Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? (1176 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by gidimafia: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
i cant call myself an Atheist cos i do believe in God or gods but not the one i hear about being preached by the giant religion leaders [Islam/Christianity]. I have always had this curious question in mind thus bringing about me asking The Believers as i call them to tell what will happen to people who live in remote areas and i have never heard about this preaching till death..will they go to heaven or hell??
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Heaven goals is all about morality perhaps many so called men of God and imams will be thrown out of heaven's gate
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by kilo4sure: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
I think you are asking the wrong question here, the real question is.. What is the purpose of the gospel and why should it be preached to all the world in the first place? Also, how did God save men before Jesus was born? I would only give my answer to the first question.
1) The gospel is good news to all people who hope for the reign of God over wickedness but bad news to the unrighteous and evil ones, these are the people condemned in john 3v17 who refuse to come to the light even after hearing the gospel. Other set of people may be everyday people who live by their conscience to do what is required, their conscience bearing them witness, these are ordinary folks whom do not need the gospel to be saved from hell like the previous set in john 3v 17 but who needs the gospel of Christ to begin living life by faith, so as to become outstanding individuals.
So to summarize my answer to the first question, the gospel must be preached to both the wicked who have never heard of it, and your ordinary everyday dude in remote areas who haven't heard as well, but it is preached for different purposes. The latter needs Christ primarily to become useful for the works of God( not necessarily to avoid hell) the former needs Christ not only to become useful but also to avoid hell or God's wrath.
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by QuietHammer(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
kilo4sure:
I think you are asking the wrong question here, the real question is.. What is the purpose of the gospel and why should it be preached to all the world in the first place? Also, how did God save men before Jesus was born? I would only give my answer to the first question.
1) The gospel is good news to all people who hope for the reign of God over wickedness but bad news to the unrighteous and evil ones, these are the people condemned in john 3v17 who refuse to come to the light even after hearing the gospel. Other set of people may be everyday people who live by their conscience to do what is required, their conscience bearing them witness, these are ordinary folks whom do not need the gospel to be saved from hell like the previous set in john 3v 17 but who needs the gospel of Christ to begin living life by faith, so as to become outstanding individuals.
So to summarize my answer to the first question, the gospel must be preached to both the wicked who have never heard of it, and your ordinary everyday dude in remote areas who haven't heard as well, but it is preached for different purposes. The latter needs Christ primarily to become useful for the works of God( not necessarily to avoid hell) the former needs Christ not only to become useful but also to avoid hell or God's wrath.
I felt like smashing my phone against the wall after read ...this. angry

2 Likes

Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
No, we constantly equate hell, with a physical fire which is not

1 Like

Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by drwebs: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
The Bible stated it clearly that the Gospel of Jesus Christ must be preached to every creature before the end will come.

So in answer to your question,
no one will have excuse of not hearing the word of God because it will be made available to all. The internet is already making this possible as well as civilization because as we speak, the Gospel is being preached in all the continents of the world and will be available soon in all the languages of the world.

Nk one will have excuse of not hearing the gospel when God will judge the world.
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by hopefulLandlord: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
drwebs:
The Bible stated it clearly that the Gospel of Jesus Christ must be preached to every creature before the end will come.

no one will have excuse of not hearing the word of God because it will be made available to all. The internet is already making this possible as well as civilization because as we speak, the Gospel is being preached in all the continents of the world and will be available soon in all the languages of the world.

Nk one will have excuse of not hearing the gospel when God will judge the world.

you've said many things but none addresses the OP

4 Likes

Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
There is no HELL
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by gidimafia: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
thanks for taking your time to reply my post but it sounds to me you are preaching rather than answering my question..there are folks who has zero access to civilization in this country .so what happens to them when one them dies
drwebs:

1 Like

Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by gidimafia: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
i want to know what has happened to those who has not heard it and have lived. righteous life
kilo4sure:
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by gidimafia: 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
i mean people like this @drwebs @kilo4sure

Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by aminusanti(m): 1:31am On Jan 28, 2017
It is part of the justice of God Almighty that He does not punish any people until He has first sent a warning to them and unless there is evidence against them. Allaah (God Almighty) does not treat anybody unfairly.
Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “… And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).” [al-Israa’ 17:15].

A person who has never heard of Islam or has never heard the message in its correct and true form, will not be punished by Allaah (God Almighty) if he dies in a state of kufr (disbelief). If it were asked what his fate will be, the answer will be that Allaah(God Almighty) will test him on the Day of Resurrection: if he obeys, he will enter Paradise and if he disobeys he will enter Hell.

The evidence (daleel) for this is the hadeeth of al-Aswad ibn Saree’, who reported that the Prophet of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There are four (who will protest) to Allaah on the Day of Resurrection: the deaf man who never heard anything, the insane man, the very old man, and the man who died during the fatrah (the interval between the time of ‘Eesaa (Jesus, upon whom be peace) and the time of Muhammad SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

The deaf man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I never heard anything.’ The insane man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but the children ran after me and threw stones at me.’ The very old man will say, ‘O Lord, Islam came but I did not understand anything.’ The man who died during the fatrah will say, ‘O Lord, no Messenger from You came to me.’ He will accept their promises of obedience, then word will be sent to them to enter the Fire. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, if they enter it, it will be cool and safe for them.”

According to another report, he said: “Whoever enters it, it will be cool and safe for him, and whoever does not enter it will be dragged to it.” (The hadeeth was reported by Imaam Ahmad and Ibn Hibbaan, and deemed saheeh by al-Albaani, Saheeh al-Jaami’, 881).

Everyone who hears the message of Islam in a sound and correct form (and rejects it), will have evidence aginst him. Whoever dies without having heard the message, or having heard it in a distorted form, then his case is in the hands of Allaah. Allaah knows best about His creation, and He will never treat anyone unfairly. And Allaah is All-Seer of His slaves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by otemanuduno: 4:00am On Jan 28, 2017
Only Satan(Yahweh) and Lucifer(Allah) can stoop so low to threaten human beings with fire. May fire be their portion in Otem's name I pray. That reminds me of how they both fell into the bottomless pit for 1000 years in the very ancient days.

May Yahweh and Allah continue to remain bound in their spiritual cage for Africa my continent to be free from delusions. Amen.

DOCTUFOS:
BISHUAK 2:7-11

7. And there were thousands other gods who ruled upon the earth forcefully and fearfully. And they were made omnipresent and omnipotent by the scribes who write them bigger than what they are.
8. And a fight came up between Alla and Yahweh. And the two fought until they had fallen into a pit which began from one continent of the world and ended in another. And in the pit did they remain for about a thousand years.
9. And the course of the world advanced greatly during the time Alla and Yahweh were away.
10. And after a thousand years did they return to deceive the world. And the firstborn of all mortals was reincarnated to begin the deception; for Faulkin, adopting the name of a very crafty god of Momo, took upon himself the name Yeshu. And he went about to deceive the world so that there shall not be development upon the world.
11. And Eshu taught Yeshu much wisdom and magia for about a thousand years. And he gave him some bowls of magia. And Yeshu went about to deceive the world, naming himself Yahweh who was in those days in the bottomless pit dug by himself and his friend Alla.

Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by kilo4sure: 6:10am On Jan 28, 2017
gidimafia:
i want to know what has happened to those who has not heard it and have lived. righteous life
Yeah l thought l answered that in my previous reply. God's judgment is based on your deeds, the book of revelation makes it clear that people were judged by their works. The faith in the gospel is not a mental faith whereby we just recite a particular creed and then go to heaven.
Nay, rather it is the faith that puts you in God's hall of fame. So even Christians who just have mental belief in Christ but do not show the fruits of the spirit nor grow in them are useless and worse than those who live by right conscience without the gospel. Deeds matter in the end, but the gospel is not all about heaven and hell, Jesus wants us to live the real life by becoming the salt of the earth, not just acting based on the right conscience but living by the spirit of Christ.
Heaven and Hell is not the major focus here, but wherever hell is mentioned, deeds come into play first. Read Revelation and the sayings of Jesus.
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by sonofluc1fer: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2017
Ehen na.. I've heard it and I'm going to hell. Is Jesus not the only way? How can you get to a destination if you don't know the road. sad
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by tartar9(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Since 99% of people who hear your so-called gospel wont convert, why not just save everyone from condemnation qnd stop preaching it ....Oh! of course!...youre doing it for yourself sad
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2017
gidimafia:
i mean people like this @drwebs @kilo4sure
Can u kindly define hell

1 Like

Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by MizJanet(f): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2017
kilo4sure:

Yeah l thought l answered that in my previous reply. God's judgment is based on your deeds, the book of revelation makes it clear that people were judged by their works. The faith in the gospel is not a mental faith whereby we just recite a particular creed and then go to heaven.
Nay, rather it is the faith that puts you in God's hall of fame. So even Christians who just have mental belief in Christ but do not show the fruits of the spirit nor grow in them are useless and worse than those who live by right conscience without the gospel. Deeds matter in the end, but the gospel is not all about heaven and hell, Jesus wants us to live the real life by becoming the salt of the earth, not just acting based on the right conscience but living by the spirit of Christ.
Heaven and Hell is not the major focus here, but wherever hell is mentioned, deeds come into play first. Read Revelation and the sayings of Jesus.

Sorry going by the bold, Didnt u guys say the Things in revelation has not yet occured, can we now conclude that nobody has been judged since you are using that revelation as the yardstick?
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
MizJanet:

Sorry going by the bold, Didnt u guys say the Things in revelation has not yet occured, can we now conclude that nobody has been judged since you are using that revelation as the yardstick?
Some verses in revelation talk about things that have happened, others about things that will happen.

1 Like

Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by gidimafia: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
i stand to be corrected.to me Hell does not exist..its just heaven and earth..if there is any devil its still going to be human
Proudlyngwa:

Can u kindly define hell
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by gidimafia: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
jehova wirhness i guess?
frosbel2:
There is no HELL
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
gidimafia:
i stand to be corrected.to me Hell does not exist..its just heaven and earth..if there is any devil its still going to be human
Hell does exist, but it is more of a state than a place.
The devil operates through humans just as God operates through humans too.

1 Like

Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by orunto27: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
No. God is aware of their circumstances. God will judge them accordingly and by their Conscience.
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by gidimafia: 1:40am On May 29, 2019
Internetis cheap in Nigeria doesnt mean it is cheap all over..not everybody got access
drwebs:

Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by gidimafia: 1:41am On May 29, 2019
State of mimd you mean..i think it is.jist a concept for the mijd to ponder on
Proudlyngwa:

Hell does exist, but it is more of a state than a place.
The devil operates through humans just as God operates through humans too.
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by Nobody: 3:01am On May 29, 2019
This is a very common question and rather than trying to write long statement here, I'll point to a short video that covers the heart of the answer ( it's just a 3:38mins video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lmRax29PjU
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2019
gidimafia:
State of mimd you mean..i think it is.jist a concept for the mijd to ponder on
Actually its more than pondering
imagine you misused an oppurtunity to save an only child, and you can never get a child again, and your punishment is to think about that oppurtunity, now mutiply that scenario by a thousand, that is what hell is.
Hell is not physical , but most people visualise hell with physical concepts. Hell is worse because in the spirit world , the desire to be in Heaven a place of righteousness and holiness persists, you keep longing for it, your conscience tortures you for it, you either keep going down that path of pain,or you try to redeeem yourself by latching onto living souls who have similar scenarios , and when the fail, your disappointment pain and torture increases, that is hell, because you can see the light but can no more get to it by your own accord.
Re: Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? by gidimafia: 9:59am On May 29, 2019
Thanks for taking your time to elaborate. .i understand what u mean perfectly. .yes i believe with point u can say its state of mind in the afterlife
Proudlyngwa:

Actually its more than pondering
imagine you misused an oppurtunity to save an only child, and you can never get a child again, and your punishment is to think about that oppurtunity, now mutiply that scenario by a thousand, that is what hell is.
Hell is not physical , but most people visualise hell with physical concepts. Hell is worse because in the spirit world , the desire to be in Heaven a place of righteousness and holiness persists, you keep longing for it, your conscience tortures you for it, you either keep going down that path of pain,or you try to redeeem yourself by latching onto living souls who have similar scenarios , and when the fail, your disappointment pain and torture increases, that is hell, because you can see the light but can no more get to it by your own accord.

(1) (Reply)

Most Church Instrumentalist Are Guilty Of This / The Original Sin / The World Is Going To End In September - David Meade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.