Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? (45298 Views)

Do You Still Remember These Games? / Which Game Made Your Childhood? / Video Games In The Past, Do You Remember Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
L-O-L to the good childhood days when your mum used to tell you to let your little brother play the game grin grin

I could remember doing this very well until the day my little brother wise up con change am for me. From that day we do play together and as times goes by sef, he became a better player than me. cool

So who else remember doing this??
cool

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Kaycee7(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
LWKMD as I'm ROTFL. I had no lil bro to do it to but some of my niggas did it. The sh!t was very funny.

MODIFIED: Addonblivit. After 3 years on Nairaland, I'm FTC. And it's on a thread in my beloved Gaming section. Lord be praised. I dedicate this FTC to all my fellow gamers hustling to buy a PS4. We shall get it before next year.

51 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by dominique(f): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
You guys are not nice angry tongue

9 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
dominique:
You guys are not nice angry tongue
L-O-L grin grin
And you girls ain't any better sef cheesy

Owfar, Shey this thread get future for FP sef??
angry

4 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2016

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by dominique(f): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

And you girls ain't any better sef cheesy

Owfar, Shey this thread get future for FP sef??
angry

We don't play that kind of pranks on our younger ones. Sisters rock cool

9 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
dominique:

We don't play that kind of pranks on our younger ones. Sisters rock cool

See you undecided

I can't even count the number of times my elder sister play pranks on me angry

My sister, na everybody is guilty of this either sisterhood or brotherhood . . . We're all guilty of making one prank or the other
angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Amberon11: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
lmao
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by jomoh: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
lol crazy pranks
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by NegeduGrace(f): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by MrDojo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
IF YOU COME FROM A FAMILY WITH 6 BOYS, IT BECOMES PART OF YOU

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by killercute16(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nope......didnt do it

#TEAMLASTBORN kiss

3 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Harmored(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
englishmart:
I was never a child.

Franchise21 for mr. Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Bryan12(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
OK
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by seunny4lif(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin grin

I remember the day my mom brought our first radio tape shocked shocked shocked
I dance all day grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
No TV
No video player talkless for Video game cry cry cry

We no even get money to eat talkless of buying video game grin grin grin grin

The only video game I know is table soccer grin grin grin grin on our bench grin grin grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by lollmaolol(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Make I no lie

We didn't play PS in our home while growing up.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by johnstar(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yes ooooo
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Layooluwa(f): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by benedictac(f): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
see how focused and happy the younger one looks.

17 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
good old days...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wicked Brother, but d bro must be stubborn also

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by anonym0us: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
I did it to my girlfriend last week when playing my ps4 she said since she can't watch film she's gonna join me to play

8 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by seunny4lif(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin grin
We no get money to eat talkless of buying video game grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by tolurainbow(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
cool cool coolI did it 2 one of ma neighbour u gat miii I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by mindfreaks(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Olasco93: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
...back then, playing while sitting on the Rug/Carpet/Floor makes the game more interesting to us as kids...
Mario
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
PS One (Soccer)
Xbox
F1 Racing and
Almighty Nintendo etc.
I will never forget the good-old-days...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by StephanieLuv(f): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Holywizard: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
I did it severlly & am still doing it to my girl frnd & my nieces & nephews.

U dont disturb me wen eva am playing my adventure games & my Fifa master league in ps2

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by fistonati(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Na table soccer, dodging fire et all I did. No white man play
White man didn't recognized any of our African games and moonlight plays.
We don't have time for them in our house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Playing Pes To Become A Guru / Hilarious Video Games Meme / 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.