Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor (1219 Views)

Top 5 Best Loan Apps With Low-interest Rates In Nigeria, 2023 / Quick personal loans for salary earners / Investment Options For Salary Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
With interest rate as low as 2.5% and tenor up to 12-18months for salary earners

For residents in any part of Nigeria, can get up to 10million depending on your salary...
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
WhatsApp...09059987651...
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Loans to meet up your financial challenges like medical bills, house rent etc...
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by uobimba(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
What is the name of the company?

1 Like

Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by lugiano1: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Open up everything here

1 Like

Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Personal loans for salary earners
Adenike16:
Loans to meet up your financial challenges like medical bills, house rent etc...
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 5:45am On Jan 20, 2023
Get a quick salary loan anywhere you are in just 3 days up to 5 million
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Limited offer...
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urgent need for your children school fee, there's a loan for you as a salary earner
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 1:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Loans for urgent needs...we got you covered with easy documentation
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
I understand how long January is because December salary came in early and many bills have been sorted out for the new year festival. That's why I'm here to help you to secure that loan for a raise in your financial life to balance the new year and make your family happy too. Let me be your account officer...reliable, tested and trusted so far...I do leasing too like vehicles and equipment leasing
Note: for Salary Earners only
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Let's handle your loan application...tenure up to 18 months
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
We have a loan offer for you as a salary earner with easy documentation
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
We render both private and public loans in no time...
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2023
Get a loan with us today...
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Good Day,

We are a lending institution focused on empowering working class salary earners living anywhere in Nigeria to achieve financial independence.

We do this by providing access to short term unsecured loans to enable salary earners pay their bills with ease. Customers can get loans of between NGN200,000 to NGN6m in less than 24 hours without collateral and
guarantor.

Why you should choose us?

· Quick Disbursement: you get credited the same day when complete documentation is received and an offer letter signed. (*Subject
to our credit check)

· Minimum Loan amount - N100,000.00

· Minimum Net Income - N50, 000.00

· Loan tenor extends to 18months

· No Guarantor required

· Loan buy over from another company is possible and you get a
much reduced rate.

Ready to get started?

You would need;

· 6 months up to date bank statement from
salary account
· Duly filled Application Form

· Employment Letter

· Utility Bill

· Set-up Direct Debit Mandate (Remita or NIBSS) with salary account
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 5:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Need loan?... let's talk
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 2:08am On Feb 17, 2023
I'm available to take your loan request...just a dial
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by shagalinku4life: 4:45am On Feb 17, 2023
Please, what's your interest rates for the different category of loan?

1 Like

Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
It depends, what category?
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
It depends, what category?
shagalinku4life:
Please, what's your interest rates for the different category of loan?
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Let's help you meet your financial needs today...
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
You need a personal loan for?
Check my signature
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 6:19am On Mar 23, 2023
Are you looking for where to get a personal loan today? Then I'm right here...
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
For all your loan needs, we got you covered in minutes...
Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Adenike16(f): 12:25am On May 12, 2023
Say goodbye to sapa today and urgent 2k by applying for our fast and reliable loan...tenor up to 18 months as first timer and get a reduced rate on subsequent ones...

Re: Personal Loan For Salary Earners With Low Interest Rate And Longer Tenor by Viva9876: 1:15pm On May 26, 2023
I need this.

Please call 08160900028

Adenike16:
With interest rate as low as 2.5% and tenor up to 12-18months for salary earners

For residents in any part of Nigeria, can get up to 10million depending on your salary...

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! 28 Ways To Save 20,000 Naira A Month In This Recession Period / Where Do I Invest My 100k? / My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.