Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors (1746 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Meets With Kakoma Kanganja, Zambian Police Inspector General / Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by ecclezzia: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Facebook founder and millennial billionaire Mark Zuckerberg recently met with a group of pastors in Texas to understand more about how churches and faith communities find purpose in today’s world.

Read more here
http:///church/mark-zuckerberg-meets-pastors/

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by thorpido(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Man can turn from God but there's always a yearning for 'something' only God can fulfil.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Seun(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
What is he up to? Despite the reports, I'm certain that he's not going into politics. Among billionaires, he's the opposite of Donald Trump.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by solacong: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
As many that are really open minded and genuinely want to know God, he always reveal himself to them

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Chikelue2000(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Just one thing I like abt Mark is his simple mode of dressing

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by DangotePikin: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
This news go dey pain Seun and other atheist wella.

7 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by pweshboi(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
omo ehn... see as seun sharply comment untop this matter... well let's wait to unfold the reasons for the visit...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by yorhmienerd(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Seun:
What is he up to? Despite the reports, I'm certain that he's not going into politics with the charisma he currently has.
So meeting with men of God means he's going into 'politics'
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Seun(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
yorhmienerd:
He's also meeting with world leaders and travelling to every state of the US to meet people. Also, he has privately considered going into politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by yorhmienerd(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Seun:

He's also meeting with world leaders and travelling to every state of the US to meet people. Also, he has privately considered going into politics.
You were there when he considered going into politics? 'cos he's meeting world leaders in the US means he's going into politics?

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Seun(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
yorhmienerd:
You were there when he considered going into politics? 'cos he's meeting world leaders in the US means he's going into politics?
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/09/mark-zuckerberg-may-be-eyeing-politics-report-says.html But I don't think they are right.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by chubbyswit(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
seun definitely dont like this news. Lets c what other atheist minions will say.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by MrMontella(m): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Why are these christians masturbatin.g on this thread
He's met wit the pope before so whats special in it?

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by jonbellion(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
MrMontella:

Why are these christians masturbatin.g on this thread

He's met wit the pope before so whats special in it?
I just don't understand undecided
I believe the pope has met with people of other faiths same with the Dalai lama.
What's so special there
When you think these people can't get anymore confusing they break their record in stupidity yet again

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by wiegraf: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
His pandering to religious groups for his political ambitions is, frankly, disgusting

And people see through this stuff. Look at Hillary..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Seun:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/09/mark-zuckerberg-may-be-eyeing-politics-report-says.html But I don't think they are right.

I think he is going into politics. If he is it would probably be best for him to not identify as atheist. Although having an atheist like Zuckerberg (yes I still think he's really atheist) in a government position would have done a lot for the acceptance of openly atheist politicians.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by GoodMuyis(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good News and Bad News
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Codedrock(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
Seun:
What is he up to? Despite the reports, I'm certain that he's not going into politics. Among billionaires, he's the opposite of Donald Trump.
Well, you really should stop believing that what you think of people is what they really are. You don't know him even if you've read a lot about him..
I understand why you feel this way about him though.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by bennyann: 6:00am On Jan 29, 2017
cool let there be calmness....... Patiently watch
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by talkeverytime: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2017
God is about to knock down some notable people into Christ this year - Chris Oyakhilome, 1 January, 2017.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Immorttal: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2017
DangotePikin:
This news go dey pain Seun and other atheist wella.
Hey Religion is important as i have come to realise, yes powerful people realise this and use it to control the masses. Am 100% sure thats what Mark is doing.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Religion and state is unfortuantely still intertwined in most parts of the world.....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2017
wiegraf:
His pandering to religious groups for his political ambitions is, frankly, disgusting

You'd be surprised at how much positive reception he would get if he suddenly became "converted" into Christianity.....

Might be enough to push him into a seat...

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2017
I see this as a chess player strategically positioning his puns
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by wiegraf: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
SirWere:
You'd be surprised at how much positive reception he would get if he suddenly became "converted" into Christianity.....

Might be enough to push him into a seat...

If he were republican, yes. They vote a tangerine in just because it claims to be on their side (despite its history); they are the gullible ones (as attested to by their rabid religiosity as well)

Not so much the democrats

But yeah, at this point I can see him selling his soul completely and going full Trump, becoming a republican as well. So yes, you're correct
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by alBHAGDADI: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
jonbellion:
I believe the pope has met with people of other faiths same with the Dalai lama.
What's so special there
When you think these people can't get anymore confusing they break their record in stupidity yet again
This one is here to bash Christianity as usual.

When is he going to bash Islam which is currently terrorising the entire world?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
wiegraf:

If he were republican, yes. They vote a tangerine in just because it claims to be on their side (despite its history); they are the gullible ones (as attested to by their rabid religiosity as well)

Not so much the democrats

But yeah, at this point I can see him selling his soul completely and going full Trump, becoming a republican as well. So yes, you're correct
hehe. Intresting phrase about "selling his soul and going full trump". I garner you disdain trump

Well, if he plays his cards right, he could go under the democrat wing and still win primaries even if he affiliates himself with religious groups.
He's smart, innovative and has enough media hype to make him seem like the next thing since...well.... Facebook cheesy .

Besides, he's Jewish. Sometimes tells me that would hinder him at the Republicans party since "the Jews killed Jesus"undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Boss13: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Seun:

He is surprised at the number of prayers people quote on Facebook and the religious activities. Hence, he intends to see how he can capitalized on it and make more money

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Seun:

Seun, Mark loves Jesus what about you?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
SirWere:
Religion and state is unfortuantely still intertwined in most parts of the world.....

What is unfortunate about this? Is it not better than to insist on being secular and be conquered by ISIS, alqueada and Boko Haram
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
wiegraf:

He has to join the winning team or become a lousy loser, he has no choice, Christians own America cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Pastors by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
jonbellion:
What's so special there

Lol Trump is America's president today because of Christians, if Mark wants to aspire for any political post he knows who to meet and where to go, stop deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died / Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. / What to do when People show you Short Pieces of the Holy Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.