Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now (1223 Views)

I Have 200k I Dont Plan To Use It For Now And Am Willing To Lend It Out / Are U Tired Of Ponzi Schemes? Learn How To Truly Earn Millions Of Naira In Gold / MMM No.1 Guider Making Plans To Relocate Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now by Medontire: 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
Copied and shared: Apply now

Heineken International Graduate Trainee recruitment!

Are you ready to push yourself, both professionally and personally, to reach excellence in locations around the world? If so, HEINEKEN is looking for people like you to place them at different locations around the world! Apply now!

Also, Oando Plc - one of Africa's largest integrated energy solutions providers has immediate need for systems administrator. Apply now!

To apply, click or tap the link below:
http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now by Whatsgoingon: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don't mind working anywhere if I get the job. I will apply
Re: Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now by Medontire: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
SeriousIssue:
I just applied

Me too
Re: Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now by Needopportunity: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=Medontire post=53185637]Copied and shared: Apply now

Heineken International Graduate Trainee recruitment!

Are you ready to push yourself, both professionally and personally, to reach excellence in locations around the world? If so, HEINEKEN is looking for people like you to place them at different locations around the world! Apply now!

Also, Oando Plc - one of Africa's largest integrated energy solutions providers has immediate need for systems administrator. Apply now!

To apply, click or tap the link below:
http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

Thanks, I will apply
Re: Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now by Medontire: 1:04am On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=Needopportunity post=53191948][/quote]

Wishing you success, bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now by Waitaminute: 3:47am On Jan 28, 2017
Which countries?
Re: Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now by Medontire: 6:04am On Jan 28, 2017
Waitaminute:
Which countries?

Over 70 locations
Re: Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now by Medontire: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Early application is encouraged
Re: Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now by Medontire: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
SeriousIssue:

Sure

All the best
Re: Are U Willing To Relocate Abroad Or Anywhere? This Job May Be For You. Apply Now by Oluwahelpme(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2017
I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Employ Me As Your Personal Forex Account Manager / How To FINALLY Withdraw Paypal Funds At N530+ To Bank – [get BLUEPRINT] / Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.