Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Most Church Instrumentalist Are Guilty Of This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Church Instrumentalist Are Guilty Of This (1181 Views)

Why Can't Most Church Goers Translate Their Humbleness To Everyday Life? / Nairaland Church Instrumentalist Thread / Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Church Instrumentalist Are Guilty Of This by sleeveless: 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Am not an instrumentalist, though I would have loved to be one. I did a research and found out that all instrumentalist in church leave their seats immediately after the praise Nd worship or after choir ministration and sit outside. Most of them don't care what message the pastor is preaching or even the announcement from the secretary because they are not in their seats to listen to these messages.
please if you are an instrumentalist or you have also observe what I have said please shear your thought.

(1) (Reply)

Answers For Atheists And Agnostics - Evidence For God From Science / Juju Priest Advert In Port Harcourt / Orimolade And Babalola Wroth Great Signs And Wonders Using The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.