Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response (56218 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Fan Advises Runtown & Davido On Baby Mamas & HIV, Runtown Shuts Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by SexyNairalander: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
booked
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Emescot(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
The way you dress is how u will be addressed.. That her fan made his point clear without insult thats why she understood and agreed, sandydayziz u want make i dey help u update ur diary cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by holluphemydavid(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Very unusual of her!!!
Meanwhile u are d ftc
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by youngjoy(f): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
mi heart you tonto d bae
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Very unusual of her!!!
The cheating husband don humble am
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hehehe, "Tontolet", makes me smh when I see it
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Adedayo97(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
We careless oh
wendy241:
abi oh d tonton wey I knw be4 go don yabi dat lady
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by tillaman(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
Way to go poko baby
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by rhektor(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Unlike some useless fans, they attack that fan immediately. Tonto is way way matured.
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by wink2015(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Na who be this woman self?

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by ocheu(f): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Have you ever wondered why people sag? Who they go naked? All this were emulated from somebody somewhere mostly from our so called role models. It's possible they could do so.
sonofLuci:

Help me ask the idiot
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by africanusvu(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Who is a role model? Tonto Dike? not to my kids .so.playing a role in Home movie now makes one a role model,Afrocandy wil be more qualify as a role model than this Arogant slut
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Mouthgag: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
she's forming humble
People and oshofree grin
If she hit back now, Una go talk say she rude! Chai! Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Donshemzy1234: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mouthgag:
People and oshofree grin If she hit back now, Una go talk say she rude! Chai! Na wa o
You know that's rude
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by pweetychyka(f): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
gbaskiboy:
First Tonto will nt reply his fans without giving fuvck. Meanwhile I got this from fraudster, and I quickly reply

Biko does ur bold 5 still do whatsapp?
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by anukulapo: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
SirWere:
I wonder why the world cares so much about these celebrities when we have more important things to worry about....
Questions worth asking.
1,000 likes from me
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Mouthgag: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Donshemzy1234:

You know that's rude
Are you okay? undecided
So what?

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Donshemzy1234: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mouthgag:
Are you okay? undecided So what?
Take your fowl breath and gehrarahia
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Kingbuhari(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
abandoned yellow-bar shoe
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Phi001(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
gbaskiboy:
First Tonto will nt reply his fans without giving fuvck. Meanwhile I got this from fraudster, and I quickly reply
So me that I've gotten the message more than 5 times and I didn't share it, do I have two heads? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by cybriz82(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
CaroLyner:
but why would the kids tear their uniforms like hers

abeg help me ask am.....if no b only pikin wey dem born troway go get dat kind mind to tear him uniform.
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
You need to see what one Imoh Eboh (@imoheboh on instalgram) wore to teach little children.
I don tire for all these attention seekers.
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by seangy4konji: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
She is not deceiving me.

She is deceiving herself.
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tonto Dikeh has changed .... btw, the guy is even right
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Sandydayziz(f): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
holluphemydavid:

Meanwhile u are d ftc

grin
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Sandydayziz(f): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

The cheating husband don humble am

Like seriously o cry

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Sandydayziz(f): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Emescot:
The way you dress is how u will be addressed.. That her fan made his point clear without insult thats why she understood and agreed, sandydayziz u want make i dey help u update ur diary cheesy

Calm down, chill OK? grin
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Mouthgag: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Donshemzy1234:

Take your fowl breath and gehrarahia
Go Fûck yourself.
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
SirWere:
I wonder why the world cares so much about these celebrities when we have more important things to worry about....
that's because before anything else, humans are social primates. We are hard wired to give a damn about the lives of people who provide value to us.
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by charlesucheh(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
OP! Where the Jean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.