Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! (1332 Views)

FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) / Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by Tbillz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dino posted his picture with the man of the people Gov. Fayose "With Fayose Today" Did you see anything wrong with that handshake Look closely before commenting

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by alakara(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
padi to padi

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by Edwinmason(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
only members of the inner caucus wil understand

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by saint047(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Strong in it entirety

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by gbadexy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
This one is na who come go know.
They are both gangsters anyways.

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by vengertime: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tuale baba to fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by muykem: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Birds of a feather.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by shakaZuIlu: 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
dino be like

oshokomole of yoruba land i dey feel your swag bro, you just dey give that terrorist (buhari) sleepless night.

fayose be like

my guy no be by my power ooo na Oluwa dey give me strength.

shout out to the greatest son of Oduduwa ever liveth the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo and any yoruba leaders dead or alive.

walai if fayose na my governor i go dey do shakara for nairaland sotee cool he's gat liver more than any SE governor trust me he has no match for now.
he's the second fela of our time the nightmare of NgeneUkwenu and other nairaland zombies

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by vpaymoney(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
B. I. G tuale!!!!! Agbalagbi!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by shakaZuIlu: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
this man just dey fly military color anyhow grin
no shaking baba you deserve it more than that useless old demented hag skeleton terrorist kunu drinking vagabond monkey lying hopelessly and helplessly at the hospital waiting to be treated so that he can go back to continue sipping kunu and brukutu.

do your thing joo so that people like NgeneUkwenu will die of envy grin

after all you're the CSO of your state grin
Re: Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by Annie939(f): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
2019 will be tough on bubu

1 Like

Re: Fayose And Dino Malaye Exchanging Handshakes! by Slottersign: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Fayose is greater than Azikwe and Ojukwu the Abidjan tourist. Ride on Fayose.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Side chick revealed. Shocking photos inside / The Nigerian Market And Igbo Business / Edo Tribunal Updates: Ruling reserved as Ize-Iyamu, Obaseki adopt final Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.