Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" (59677 Views)

Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' / Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Am not surprise. Some men are shameless

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Doctor0071(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
I wonder wetin dey freak guys frm dis transgendered, her naked no fit make my tin stand, Sh*t
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by dealslip(f): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chichi dear, the pictures are not mistakes.They are gay or bisexuals. The pics were specially meant for you. You look like them self. The men are oyinbo men. Our Naija men dont love men, they love their women soft.
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that it is only lalasticlala that post about this girl, I hope it is not what I'm thinking

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
lalasticlala:
Chichi Igbo, the muscular female footballer shared this screenshot depicting a man who sent her semi-Nude photo with romantic message attached. She captioned the photo:

"Please hold your men ladies, sliding through the DM is allowed but respect yourselves, this been happening and I find it disrespectful. I'm sharing this one cos dude still got his pants on, the rest are disgusting"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPxTLAClxZQ/

Guys, do you think Chichi did the right thing by doing this?
lalasticlala, you and this girl undecided I give up mehnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Kirinwa: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lol. Shes their mentor and they are loyal fans following her footsteps. So why evils?
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Naughtytboy: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
EniHolar:
TEACHER: Make a simple sentence

STUDENT: She is a gay.

cheesy
TEACHER"S RESPONSE ;only a gay can identity a fellow gay
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by blkmum700: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
The guy the mad,shey he know see the person he won Bleep Na man too,abi him self be gay ni.
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by seye005(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
There is no difference between the chichi and the guy self, both of them are showing us the same thing

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Sirheny007(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
She even get 6 packs...[b][/b] grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by bluice2(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=Flexherbal post=53183139]Some guys self !

Na only God know wetin dey freak them !![/quot

Dudes trying to hit on this guy may probably be bisexual or outright gay. undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Kobicove(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
saaedlee:
Please is the chin chin sorry chi chi male or female?

I'm also wondering the same thing cheesy
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Kemimarch16(f): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
His after her money
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by enigmaticlion: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
LMFAO YOU TOO WICKED OOO grin grin grin you wan finish me here you laughter oooooo. Same thought ran through my mind. The guy must be a gay to fall for a stony sickness guy with synthetic hole puna.
Dongreat:
Some men are shameless and deserve death by strangulation of the scrotum. Which man in his right mind will flirt with "queen lesbian" that is neither feminine nor attractive? Look at the pic of her face down on the bed, oh my, Smh. A doggy with this one will be like banging a dude with a surgical implanted pus*y.
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Jennifer89(f): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
this chi chi body just strong like akpu
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by enigmaticlion: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
LMFAO YOU TOO WICKED OOO grin grin grin you wan finish me here you laughter oooooo. Same thought ran through my mind. The guy must be a gay to fall for a stony diicklless guy with synthetic hole puna.
Dongreat:
Some men are shameless and deserve death by strangulation of the scrotum. Which man in his right mind will flirt with "queen lesbian" that is neither feminine nor attractive? Look at the pic of her face down on the bed, oh my, Smh. A doggy with this one will be like banging a dude with a surgical implanted pus*y.
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by balanceofterror1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
saaedlee:
Please is the chin chin sorry chi chi male or female?

He is a female

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by EmekaBlue(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
i cant send any girl my nude but i like to c girls nude..just saying
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by muller102(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
If this guy girl use bumbum rub my d!ck, e no go stand I dey tell you embarassed
is a lie. In fact u will ejaculate in matter of seconds.
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by princeemmma(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
are they gay, why wud man start sending nude picz to a man i am not understanding ooooo

Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by dtruth50: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
emmanuel596:
This lady looks scary i cant f. Uck this one even for 5million naira.... Female gay... Seems this Indian men syndrome of sending pictures of preek to ladies online has started affecting nigerian men
Oooga! make i bring N10,000 i know u wil do am. Abi no b 9ja u dey?

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Gladiator1: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Which kind man go dey trip for this kind girl??
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Franchise21(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
What interests this dude in this girl's rocky body??
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
IS THE LADY RELATED TO THAT MUSICIAN CALLED EMMM EMMM "FLAVOUR"?

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Fourwinds: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
some guys are very stupid....
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
D.amn!.... My john thomas go gentle at the sight of this dude!!
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
lalasticlala:
Chichi Igbo, the muscular female footballer shared this screenshot depicting a man who sent her semi-Nude photo with romantic message attached. She captioned the photo:

"Please hold your men ladies, sliding through the DM is allowed but respect yourselves, this been happening and I find it disrespectful. I'm sharing this one cos dude still got his pants on, the rest are disgusting"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPxTLAClxZQ/

Guys, do you think Chichi did the right thing by doing this?

That dude is fecking gay
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Excuse me Sis, but your skin colour is bae...real Igbo genes not all this bleached wannabes cry
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by axeman2(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
IS SHE A BOXER?
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by shumuel(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
That man muct be gay angry !
Or
This is just a publicity stunt grin which mean na fake tongue
Re: Chichi Igbo Exposes Man Who Sent Her Semi-nude Pic, Says "Ladies, Hold Your Men" by warriorPedigree: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
that nigga gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix / Rachael Aladi Ayegba Is A Bus Driver In UK (Photo) / Thomas Tuchel Holidays With Natalie Max, His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.