Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Godwin Obaje Promises To Fire FC Ifeanyiubah To Glory - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Godwin Obaje Promises To Fire FC Ifeanyiubah To Glory (428 Views)

Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL / Meet FC Ifeanyiubah Sensation Onoja, Who Hopes To Be New Luka Modric / FC Ifeanyiubah Partners Uk's Igamingsports.com To Take Nigerian Football Int'l (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godwin Obaje Promises To Fire FC Ifeanyiubah To Glory by Sportlineng: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
The 2015-16 Nigeria Professional Football League highest goal scorer, Godwin Obaje has promised to fire his new Nigeria Professional Football League side, FC Ifeanyiubah to glory after signing a lucrative three – year contract with the Anambra Warriors.

Godwin Obaje whose 18-goal haul helped Wikki Tourist to secure a continental ticket almost joined the Tunisian outfit, Etoile du Sahel before the move broke down over contractual issues.

He also failed his recent trials at Russian side, Spartak Moscow.

“I have put all the recent disappointments behind me and my focus is now on the next challenge before me, which is playing for FC Ifeanyiubah,” Obaje informed Completesportsnigeria.com on Friday morning.

“In life, everything works out for good. I believe that at the right time, I will get the chance to play for a club outside the country.”

The 19- year old striker is in line to make his debut for the Anambra Warriors against his former club, Wikki Tourists, on Sunday.

Read the complete story here: http://www.sportlineng.com/87789-2azsxd/

(1) (Reply)

How I Dealt With Diego Costa - Conte / Rohr Aiming To Lead Nigeria's Super Eagles To New Heights / Eagles News: Can Claudio Ranieri Exit Save Ahmed Musa’s Leicester City Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.