Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me, I Deal With Oil Money’ – Bobrisky Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me, I Deal With Oil Money’ – Bobrisky Boasts (943 Views)

Checkout The Bags Of Money Bobrisky Went Home With After His Birthday Party / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me, I Deal With Oil Money’ – Bobrisky Boasts by famousozi(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky, feels that hardworking salary earners cannot afford his services. The bleaching cream seller, who’s claims he’s about to open a new personal home, also gave a hint about the kind of business his sugar daddy is involved in.

He took to Snapchat to reveal that he spends oil money, basically insinuating that the business his ‘man’ does is related to such.
http://www.amosozi.com/2017/01/salary-earners-cant-afford-me-i-deal.html

Re: Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me, I Deal With Oil Money’ – Bobrisky Boasts by akeemakinremi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me, I Deal With Oil Money’ – Bobrisky Boasts by nightingalee: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
... This guy has never made sense; Always public display of stupidity. It's never your fault that you feel this relevant; I blame it on this bunch of thirsty bloggers, who keep up with your shiii, now you feel relevant. Iranu oshi!

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me, I Deal With Oil Money’ – Bobrisky Boasts by kagel: 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
wonders shall never end!!! soo0ooh, You are now advertising, marketing or envergerlising GAY, because of money, listen young man repent form such devilish and satanic act, Jesus Christ still love you, that why he died,
If I may ask you, what will it profit a man to gain the whole word and lose his life to enter death which is in hell?
meeeeehh!!!! soul! soul!! soul !!!, see salvation close to you, but you are looking , touching and doing evil. am not judging you
but I condemn this.

REPENT.
Re: Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me, I Deal With Oil Money’ – Bobrisky Boasts by Sunnymatey(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is the kind of persons DSS should go after and not chasing shadow.
Re: Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me, I Deal With Oil Money’ – Bobrisky Boasts by Brown14: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Can't 'afford' u how?

If ayam am oil worker why would I wanna afford u?
Are u a commodity? Musician?

Wat are u?
Re: Salary Earners Can’t Afford Me, I Deal With Oil Money’ – Bobrisky Boasts by Azeequeen(f): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
You are of what use? Because I don't understand
You aren't a celebrity,writer,businessman/woman,Even if you are being given to me for #1,I'll still reject you.

We are saying $1=#500,you are saying rubbosh

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Working On A New Song With Remy Ma / Adesua Etomi Is A Year Older Today (see Photos) / Miss Igala Beauty Pageant Wins Honda Civic 1991 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.