Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response (56212 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Fan Advises Runtown & Davido On Baby Mamas & HIV, Runtown Shuts Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by jamesonic78(m): 12:25am On Jan 28, 2017
CaroLyner:
but why would the kids tear their uniforms like hers

They are kids and they are quick to learn and emulate most especially when a well known celebrity is involved,,,
Have you taken time to ask yourself why most of our youths sag their jeans and trousers ?
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by jamesonic78(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2017
AkachukwuD:
You guys expected an insult right. Well that's the quality of a good mommy

Of course,,,she's now a mother and she must lay good example for her kids to emulate
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by jamesonic78(m): 12:29am On Jan 28, 2017
Sammypope4all:
That's motherhood for you. Ma sis used to be the Mohammed Ali and vitaliklisco of my street...now wey she marry born 3, she don retire.

what do you expect my brother,,,,,she is now a mother and she must show and lay good example for her kids to learn and emulate
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by jamesonic78(m): 12:29am On Jan 28, 2017
Angelinastto:
Was expecting her to insult as usual but all good.

she is now a mother bro
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by creepsyme(f): 12:45am On Jan 28, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Very unusual of her!!!
I tell u, motherhood and marriage has humbled her, unlike those days she did not have basket for rotten mangoes.

1 Like

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by midehill(m): 1:06am On Jan 28, 2017
gbaskiboy:
First Tonto will nt reply his fans without giving fuvck. Meanwhile I got this from fraudster, and I quickly reply

lolz...diz rili got me mehn...u r funny bro
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 28, 2017
FearFactor1:
angry I see rubbish angry angry sad
Seun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*ck Haters

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Odkosh: 6:32am On Jan 28, 2017
gbaskiboy:
First Tonto will nt reply his fans without giving fuvck. Meanwhile I got this from fraudster, and I quickly reply
grin I got one too, but I told him to try harder next time that he's still a learner.
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by JusticeSeeker: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2017
CaroLyner:
but why would the kids tear their uniforms like hers
why do they barb Pogba's hair style?
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2017
Teempakguy:
that's because before anything else, humans are social primates. We are hard wired to give a damn about the lives of people who provide value to us.
There is a difference between giving a damn and making every trivial nonsense news.

And as providing value to us is a damn controversial claim.
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by tolguy(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2017
SirWere:
I wonder why the world cares so much about these celebrities when we have more important things to worry about....
the great thinker
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2017
tolguy:
the great thinker
lol. I wish.
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Emescot(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Calm down, chill OK? grin
I hear you ma
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by FearFactor1: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
JPENG:

F*ck Haters

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2017
SirWere:

There is a difference between giving a damn and making every trivial nonsense news.

And as providing value to us is a damn controversial claim.
Tonto provides entertainment value to the people on this thread(well, most of them.) this creates a sort of halo effect. they subconsciously imagine that if her entertainment is interesting, then everything about her is equally so. hence they seek it out.

of course, this is a logical fallacy, but humans aren't logical species. Meanwhile, the mods are benefiting from the resulting traffic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by gbaskiboy: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
pweetychyka:

Biko does ur bold 5 still do whatsapp?
Yes, even updated it
Re: Fan Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Her Outfit To A School. See Her Response by pweetychyka(f): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
gbaskiboy:
Yes, even updated it

Oh ryt... dats nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.