Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular (2208 Views)

Buhari: More People Killed In Zamfara Than Benue, Taraba Put Together / Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death / FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by vikyno(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[/s][s]

Delusional! the death wishes from the IPOB yoots, have regingered and reinvigorated the Fulanis and Hausas...They dont talk much, they mean Business!

My friend u are on your own. The juju codenamed 'change' has cleared from their eyes. They all wished they could turn back the hands of time.
Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Buhari is useless to this country. I don't wish him death though cos he is already dead.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by timecapsule: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
I have nothing to say but to take heart.
Blaming IPOB or PDP is not the issue. When a man starts watching 7pm Monday weekly program on Saturday show that HE must be a GHOST, or what do you think?.

NgeneUkwenu:
I love the way the Presidency has handled the Death rumours and hate wishes from the IPOB Yoots and the Demonic PDP supporters....they have successfully drawn a huge support and sympathy for the indefatigable, incorruptible and Courageous President...

So the day, His Excellency-(The Corruption Fighter, The Tamer Of Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Who Retired A Useless Former President Back To Otuoke, The Tormentor of the Divisive IPOB Touts..) Comes Back, We will roll out the drums and camivals and SHAME The Enemies Of Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by lordimmaogidi(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
shame shame SHAMEEE To u de OP.So u mean ur president was not popular,before de arrival of his death rumour

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by HzRF(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I love the way the Presidency has handled the Death rumours and hate wishes from the IPOB Yoots and the Demonic PDP supporters....they have successfully drawn a huge support and sympathy for the indefatigable, incorruptible and Courageous President...

So the day, His Excellency-(The Corruption Fighter, The Tamer Of Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Who Retired A Useless Former President Back To Otuoke, The Tormentor of the Divisive IPOB Touts..) Comes Back, We will roll out the drums and camivals and SHAME The Enemies Of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by Kondomatic(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
HtwoOw:
They don't think things through

If he dies , Buhari's buddies will partner with Osibanjo , and prevent any easterner or Igbo from ever smelling aso rock for at least 10 years

Be careful what you wish for
Is this supposed to make sense?

ASO ROCK or not, the life of an average South Easterner is 10x better than the life of an average Northerner that their people have been in power for over 35years.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by wadetaw202: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Toketimt:
What many don't know is that Buhari will outlive all his haters that wants him dead. Fayose already knows this that's why he never joined in this current ediocy. During campaign, he claimed baba will soon die but to his dismay, he is stronger by the day and fresher as against him looking old and wretched. This is so because his pampers diapers wearing mama of his has cursed him for shaming her in public.

It now looks like your knowledge is stupid and empty.
Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by abouzaid: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
timecapsule:
I have nothing to say but to take heart.
Blaming IPOB or PDP is not the issue. When a man starts watching 7pm Monday weekly program on Saturday show that HE must be a GHOST, or what do you think?.

i also noticed he's definitely not dressed in that picture for winter. i believe that picture was taken here in Nigeria.
Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

... Miss she /he, the joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by Toketimt: 6:32am On Jan 28, 2017
wadetaw202:

It now looks like your knowledge is stupid and empty.

Yes. To fools and nonentities, it is as u Av stated. But to sane minds, it's wisdom.
Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by Coolgent(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

May God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Yoots And Death Rumour Mongers Have Inadvertently Made Buhari More Popular by curfew: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
That Ota gorilla has done it again as he did to Yar'Adua. Will he succeed? I wish he succeeds.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Construction Of Osisoma Flyover In Aba Has Commenced. Pics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Sam Mbakwe's House In Imo *photos* / "I Have Suffered A Lot From Those Who Twist Information" -femi Adesina Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.