Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD (8570 Views)

How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: How Jonathan Made Me Finance Minister / How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by tick01: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2017
megareal:
From what I have read , no direct attempt was made on his life. A friend simply called and warned him and he became paranoid.

If they were serious about eliminating him, they may have succeeded.

Folks always bandying Jonathan's name around just to rubbish the man.

Didn't u read the part where a GOC called him and threatened him.
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by Toosure70: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2017
iPod hero.
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by tick01: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Asek1:
I will be surprised if this is still news. I honestly do not understand why stories like this always come up when the value might have diminished cry
That is if the story is true in the first place

it's making news now, because, the details have been chronicled in a new book released weeks ago. The book takes a critical look at at "Lagos Poster war" during that period.
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by Eledan: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2017
Most people up there just read the headline and rushed to comment
Most Nigerians have very bad reading culture, some up there was even asking what is the value of it all!
SMH for this generation of lazy Nigerians
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by emi14: 8:26am On Jan 28, 2017
Tribalistic nonsense. Leave Jonathan alone. Operation leave Jonathan alone. Small time them ban me. I for talk more. But oga Nairaland edit wat u publish
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by megareal: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2017
tick01:

Didn't u read the part where a GOC called him and threatened him.

How does threaten translate to ELIMINATION? He was warned to leave all political billboards if he didnt want trouble. Where in all that writeup did he say he was shot at, beaten or pursued in any way?

Even the OPC that staged a protest simply stood outside their locked gates until they were bored, then left. Will people bent on eliminating him have waited outside locked gates until they were bored? Wouldn't they have stormed the premises if they were hell bent on destruction or waited on the way for him to kill him when he leaves?

People just make noise to get attention. At least mention Jonathan and it becomes true.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by DonCortino: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2017
Apc want to distract us with this useless story!

Why didnt d idiot raise this false alarm on 28th march 2015??
Where is buhari??
Assholes!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by refreshrate: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2017
buchilino:
Mr NOAH, ALL U JUST SAID R TRUE BUT LETS BE HONEST, GEJ N PDP POSTERS WERE BEING TORN 2 PIECE IN LAGOS, N AT D TIME UR AGENCY LOOKED LIKE IT WAS IN SUPPORT. I REMEMBER AT OGBA, SOME OF UR AGENTS PERSONALLY CAME N STARTED REMOVING PDP POSTERS, REASON IS DAT PDP PASTED IT'S POSTERS ILLEGALLY. LASAA WAS OBVIOUSLY USED BY BAT N APC AS A TOOL AGAINST GEJ.

And quite frankly if he was shot it in the head for this, ko kan aiye! He would have been good for it.

If the president wanted him dead trust me, I wouldn't be reading this nonsense on Saturday morning. Just be lying upandan. Tufia

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by tick01: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2017
megareal:

How does threaten translate to ELIMINATION? He was warned to leave all political billboards if he didnt want trouble. Where in all that writeup did he say he was shot at, beaten or pursued in any way?

Even the OPC that staged a protest simply stood outside their locked gates until they were bored, then left. Will people bent on eliminating him have waited outside locked gates until they were bored? Wouldn't they have stormed the premises if they were hell bent on destruction or waited on the way for him to kill him when he leaves?

People just make noise to get attention. At least mention Jonathan and it becomes true.

If he didn't take those measures he probably would have been shot at
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by refreshrate: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2017
megareal:

Babe, you're honestly giving that guy more credit than he deserves.

Next time when you see mumu comments like that one just say "God forbid this kain person in my life" ...and move on.

If not mumu is very dense and will drag someone till it suffocates the person.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by megareal: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2017
tick01:

If he didn't take those measures he probably would have been shot at

Pluuuueeeeasee.
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by focus7: 8:38am On Jan 28, 2017
One thing people do not know is that Jonathan though looks gentle facially is as dangerous as Babangida and Abacha, if it were Jonathan he would have dealt with Fayose a long time, he has zero tolerance for an opposition.
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by megareal: 8:39am On Jan 28, 2017
refreshrate:

Babe, you're honestly giving that guy more credit than he deserves.

Next time when you see mumu comments like that one just say "God forbid this kain person in my life" ...and move on.

If not mumu is very dense and will drag someone till it suffocates the person.

Ah swear. cheesy
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by overall90: 8:43am On Jan 28, 2017
focus7:
One people do not know is that Jonathan though looks gentle facially is dangerous as Babangida and Abacha, if it were Jonathan he would have dealt with Fayose a long time, he has zero tolerance for an opposition.

Please which Jonathan are we talking about here ?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by tick01: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2017
Abalado:
Let this people jonathan alone nau,haba,for almost 2years,oga o..if buhari is sick,na jonathan,if anytn hapen na jonathan,kilode..make we hear wod jere

The chapter was not about Jonathan per se, but it was about his agents OPC the police and co

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by refreshrate: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2017
megareal:
[/b]

Ah swear. cheesy

To prove me right further, despite your painstakingly proving to the mumu that everything was baseless, he still goes ahead to include a probable assumption.

This, because you responded to him, technically this is now your fault for encouraging him.

Certain people make remarks and you know you can talk to them ...but a mumu?
You must gree their own even in the midst of obvious & glaring foolishness.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by refreshrate: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2017
overall90:

Please kindly read the advice I gave megareal just before the one you commented this. It comes in very handy for you here too.
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by teebaxy(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2017
But u are alive, spare us from this stale story
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by focus7: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2017
overall90:

Your hero.
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by refreshrate: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2017
After 2 babas protest regarding this stup!d administration, there should be another against mumus lurking around on Nairaland and the country in general.

Tufia!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by seguno2: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2017
mu2sa2:
While Gej was pretending his re-election was not worth the blood of any nigerian, he and his supporters in and out of government were engaging in all sorts of illegality to have the election their way.

Since you missed the post just above yours, let me help you.

buchilino:
Mr NOAH, ALL U JUST SAID R TRUE BUT LETS BE HONEST, GEJ N PDP POSTERS WERE BEING TORN 2 PIECE IN LAGOS, N AT D TIME UR AGENCY LOOKED LIKE IT WAS IN SUPPORT. I REMEMBER AT OGBA, SOME OF UR AGENTS PERSONALLY CAME N STARTED REMOVING PDP POSTERS, REASON IS DAT PDP PASTED IT'S POSTERS ILLEGALLY. LASAA WAS OBVIOUSLY USED BY BAT N APC AS A TOOL AGAINST GEJ.
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by fabre4: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2017
Asek1:
I will be surprised if this is still news. I honestly do not understand why stories like this always come up when the value might have diminished cry
That is if the story is true in the first place

looks like fiction literature to me or even a narrative essay
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by 7lives: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2017
mu2sa2:
While Gej was pretending his re-election was not worth the blood of any nigerian, he and his supporters in and out of government were engaging in all sorts of illegality to have the election their way.

What do you expect a killer to say?
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by awoluyi(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Many Nigerian politicians are anti-God, anti-People and anti-Everything that is of good report, to the extent that I question if they believe in hereafter. They don't speak out at the right time, act at the right time because of the crumbs they eat from their masters' tables. They live and conduct themselves in such a manner that will make posterity not to remember them for anything worthwhile except for the unimpeded access they had to our treasury. It's my desire to see a new generation of Nigerians that is equipped intellectually and spiritually to move Nigeria forward before joining my ascestors. The hope is not lost, despite Prof Wole Soyinka referring to us as " a wasted generation".
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by overall90: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2017
refreshrate:

Please kindly read the advice I gave megareal just before the one you commented this. It comes in very handy for you here too.

I understand you but you know when lies are allowed to fester, after sometime people will begin to believe it as truth.
Imagine the same Jonathan that allowed all manner of charlatans to trample on him in the guise of playing opposition politics is the one somebody is referring to in this manner.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by ayindejimmy(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2017
LOC1:
This people should stop blaming Jonathan already. We are tired of hearing this all of the time.

Cant stop to ask why everyone is blaming him in the first?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by Hades2016(m): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2017
Story for the gods grin
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by refreshrate: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2017
overall90:

I understand you but you know when lies are allowed to fester, after sometime people will begin to believe it as truth.
Imagine the same Jonathan that allowed all manner of charlatans to trample on him in the guise of playing opposition politics is the one somebody is referring to in this manner.

It's only someone that is alive that can discern lies. GEJ ignored them for good cause and is alive today unlike we can probably say for some people.

I've seen what mumus can do ...intact the whole Nigeria is feeling the impact of mumus today, but like I said your health is more valuable. Please
Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by mayorchelsea(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Did the guy from the extract of his book accuse GEJ of any assassination attempt on his life?He said they mentioned him in their meetings and these wailers want to kill themselves.He was only scared of his life on hearing such news about him being discussed and didn't even say they made any attempt on his life.Comprehension skills is truly rare.People just read the title of a thread which is meant to attract people and begin to develop HBP.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by tick01: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Did the guy from the extract of his book accuse GEJ of any assassination attempt on his life?He said they mentioned him in their meetings and these wailers want to kill themselves.He was only scared of his life on hearing such news about him being discussed and didn't even say they made any attempt on his life.Comprehension skills is truly rare.People just read the title of a thread which is meant to attract people and begin to develop HBP.

VERY BRILLIANT ANALYSIS...SUCH A PITY OUR PEOPLE HARDLY USE THEIR BRAINS ...BEFORE FORMING NONSENSICAL OPINIONS

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: How Jonathan's Agents, Opc Tried To Eliminate Me - Ex LASAA MD by tick01: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Cant stop to ask why everyone is blaming him in the first?

Ogbeni no one is blaming Jonathan, read the story well before jumping into conclusions. People acting on Jonathan's behalf (His Agents)... were fingered

(1) (2) (Reply)

Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State / Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur / Breaking: Bola Tinubu Isn't His Real Name but Amoda Ogunlere- he is 87 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.