Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (104440 Views)

Robber Rescued From Mob Action After Being Caught In Abuja. Photos/video / Vampire: The Chilling Story Of The Devil Incarnate Kidnapper / Photo Of Lifeless Body Of 'Vampire', The Notorious Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by newheart2(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
goldenceo1:
All hail king Vampire. The Nightmare of OkoroAwusa.

Politicians in Owerri are about to go on freezing mood. their worse nightmare has been set free by their incompetent police.

Let the poor not be troubled over his freedom...
He was arrested by your incompetent police and pareded befored charge to court, prison takeover not police again. that is de rule
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by naturefellow(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
ekojoe:
Somebody please tell Esiri Grant that the writer was only sarcastically presenting the issue!!
Ah... big grammer, little understanding
I think that the sarcasm is totally uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by naturefellow(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
ekojoe:

Truly, it saddens my heart that you never noticed! 'The writer was only being sarcastic'
writer should learn to do more effective sarcasms then.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Proffdada: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Decryptor:
He was trained by Afonjas. Afterall, Okoroawusa is APC formed by Afonjas and APC is evil and Armed Robbery is part of APC.

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Okeikpu(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Na wa o, so these kind people still dey and Director dey languish for Kuje undecided

IPOB should speedily employ the services of Vampire's rescue team to do the same whisking to Nnamdi Kanu.
Nigerians really don't know the intelligence of ndigbo
Just that we're quiet for awhile
We are capable of anything
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by HeGeMon(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Let's just wait & see how Federal SARS will do justice to him, let's just wait a minute
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by tillaman(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Another day another don
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by cybriz82(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
ollah1:

Are u for real?

yeah...sumtin like she wz tryin to clean d guy house when she found sum guns...she went home n decided to cut off with d guy when d guy demand to knw wz going on.i guess d girl family ask d guy to live dat she aint intrested anymre.only for d evil guy to return n murder abt 5people..her mum.d girlfrnd.n 3 of her younger sibblins d 6th person survive d gunshot to tell d story.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Abagworo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
The vampire guy is very deadly. I just read a bit of his history and wonder why they dared arraign him without tight security. He lived a full life of what we see on movies and killed at will. I pray he gets caught ASAP as his freedom is a threat to lives of Nigerians.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Krisddon: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wait ayam seeing things?

Or did any body see the accolades this microcephalic baboon accorded to a common theif?

I no wan mention tribe but its wrong. Its "vely" wrong!
Na them!!!!!
Mtchewwwww
Tell them! It's "vely" wrong and you "ate" it.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Krisddon:

Tell them! It's "vely" wrong and you "ate" it.

Ahahahaha
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by nnokwa042(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
bg0074real:
It's like something is seriously wrong with some youths brain o.
A notorious armed robber is on the loose yet someone writes an article glorifying him sad

pls the guy was just telling the world how our security system work imagine a robber police said he has killed up to 70 people went to court and escape one day godogodo go escape too what a country ? angry am suspecting every one from security to even governor how can this happen ?this guy will kill a lot of people now his out where is ring of death ?
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by LordXaaan: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
DesChyko:
This speaks much of the efficacy of the security forces.

Don't speak out of ignorance. Do you know what 'osus' mean? If you do, then stop using it so stup¡dly.

The igbofolk are trying hard to forgo such evil segregation on select innocent humans but people in the dark like you won't just let them be.
my broda where did u keep ur sense? Imo is known 4 enthroning rascality and criminality #fact
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by focus7: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
jonhemma11:
As shared by Ifeanyi......

'ALL HAIL VAMPIRE: THE NEW KING IN OWERRI TOWN ?

The Nwangele Imo State International Armed Bandit, His Royal Majesty, Vampire Henry Chibueze is truly the King of the jungle.

Two years ago, at the premises of Imo Police command, he was seen shouting down on the State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha before the Commissioner of Police and his men, Director of SSS and hundreds of security operatives who were at State command during his parade, being apprehended years after declared wanted.

Two years after, his sophisticated but dependable gang in a commando style numbering more than 30, today Friday 27th January 27 between the hours of 10:45am went into Owerri High Court premises were he was facing criminal charges bothering on armed robbery, kidnapping, Murder, etc and successfully whisked him away unchallenged.

What a crime !
What a bravity !
What a Vampire'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-photos-of-vampirethe-notorious.html?m=1
Op Weldon.

With this orations and accolades you just confirmed that criminals are kings among the Igbos.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by me69: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
jonhemma11:
As shared by Ifeanyi......

'ALL HAIL VAMPIRE: THE NEW KING IN OWERRI TOWN ?

The Nwangele Imo State International Armed Bandit, His Royal Majesty, Vampire Henry Chibueze is truly the King of the jungle.

Two years ago, at the premises of Imo Police command, he was seen shouting down on the State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha before the Commissioner of Police and his men, Director of SSS and hundreds of security operatives who were at State command during his parade, being apprehended years after declared wanted.

Two years after, his sophisticated but dependable gang in a commando style numbering more than 30, today Friday 27th January 27 between the hours of 10:45am went into Owerri High Court premises were he was facing criminal charges bothering on armed robbery, kidnapping, Murder, etc and successfully whisked him away unchallenged.

What a crime !
What a bravity !
What a Vampire'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/see-photos-of-vampirethe-notorious.html?m=1
People in this Nigeria will praise anybody even the worst peoples. chai.....and they see they worship God?
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Horlufemi(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
See as you yeye yourself for public!! Define average "Nigerian" and see if you don't fall in that class
I'm in a different class. If you get to know me. You'll understand
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by VanBommel(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wait ayam seeing things?

Or did any body see the accolades this microcephalic baboon accorded to a common theif?

Na them!!!!!
Mtchewwwww
If you didn't see the sacarsm in the post, then you're a great phool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
VanBommel:
I you didn't see the sacarsm in the post, then you're a great phool
Don't be in a hurry to comment especially if you want to abuse. Read again

Who is the fool now?

Criminal subject
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by akigbemaru: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Thieves!
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Horlufemi:

I'm in a different class. If you get to know me. You'll understand
Yeah sure

In a different class of stupidity!
Ur own get hons.
Unpatriotic bison.
Carry your buga go front. People wet get mouth pass u dey mellow

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by VanBommel(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:

Don't be in a hurry to comment especially if you want to abuse. Read again

Who is the fool now?

Criminal subject
my happiness is that you understood the message
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
VanBommel:
my happiness is that you understood the message
And mine , you understood my message.
Van bomboklact
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by VanBommel(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:

And mine , you understood my message.
Van bomboklact
thank God for free 10MB
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Horlufemi(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Yeah sure

In a different class of stupidity! Ur own get hons. Unpatriotic bison. Carry your buga go front. People wet get mouth pass u dey mellow
You are really smart
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by AntiRubbish: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wait ayam seeing things?

Na them!!!!!
Mtchewwwww

I saw u in d sports thread acting like a father... Here you are acting like a baby... Tribal bigot... Get a life man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
VanBommel:
thank God for free 10MB
Abi na

Thank God for china phone....smh
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by donjahsy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked
Na wa o, so these kind people still dey and Director dey languish for Kuje undecided

IPOB should speedily employ the services of Vampire's rescue team to do the same whisking to Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnamdi Kalu is not a criminal, he is a man after his ppls heart.

and better stop insulting your forefathers with Nnamdi Kalu attached.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
AntiRubbish:

I saw u in d sports thread acting like a father... Here you are acting like a baby... Tribal bigot... Get a life man
Have you eaten tonight? Point the bigotry and I'll tell you 5 things you don't know about yourself.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by AntiRubbish: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:

Have you eaten tonight? Point the bigotry and I'll tell you 5 things you don't know about yourself.

Discover yasef first... Go to hell
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
shocked

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha if i catch you ehh
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by siraj1402(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Emereolevanwill:

are u aright ?
No you are sick.
Re: Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court by CyberWolf: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Wait ayam seeing things?

Na them!!!!!
Mtchewwwww
do you even recognize sarcasm if you see one? .. Ediotic tribal bigot.. Animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.