Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How I Dealt With Diego Costa - Conte - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Dealt With Diego Costa - Conte (430 Views)

Francisca Ordega: I Fell In Love With Diego Costa The 1st Time We Met / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa / Can Chelsea Win The Epl With Diego Up Front? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Dealt With Diego Costa - Conte by poochaii: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Conte on Diego Costa dispute: ‘I raised my voice and now everything is perfect

Antonio Conte has implied that he adopted a hard-line strategy in managing Diego Costa when the striker was connected with a move to China in January.

Costa was dropped by Conte in the midst of theory the director had turned out to be required in a warmed question between the striker and the club’s restorative staff over the degree of a damage.

The Spaniard was then tipped to be the subject of a noteworthy offer from Chinese Super League side Tianjin Quanjian which could have seen him get to be distinctly one of the world’s most generously compensated players.

Chelsea clarified that Costa was not available to be purchased, in any case, and he came back to Conte’s group with an objective in the 2-0 triumph over Hull City on January 22.

He has since played the full a hour and a half against both Liverpool and Arsenal and helped the Blues keep up a nine-point lead over second-put Tottenham at the highest point of the Premier League table.

Gotten some information about the smaller than usual emergency by Sky Sport Italia, Conte proposed that he made little in the method for concessions to Costa after their evident dropping out.

He stated: “I was clear with him and raised my voice, and the player caught on. Presently everything is great.”

One player with a fairly less unstable identity is N’Golo Kante, who is on track to win his second continuous English title subsequent to joining Chelsea from Leicester City in the mid year.

Kante has been in remarkable shape at the end of the day this season however Conte is a tremendous enthusiast of the Frenchman, he doesn’t trust he is the completed item.

“Kante is phenomenal,” the previous Juventus mentor enthused. “He brings a great deal of amount, OK, yet what quality as well – regardless of the possibility that he ought to enhance in his development play.

“His first pass is constantly level and he needs to make that vertical. I was much the same as him, so I do get it.

“He’s a better than average chap, continually helping his partners. He’s been an extraordinary purchase, however he’s frequently drained when he gets to the objective. He’s still youthful and can make strides.”

Conte likewise held acclaim for Eden Hazard after the winger, who has come back to top shape this season, scored a heavenly individual objective in the 3-1 triumph over Arsenal.

“He has fantastic ability and truly adjusts the periods of the diversion,” Conte said of the Belgian.

source

http://emmodaily.com/2017/02/conte-diego-costa-dispute-raised-voice-now-everything-perfect/

(1) (Reply)

Advice A Football Star On The Next Step To Take / Nigeria Moves Up Nine Places In The Latest Fifa Rankings, While Afcon Champions / England Star Out Of Sutton Clash, Henry Warns Club Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.