Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' (85958 Views)

Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview / Little Mascots Excited On Seeing Messi With Them In Dressing Room / Chichi Igbo Slays In Gown, Couldn't Recognize Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Famousbabe(f): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ex Super Falcons star player, Chichi Igbo was shocked at what happened at the market in Abuja.

She went with her sister to buy tubers of yam, a woman selling yam on sighting her fled, screaming 'blood of Jesus!', 'Holy Ghost Fire!'.

Chichi Igbo shared the video of her experience and captioned it:

"I’m speechless, I mean crawl back into your caves if you don’t want to be civilized. It was like something from a nollywood movie straight. So my sis was pricing yam and immediately I walked to her, this lady she was negotiating price with just breezed off, screaming “blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire”! Another lady now decided to sell for us but wouldn’t collect money after we agreed on a price, then noticed this older lady screaming in their dialect, “don’t collect that money oo and the rest of the ladies speaking same dialect joined in and I’m there like, Where ami�?"

What could have made the yam seller run? Was it due to how muscular and manly she is or what?

Watch the video Here and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/yam-seller-runs-from-chichi-igbo-at.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Famousbabe(f): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
See more reactions
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Famousbabe(f): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by ceejayMAX(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
WHO GO SEE THIS KIND BODY KEEP QUIET?.HOW GAL BODY GO JUST BE LIKE FENCE

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Texman21: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
i dont blame them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Bykemannn(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Mtchewww... All these lelele... Lebanese girls sef

1 Like

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by my2019mind: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
It is strange in their site.

2 Likes

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Nickijoy(f): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
She's a sight to behold.. grin The yam seller nor no weda na boy or girl waka come buy yam..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by CosmicPhoenix: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
even after calling blood of jesus the seller ran away and Zombietians say the name of the lord is a strong tower

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by itspzpics(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by helinues: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
No kere kere for the Vaults .. Na so so bone bone go dey there .

Back to the topic,
Are they that local over there? I thought they said the place is like a paradise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Ziel20: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
This one no either man or transgender. Argue with yourself.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by wakes: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Huh
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Nostradamus: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
I hope SARS will not harass this girl and collect money from her now that she's in Nigeria??

The number of primitive people living in Nigeria is alarming.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by yinkus6750(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
O, so hisshe related ri Borisky?
Its Hus life. Continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by soberdrunk(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
They cannot be blamed, it is like seeing a "bleached midget ROBOCOP" in real life...... angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Pavore9: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
What was she expecting? cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by klever18(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2019
Holy Ghost fire to this Op.
lol
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Tommy77: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Famousbabe:
Ex Super Falcons star player, Chichi Igbo was shocked at what happened at the market in Abuja.

She went with her sister to buy tubers of yam, a woman selling yam on sighting her fled, screaming 'blood of Jesus!', 'Holy Ghost Fire!'.

Chichi Igbo shared the video of her experience and captioned it:

"I’m speechless, I mean crawl back into your caves if you don’t want to be civilized. It was like something from a nollywood movie straight. So my sis was pricing yam and immediately I walked to her, this lady she was negotiating price with just breezed off, screaming “blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire”! Another lady now decided to sell for us but wouldn’t collect money after we agreed on a price, then noticed this older lady screaming in their dialect, “don’t collect that money oo and the rest of the ladies speaking same dialect joined in and I’m there like, Where ami�?"

What could have made the yam seller run? Was it due to how muscular and manly she is or what?

Watch the video Here and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/yam-seller-runs-from-chichi-igbo-at.html?m=1
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by bukola66: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
ok angry angry angry angry
Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by KendrickAyomide: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
grin This One Toto go be Iron Toto. Godforbid!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by HaryoBamex(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
Nigerians Sha, we can never change especially those market women.. smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2019
ceejayMAX:
WHO GO SEE THIS KIND BODY KEEP QUIET?.HOW GAL BODY GO JUST BE LIKE FENCE
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by lokotamak(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2019
See life. Bobrisky want to be a woman this 1 want to b a man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by sisisioge: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
Must be her tats...they had no way of knowing her gender grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' by meobizy(f): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2019
They knew she was a bleached, tattooed lesbo.
What muscles? She only looks lean and fit to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) / Liverpool Squad Knelt In Honour Of George Floyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.