Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest (32350 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by emeijeh(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
F
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by dfrost: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

Shut up coward

Did I really deserve that? shocked

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Gabrich007: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
Omo he Don set ooo
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by agboskipool(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
starlife30:
DSS would come for 2face soon
y are u waitin for DSS to do de job for u y not go after him ursef?
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by ajalawole(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Who una epp. When show no dey come again, una want make police go shot innocent people all in the name of protest. But wait oooo

the protest fit bloody ooo, cuz those agberos for lagos can use it as opportunity to loot.

Opportunity come lekan ni
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by crackhouse(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
U mean the nationwide jamboree coming up on 5th February?
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Where are those other greedy comedian that never give to the public? Especially that big eye basket mouth. That guy is freaking stingy

2 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by pelumi10: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Check out my Short Story titled "Pay Back"
He pulled her up gently, she looked at him and gave a faint smile "I never knew you will bring me pain one day, I have never thought that you will be the reason for my death" she said as she gave up the ghost....

Read Full Story Here

https://www.nairaland.com/3592700/pay-back-short-story
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Buharimustgo: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeAvenger:
#IStandWithBuhari

Shame to u social media influencer,I know u have been paid January salary

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by chimerase2: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nice
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by SpitsOnYoruba: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
dfrost:

Did I really deserve that? shocked

Yea, because you are dumb

Is it because it's in Nigeria ?? Why should people be afraid to protest ??

Ain't you a coward ??

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by wizflower(f): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
PERFECT2:
Talking about comedy, this looks like one to me.
lol, this made my day. Licking , chewing. Is she mad, the after effect of adult movie

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
MY PAIN IS THAT ALL THIS PEOPLE WONT COME OUT THAT DAY.... THEY WILL ALL BE INDOORS SEEKING FOR SOME OTHER PERSON'S CHILDREN TO DIE.. WE NEED TO WISE UP..

TAKE A LOOK AT THE SO CALLED BIAFRANS BEEN SHOT ALL THIS WHILE.. NOBODY QUESTIONED THE SOLDIERS AND THOSE MEN THAT SAID THEY ALSO SUPPORT BIAFRAN,THEY ARE ARE ALWAYS INDOOR ALLOWING THE POOR TO DIE.....

WHEN I SAW SOULS THAT WERE LOST IN THE PROCESS OF PROTEST,I SHEDDED TEARS.. SOMEONE SENDING YOU TO PROTEST WILL ALWAYS BE INDOOR AND YOUR FOOLING YOURSELF.. AM EXCESSIVELY ENLIGHTENED TO BE BRAINWASHED...

AM A CORE IGBO MAN AND WILL ONLY SUPPORT BIAFRANS THE DAY THE LIKES OF NGIGE,OKOROCHA,OBIANO,PETER OBI,ORJI UZOR KALU WILL COME OUTSIDE TO JOIN THE PROTEST,ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT,THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN...

CALL ME A COWARD,WHO CARES.. YOU CAN DIE AS A HERO AND GO AND ENJOY YOUR DUPLEX IN HEAVEN..AS FOR ME,I SUFFERED MUCH IN A UNIVERSITY TO COME OUT AND DIE JUST LIKE THAT....

****QUOTE ME 1MILLION TIMES,I WONT REPLY YOU WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A REASONABLE THING TO SAY

3 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Deem: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
The same set of people will be called upon to sing and postrate in Aso Rock to receive their own share of the National cake! Why not be bold and sing like Baba Anikulapo Kuti who used to sing against the government! Anybody can protest as long as you get a permit from the authorities in charge...What did Occupy Nigeria turned out to be Bunch of cowards...2face and others...you are cowards
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
5hitsonIbos:

I don't want them to protests or wail, they should enjoy the fact that Buhari is killing Nigeria

I warned people about Buhari but they were too dumb to listen to me

I want the economy to get worse

I want 1 liter of fuel to be sold for 9000 naira

I want food scarcity to hit Nigeria

I want everything bad to happen

And i want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 100 years
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by marshalcarter: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
PERFECT2:
Talking about comedy, this looks like one to me.
lwkmd grin grin

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Buhari must go!!!
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by henrichg(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
why not? 2baba u have my warm support, carry go. when the civil society organization, NLC and the related body refuses to talk for us we talk for ourselves. I can now comment the entertainment industries for thinking beyond self centered money making but recognizing their role in the nation building.
This country is getting beyond repair if we don't take time to correct this issues now. We really need answers to all these issues pointed out by 2baba. 2babe God bless u.
JIMIN, Henry Gaavlumun

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by dfrost: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

Ain't you a coward ??

To tread carefully doesn't mean "to protest or not to protest". Please don't get me wrong. This is a faceless forum no doubt, but sometimes decorum should be accorded to so-called faceless individuals until we meet them face-to-face.

I don't have to introduce myself or boast of what I've been involved in but calling me a coward, haba bros/sis, that was really uncalled for. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gbam!
# send the demonic ruler back to daura!
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by LOGDAN(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Meajor:
Like play na FTC I dey oh....

You done wake? Dreamer cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by endyddon: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nice one,let's go there
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Nokio1: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Henrypraise:
wen abacha died we cheered, wen yaradua died we tears, let's wait n see our reaction wen bubu goes home...
Let's see what will happen when you fall inside well cow
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by mastermaestro(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

Ain't you a coward ??

I like your reaffirmed stance. That dude you just spanked verbally is one of the reasons why Nigeria remains where she is. Cowards everywhere!!!!
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by sunnyside16(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
I think Nigerians are waking up already
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by silibaba: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
henrichg:
why not? 2baba u have my warm support, carry go. when the civil society organization, NLC and the related body refuses to talk for us we talk for ourselves. I can now comment the entertainment industries for thinking beyond self centered money making but recognizing their role in the nation building.
This country is getting beyond repair if we don't take time to correct this issues now. We really need answers to all these issues pointed out by 2baba. 2babe God bless u.
JIMIN, Henry Gaavlumun

this face shaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin

anyway come sidon here

2 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by Mrslimblack(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
We will shut down the nation on the 5th, we are really suffering

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by mastermaestro(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
dfrost:

To tread carefully doesn't mean "to protest or not to protest". Please don't get me wrong. This is a faceless forum no doubt, but sometimes decorum should be accorded to so-called faceless individuals until we meet them face-to-face.

I don't have to introduce myself or boast of what I've been involved in but calling me a coward, haba bros/sis, that was really uncalled for. Have a nice day.

You are fearful of government action, which counts for cowardice. Government is constituted by humans like you. Dudes like you are the ones trying to shush Suleiman from expressing his justified grievances against the government. Man up! We cannot continue to live miserably like incarcerated slaves.
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by pelumi10: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Check out my Short Story titled "Pay Back"
He pulled her up gently, she looked at him and gave a faint smile "I never knew you will bring me pain one day, I have never thought that you will be the reason for my death" she said as she gave up the ghost....

Read Full Story Here
https://www.nairaland.com/3592700/pay-back-short-story
Re: I-Go-Dye Supports 2face's Nationwide Protest by SpitsOnYoruba: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
dfrost:

You need to go back to school

What is "tread" ??

What is "carefully" ??

People are dying of hunger and you want them to "tread carefully"

You must be the dumbest person on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant / Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment / Korede Bello And Arase Unveil Orok-Edet's Bust As The First Indigenous IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.