Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. (43663 Views)

Playstation And Playstation Network (PSN) / PS4 Owners In Need Of Playstation Network Cards? / MTN Nigeria And "Playstation Network Sign In Failed" Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by PAQ(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
After going thru this thread i now realize why Playstation Network refusing to recognize Nigeria.

A fight for a good cause always turns to a fight amongst ourselves.

I pray we get recognized soon. Thats why i signed. If any of u have played an Amiga or Atari 2000 u will respect being a gamer n stop d bullsh!ting

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by IamTo3i(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
guess am late to the party but better late than never, atleast five out of ten homes in Nigeria someone owns a PlayStation, so don't see why we shouldnt be recognized..

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by dbz91: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2017
PAQ you said it best

PAQ:
After going thru this thread i now realize why Playstation Network refusing to recognize Nigeria.

A fight for a good cause always turns to a fight amongst ourselves.

I pray we get recognized soon. Thats why i signed. If any of u have played an Amiga or Atari 2000 u will respect being a gamer n stop d bullsh!ting

No need to argue among ourselves - some will always put others down - as unlikely they may be to be successful, this petition is still better than nothing and it costs nothing. No I do not think it will make things change, but believe me that Sony will at least look at it and say hey, is there a solution here.. Maybe even bitcoin who knows. All actions can spark reactions which can lead to better things.

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by purpleboisammy: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
unclezuma:

What is your average internet speed bro...

all i can say is that recently my ntel has been so slow. it used to average around 8mb per second
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
purpleboisammy:

all i can say is that recently my ntel has been so slow. it used to average around 8mb per second

That's a good speed, but I believe NL is the wrong platform for that.

Check them out on Twitter...And bugger the crud out of them.

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by stanway(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
abegi why playstation never respond abii we never reach 1000 signatures
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by pappyjoicc(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
i pray we get recognised with the way things are going in this country. i mean even those with ps4 and xbox ones still get their games ilegally but i hope my sign counts and i enjoin other people to sign becuse buying games from the uk is expensive
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cao(f): 1:18pm On May 17, 2017
https://newzoo.com/insights/rankings/top-100-countries-by-game-revenues/
Nigeria is higher than SA on this list. Imagine if they had taken account of the Nigerians that drive the foreign market sales...

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 17, 2017
cao:
https://newzoo.com/insights/rankings/top-100-countries-by-game-revenues/
Nigeria is higher than SA on this list. Imagine if they had taken account of the Nigerians that drive the foreign market sales...

Nigeria is behind Venezuela, kazakstan and chile.

Kazakstan(or was that tajikistan) happened to be the country with the lowest gdp per capita in all of asia. grin

Venezuela, is currently trying to snatch(if it hasnt already) the baton from bolivia's jaws for worlds most poorest south American country grin

And we still dey dese ppl back for 2017 game revenues.

It's a pity. This our beloved country has gone to the dogs grin
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by e13sina(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2017
04kaa:

7 whole months and he never reach 100, seems adaobi doesnt know the kind of people we deal with in nigeria, lmfao.

why in the world should sony allow u register directly to psn when nigerians will not even buy their games nor psvr and play online? no be pirate and pc players full here ?? how many of u come out to tournaments in nigeria? , how many of u play online here?? Those that buy few games sef are busy buying fps only cod and overwatch and all that rubbish genre that no one cares about in the big picture of things ... u are all busy buying pirated ps3 games in nairaland, there are more ps3 posts in here than ps4 posts, u think this is what sony wants from nigeria??, make una dey there dey waste una time voting with fruitless venture that nobody cares about , those that need sony have already registered to psn in USa and Uk and others, make una dey maga una sef, sony has way more important things to do than pay attention to people who do not even have 24hrs electricity supply, keep wasting ur time tryna sign up for a useless venture , i will be happy to see that u can only amass 102 votes in 8 months.

Those that want to play ps4 online are already doing so, I play online everyday, i have psvr and already bought psvr games , i buy digital games how i like

I dont need a senseless petition to achieve anything or have fun especially from a group of people that dont even have constant electricty talkless of play online. or a group of people that are busy playing ps2 and ps3 games in a 4k ps4 pro world, shey na only 100 petitions una achieve in 7 months, i will be happy to see u achieve 109 in 12 months. lmao

You just don't know..
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cao(f): 3:40pm On May 17, 2017
Silkmoth:

Nigeria is behind Venezuela, kazakstan and chile.

Kazakstan(or was that tajikistan) happened to be the country with the lowest gdp per capita in all of asia. grin

Venezuela, is currently trying to snatch(if it hasnt already) the baton from bolivia's jaws for worlds most poorest south American country grin

And we still dey dese ppl back for 2017 game revenues.

It's a pity. This our beloved country has gone to the dogs grin
Why didn't you talk about the fact that Egypt is the only African country ahead of us in that list? grin
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 17, 2017
cao:

Why didn't you talk about the fact that Egypt is the only African country ahead of us in that list? grin

grin we are constantly poised to never see our beloved African neighbouring country brethren's best efforts or our accomplishments over said African nations as worth celebrating. grin
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by chingle5(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2017
Sign this petition button no gree work ooo angry
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by cao(f): 8:40pm On May 23, 2017
chingle5:
Sign this petition button no gree work ooo angry
Keep trying until it does.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by 04kaa: 9:45am On May 24, 2017
cao:

Keep trying until it does.

LMFAOOOOO
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by samsard(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2017
allrightsir:
Nigerians have no pride!!! If they dont want to recognise 180m and 80m youths that's their headache!! why are you begging a foreigner to take your money, the playstation na free? shebi dey say there are many Nigerian youths into coding, why don't we develop our own?
Just listen to yourself.
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by stanway(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2017
purpleboisammy:
please all playstation gamers should please sign this petition so that sony will recognise Nigeria as a country. It is only south africa they recognize in africa and a lot of we Nigerians are gamers. Its so hard for us to pay for ps plus because our debit and credit cards won't work because our country isn't supported and we don't have a dedicated server for Nigeria also because of this which causes a lot of game lagging during online play. please lets all sign this. It honestly won't take up to 20 seconds of your time to sign it.

https://www.change.org/p/playstation-allow-nigerians-to-register-on-playstation?recruiter=566938448&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
any update are we even making progress at all,,I have signed,,why is psn not responding
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Nelson21(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2017
04kaa:

LMFAOOOOO

I read all of your posts on this thread.

You made some really truthful and realistic points in your argument but the way you presented it was very wrong.

Your posts presented you to be an arrogant and presumptuous individual.. like someone who hates to see others progress to be like him or more than him.

In my opinion, there is no harm in trying.

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by rezy15(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nelson21:

I read all of your posts on this thread.

You made some really truthful and realistic points in your argument but the way you presented it was very wrong.

Your posts presented you to be an arrogant and presumptuous individual.. like someone who hates to see others progress to be like him or more than him.

In my opinion, there is no harm in trying.
Well spoken. At least no be me talk am this time
Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Ehisod(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
04kaa:

LMFAOOOOO

Guy take it easy with the cynicism and insults Bolaji flowshow I use to have you as one of my friends on PSN always thought of you as a nice guy but the the things I see you spitting here has made me change my opinion about you. Anyway I have other means and am on PSN 1 year sub steady. Still did not stop me from signing the petition, you can never know an outcome unless you give it a try.

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by crowley(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2017
04kaa:

7 whole months and he never reach 100, seems adaobi doesnt know the kind of people we deal with in nigeria, lmfao.

why in the world should sony allow u register directly to psn when nigerians will not even buy their games nor psvr and play online? no be pirate and pc players full here ?? how many of u come out to tournaments in nigeria? , how many of u play online here?? Those that buy few games sef are busy buying fps only cod and overwatch and all that rubbish genre that no one cares about in the big picture of things ... u are all busy buying pirated ps3 games in nairaland, there are more ps3 posts in here than ps4 posts, u think this is what sony wants from nigeria??
I have ps4 pro and recently bought the PSVR, and i am registed on PSN nd am in nigeria. SO WHATS YOUR POINT?? d!ckhead!!! tongue

Re: Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. by Darksider131: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
04kaa:

why in the world should sony allow u register directly to psn when nigerians will not even buy their games nor psvr and play online? no be pirate and pc players full here ?? how many of u come out to tournaments in nigeria? , how many of u play online here?? Those that buy few games sef are busy buying fps only cod and overwatch and all that rubbish genre that no one cares about in the big picture of things ... u are all busy buying pirated ps3 games in nairaland, there are more ps3 posts in here than ps4 posts, u think this is what sony wants from nigeria??, make una dey there dey waste una time voting with fruitless venture that nobody cares about , those that need sony have already registered to psn in USa and Uk and others, make una dey maga una sef, sony has way more important things to do than pay attention to people who do not even have 24hrs electricity supply, keep wasting ur time tryna sign up for a useless venture , i will be happy to see that u can only amass 102 votes in 8 months.

Those that want to play ps4 online are already doing so, I play online everyday, i have psvr and already bought psvr games , i buy digital games how i like

I dont need a senseless petition to achieve anything or have fun especially from a group of people that dont even have constant electricty talkless of play online. or a group of people that are busy playing ps2 and ps3 games in a 4k ps4 pro world, shey na only 100 petitions una achieve in 7 months, i will be happy to see u achieve 109 in 12 months. lmao
is a pity no one trashed this fool with his stupid comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Download PSP And Play GTA 5 iOS PPSSPP for Android / My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :) / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother?