Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. (1717 Views)

Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past / Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / Atheism Is Mind Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by CHARLOE(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend.

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money….

YOU are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like poo during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world; the fine houses, cars, jets, etc, while you are waiting till you get to haven to enjoy your own….

Iberiberism is when your husband is Papa Emeka but you call your pastor Daddy and even bow down to greet him.

Itiboribo is when you are brainwashed to believe whatever nonsense your pastor says, simply because he performs all sorts of abracadabra.

Your Mumu no go kill you in Jesus Name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by Jonra(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
And yet, it is clear that the standard is Christ Jesus, not any man of God/pastor/priest.

There are many wolves in sheep clothings who have gone out to deceive the peoples.

We shouldn't be deceived. Besides, being a Christian is not about going back into the garden without plying the way of calvary. Each believer with their light yoke and easy burden walking and working in the assurance and victory of Christ Jesus. In this relationship with God, the lay man in his humility of heart, spiritual poverty and thirst for prayer can be closer to the Heavenly Father than their pastor or priest.

If there's darkness where we are, where there should be light. Something's wrong?

PS: There are levels to activeness and effectiveness in the Christian way of life

2 Likes

Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by dalaman: 12:04am On Nov 21, 2018
grin Hilarious.
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by CHARLOE(m): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2018
dalaman:
grin Hilarious.
Sad reality, tragicomedy.
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2018
To those that will perish, the matters of the Cross is foolishness.

But to those that are called, the matters of the cross is power and wisdom of God.

If you are not in, you simply will not understand what we do...

Sorry.

(1 Corinthians 1 )
------------
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

3 Likes

Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by CHARLOE(m): 2:52am On Nov 23, 2018
Originakalokalo:
To those that will perish, the matters of the Cross is foolishness.

But to those that are called, the matters of the cross is power and wisdom of God.

If you are not in, you simply will not understand what we do...

Sorry.

(1 Corinthians 1 )
------------
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

c dem, ur moniker fit u well, better stop letting people use ur life play kalo kalo n get old of ur life, start seeking d truth.

2 Likes

Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by enilove(m): 3:21am On Nov 23, 2018
CHARLOE:

c dem, ur moniker fit u well, better stop letting people use ur life play kalo kalo n get old of ur life, start seeking d truth.

Your suggestion is evil . Why should you suggest he gets " old" of his life , and not " hold " of his life ?

It is the same error you are committing regarding Christianity.
The words of God is our guide and not the lives of the pastors.

Everyone would reap what ever he or she sows :

Revelation 22:11-12 KJV
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by LordReed(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2018
enilove:

Your suggestion is evil . Why should you suggest he gets " old" of his life , and not " hold " of his life ?

It is the same error you are committing regarding Christianity.
The words of God is our guide and not the lives of the pastors.

Everyone would reap what ever he or she sows :

Revelation 22:11-12 KJV
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

So to you 2000 years is quickly? LMFAO!
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by enilove(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2018
LordReed:

So to you 2000 years is quickly? LMFAO!

Yes . To God & spiritually , a Thousand years is like a day to God :

Psalm 90:4 KJV
For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

2 Peter 3:8 KJV
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

1 Like

Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by MrPresident1: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2018
CHARLOE:
[s]STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend.

IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has a headache.

KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money….

YOU are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like poo during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air conditioned state of the art SUV with his delectable wife slow driving along the road.

IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world; the fine houses, cars, jets, etc, while you are waiting till you get to haven to enjoy your own….

Iberiberism is when your husband is Papa Emeka but you call your pastor Daddy and even bow down to greet him.

Itiboribo is when you are brainwashed to believe whatever nonsense your pastor says, simply because he performs all sorts of abracadabra.

Your Mumu no go kill you in Jesus Name[/s]

Rubbish grin
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by LordReed(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
enilove:

Yes . To God & spiritually , a Thousand years is like a day to God :

Psalm 90:4 KJV
For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

2 Peter 3:8 KJV
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

LoL! It reminds me of that joke where a guy asks god, is it true a that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day? God says yes its true. Then the guy says please god can you bless me? God says give me a minute. So in other words e go tey small. And in this case e go tey plenty. LMFAO! Only 2 days has passed I guess, maybe he'll come back on the 3rd day? So another 1000years? LMFAO!
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by Primesky(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2018
These are nothing but lies from the pit of hell.

The truth is, if you eliminate all religions and religious practices, man will still look for something to worship.

Since your attack obviously is against the church, let me assume it's against all religions. Who taught the ancient peoples how to carve and worship idols?. Who did?. Virtually all tribes, races and cultures have it.

God made man, and put in man the desire to worship and fellowship. It was a desire only God can satisfy. When man lost it in the garden of Eden through Adam and Eve, an emptiness was created. To fill this emptiness, man opted to create objects to worship and the fallen angels capitalised on it to deceive and destroy man.

All these attacks against the church are dead on arrival. The Church of Jesus Christ will keep marching forward!.
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by Dantedasz(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Pastor trampling on too much money like a lunatic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEgS2uDMEF4
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by Dantedasz(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by JeromeBlack: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Primesky:
These are nothing but lies from the pit of hell.

The truth is, if you eliminate all religions and religious practices, man will still look for something to worship.

Since your attack obviously is against the church, let me assume it's against all religions. Who taught the ancient peoples how to carve and worship idols?. Who did?. Virtually all tribes, races and cultures have it.

God made man, and put in man the desire to worship and fellowship. It was a desire only God can satisfy. When man lost it in the garden of Eden through Adam and Eve, an emptiness was created. To fill this emptiness, man opted to create objects to worship and the fallen angels capitalised on it to deceive and destroy man.

All these attacks against the church are dead on arrival. The Church of Jesus Christ will keep marching forward!.

Oga, address the points made by the op.

Why should a pastor have private jet? Why should you tithe when there are beggars?

I swear, if God truly exists, he would hate 99% of Nigerian christians. Their foolishness is disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by sonmvayina(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Oga, address the points made by the op.

Why should a pastor have private jet? Why should you tithe when there are beggars?

I swear, if God truly exists, he would hate 99% of Nigerian christians. Their foolishness is disgusting.

And one wonders why we are the poverty capital of the world..
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by CHARLOE(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
MrPresident1:

Rubbish grin
c dem, Mumu sheeple!

1 Like

Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by CHARLOE(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
sonmvayina:

And one wonders why we are the poverty capital of the world..
D mumu followers living in poverty will tell u 'i am rich, i cannot lack', classic case of suffering & smiling.

1 Like

Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by MrPresident1: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
CHARLOE:

c dem, Mumu sheeple!

olodo
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by CHARLOE(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
MrPresident1:

olodo
How far ur prophecy on d return of Christ, what's d new date? Ur mumu no go kee u ijn, say a big aaameen!
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by MrPresident1: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
[s]
CHARLOE:

How far ur prophecy on d return of Christ, what's d new date? Ur mumu no go kee u ijn, say a big aaameen!
[/s]

As me again, mtshewww. Learner
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by CHARLOE(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
MrPresident1:
[s][/s]

As me again, mtshewww. Learner
Lol, u neva fix new date yet? fake prophet grin
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by Anas09: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
CHARLOE:
STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.

Your Mumu no go kill you in Jesus Name
Jealously.

Inwardly you wish your father were smart enough to outwit others for years, collect their money and buy jets. E easy?

Your Children will curse you for your laziness just as you secretly curse your father for being so lazy.

His mates are Big time politicians, Businessmen, Pastors. Who is he? A brick layer. Get up and use the brain God dashed you for free and stop jolosying other people's fathfor.
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by MrPresident1: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
CHARLOE:

Lol, u neva fix new date yet? fake prophet grin

You no dey current at all, see why I callen your learner. New date is out since. Winter solstice 2018 is our reference date. That day, this generation will end grin
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by Anas09: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
CHARLOE:

c dem, Mumu sheeple!
You'd wish we become Goats like you satanists abi? We choose our Paths. You have chosen yours, you didn't consult me, why shd you bother if i choose to make money for my Pastors? Na your money?

Why another person matter dey give you pain?
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by JeromeBlack: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Anas09:

You'd wish we become Goats like you satanists abi? We choose our Paths. You have chosen yours, you didn't consult me, why shd you bother if i choose to make money for my Pastors? Na your money?

Anas09 has come again!

When will you ever have sense? Keep making money for pastors while your generations suffer in poverty.

Who you do think satan (if he existed) would prefer? Someone who was trying to educate people on the pitfalls of religion or someone who blindly follows a pastor like sheeple?
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by CHARLOE(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

Stockholm syndrome is a mental illness for real, victim defending abuser, smh. Ur ignorance n greed wee not kee u ijn, say ameeen!
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by Anas09: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2018
CHARLOE:

Stockholm syndrome is a mental illness for real, victim defending abuser, smh. Ur ignorance n greed wee not kee u ijn, say ameeen!
You didn't answer my question. Wld you wish we were rebellious Goats as you are?

You are a devil worshipper, concentrate in your devil worship and leave us be. What we give to our God cannot any way come close to what you in your covens give to satan. We are at least given a choice. We can give or choose not to, but you can't dare satan and say you won't give.

You are commanded to do things you cannot even allow your mouth to talk about, but while in public, you try to norm your feelings by attacking the Christians. You know what you have done.

1 Like

Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by Anas09: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Anas09 has come again!

When will you ever have sense? Keep making money for pastors while your generations suffer in poverty.

Who you do think satan (if he existed) would prefer? Someone who was trying to educate people on the pitfalls of religion or someone who blindly follows a pastor like sheeple?
Yes i'm a Sheep, and you are a Goat. how e take concern you? I don come ask you for moni before? Na ya moni?

Satanist, the Bible says give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's. I have chosen to Give to my God, but you demon worshippers cries in your hellholes.

Weytin i dey give my God reach weytin you give satan?

You wey get eye, i don beg to give me direction before?

Hey satan worshipper, worship your satan well, so that wen you reach Hellfire you no go regret dey evil wey you forget to do.

Shiloh is days away, i look forward to emptying my bank account as my Shiloh sacrifice. That'll not be my first time of doing it, or will it be my last. Now, carry robe and hang yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by JeromeBlack: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

Yes i'm a Sheep, and you are a Goat. how e take concern you? I don come ask you for moni before? Na ya moni?

Satanist, the Bible says give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's. I have chosen to Give to my God, but you demon worshippers cries in your hellholes.

Weytin i dey give my God reach weytin you give satan?

You wey get eye, i don beg to give me direction before?

Hey satan worshipper, worship your satan well, so that wen you reach Hellfire you no go regret dey evil wey you forget to do.

Shiloh is days away, i look forward to emptying my bank account as my Shiloh sacrifice. That'll not be my first time of doing it, or will it be my last. Now, carry robe and hang yourself.

Sheeple!! Dont be a sheeple!!

Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by CHARLOE(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

You didn't answer my question. Wld you wish we were rebellious Goats as you are?

You are a devil worshipper, concentrate in your devil worship and leave us be. What we give to our God cannot any way come close to what you in your covens give to satan. We are at least given a choice. We can give or choose not to, but you can't dare satan and say you won't give.

You are commanded to do things you cannot even allow your mouth to talk about, but while in public, you try to norm your feelings by attacking the Christians. You know what you have done.
Y d ranting n cursing? U lack knowledge, instead of studying n learning, u go on rampage insulting ur fathers age mate. U're psychotic, u need psychiatric attention,
Re: Religion/christianity Is All About Mind Control. by Anas09: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
CHARLOE:

Y d ranting n cursing? U lack knowledge, instead of studying n learning, u go on rampage insulting ur fathers age mate. U're psychotic, u need psychiatric attention,
Guy, you shd not take offence at the truth nah. You call me Sheeple, i no vex. I call yoh demon worshipper you dey vex why nah?

Maybe you were hoping i'd become ashamed of being called a sheep and rebel. No sir. Actually, i am not a good enough sheep as i want to be. I want to be a total sheep for Christ. So i find it nonsensical when you goats call us Sheep.

Being a Sheep is every True Christian's prayer point.

You shd be proud of your satan. Worship him openly, stop hiding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Tithing / Child Abuse? / The KJV Only Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.