To Dictator by pchukwudi: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OP are you for real? Or is this another satire and sarcasm on steroids?
Re: It Is Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Everlasting Life To Dictator by BiafranPrince: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lol guy u no well.

May Satan bless us all and bless Nigeria.

Hahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Fayose's Public Support Of The February 6th Nationwide Protes / Willie Obiano And Andy Ubah Re-unite At A Burial Ceremony / Inaugural Speech Of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.