Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,794 members, 7,824,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) (78203 Views)

FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye of Kogi West Senatorial District on Friday ran into Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja. The lawmaker made the disclosure via his Instagram account, calling the governor, ‘Ele eniyan’.

Sen. Melaye shared photos of their meeting, captioning one of them, “Accidental meeting with Gov Fayose at Transcorp”.

Both politicians also took photos with some Kogi APC party members and aides of Fayose.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/governor-fayose-and-sen-dino-melaye.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Scheming against APC

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by ademasta(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Fayose my man, even though some people call him Fayocraze. grin

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
FAYOSE IS A MAN OF PEACE AND JUSTICE, HES GREATER THAN AWOLOWO...

291 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
nice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Crazy governor.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bad guys

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
see their faces. Fayose, Buhari's nightmare

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by EnEnPeecee: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
This Fayose man tall oooo.

The giant in the whole West

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by oatzeal(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by paulsibility(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way... fayose is one...

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by ridwanayo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
FAYOSE IS A MAN OF PEACE AND JUSTICE, HES GREATER THAN AWOLOWO...
Yes nd he his God to osu people

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Baba Fayose!!! U ar Rugged

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
I was once a fayose hater but presently i am beginning to like him..
See the fulanis care 'bout demselves, only a myopic thinker will think otherwise, the major reason why Fayose is doin the right thing speaking out unless if no one is doing that, then how would things be?

GOD BLESS FAYOSE

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bad boys of naija politics grin cool

Fayose dressing can make you think he is always on vacation grin grin

38 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by ademasta(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Northern and Southern Controversies meet

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by uruuru: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Two crazy men.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by uruuru: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Two crazy men

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by ghettowriter(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
I like his cap

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by redsceptic: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Note the handshake in the first picture. There's more to it than meets the eye. That's all I have to say

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Latest man of the people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by voicelez: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Are you sure u meet accidentally? We don't trust politicians oh

5 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Fayose... Action man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Fayose the nigga
Fayose the courageous
Fayose the brave
Fayose the dictator slayer
Fayose the masses mouth piece
Ride on joor

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by AllTheWayUp: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin

General Fayose.....Tuale Baba ......21 gun salutes for u Oshokomole

Zombies can go and jump inside river jalingo

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by shakaZuIlu: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
dino be like

oshokomole of yoruba land i dey feel your swag bro, you just dey give that terrorist (buhari) sleepless night.

fayose be like

my guy no be by my power ooo na Oluwa dey give me strength.

shout out to the greatest son of Oduduwa ever liveth the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolawo and any yoruba leaders dead or alive.

walai if fayose na my governor i go dey do shakara for nairaland sotee cool he's gat liver more than any SE governor trust me he has no match for now.
he's the second fela of our time the nightmare of NgeneUkwenu and other nairaland zombies

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Make fayose no hijack Aso rock sha
Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wait oo, Fayose sef dey play Bet9ja abi no be d ticket I see for him hand?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) by shakaZuIlu: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
this man just dey fly military color anyhow grin
no shaking baba you deserve it more than that useless old demented hag skeleton terrorist kunu drinking vagabond monkey lying hopelessly and helplessly at the hospital waiting to be treated so that he can go back to continue sipping kunu and brukutu.

do your thing joo so that people like NgeneUkwenu will die of envy grin

after all you're the CSO of your state

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.