Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Celebration As MMM Begins To Make Participants Happy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Celebration As MMM Begins To Make Participants Happy (560 Views)

Happy Celebration As Villagers Kills Giant Python Prepare Pepper Soup With It / What Is Your Say About MMM?: As MMM Nigeria Has Finally Re-opened. / As MMM Shuts Down Activities For A Month, How Much Of Your Money Is At Risk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebration As MMM Begins To Make Participants Happy by oyelove(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Celebration as MMM begins to make participants happy

“Dispatchers are on top of their game this morning. I guess the new model is set. The ball is now in our court. Merging of GH orders are going on fast. Check your POs and encourage your down lines to make payments to avoid stories that touch. Blocking means loss of marvros now. Be wise all.”

Another user, Onyenakara Tochukwu, also had this to say:

“Please if you have checked this morning and you were not matched, check again, matching GH and PH on going massively. Remember:

1. Pay from your account only.

2. Do not honor anyone that says pay into different account.

3. Confirm your phone number and email

4. Honor your GH and PH. If you are BLOCKED no more unblocking.

We are MMM, the Key is constant PH and GH. MMM Nigeria is here to stay. LONG LIVE MMM COMMUNITY. LONG LIVE MMM.”

Some participants are already jubilation over being merged. See the proof they have shared below.
- See more at: https://www./business/5129-celebration-mmm-begins-make-participants-happy-see-evidence.html#sthash.NzkKoP7q.dpuf - See more at: https://www./business/5129-celebration-mmm-begins-make-participants-happy-see-evidence.html#sthash.NzkKoP7q.dpuf
Re: Celebration As MMM Begins To Make Participants Happy by BestOnlineDeals(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nice

I love this MMM

Perfectly crafted to Milk Millions of Mugus to the extent that these mugus keep on defending and hoping and wishing

Chai. Na who get Mavrodi number. I need him to be my mentor wink

2 Likes

Re: Celebration As MMM Begins To Make Participants Happy by Jabioro: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nice one! Good innovative..#NEWSCAMACTIVATEDMODE#
Re: Celebration As MMM Begins To Make Participants Happy by SFSNIPER(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
Those PHing are the scape goats.
Re: Celebration As MMM Begins To Make Participants Happy by MMMscam: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2017
Yes, my name is MMM and I just love scamming stupid people. I hope you have been matched to PH. If yes, pay up now so i can defraud you, or else i'll block your existing mavros. But if you have not been matched to PH, don't worry just wait for your turn on the line of those awaiting to be scammed, and i'll scam you soon. If you are still waiting to GH, keep waiting until you die, but you must continue to PH and keep waiting to GH forever. Thanks for your cooperation. MMM, together are changing the world by making you poorer. Long live MMM, the king of scam.

(1) (Reply)

Third-world WAR Brewing Before Our Eyes!!! / Alternative To Cook At Chikini Money / Came across this fine woman (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.