Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims (5929 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / A Message To Atheists And God Mockers / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by Omudia11: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2017
You can cry wolf or you can go study about the history of the catholic church or JW for that matter.

One example I'd love to give is about JW... Do you know that JWs don't believe in hell? How can someone claim to follow Jesus Christ and not believe in hell when Jesus Christ spoke extensively on hell and warned of specific acts that could lead one there?
jonbellion:
dumb conspiracy theories don't take you far
Look at how you are antagonizing your own
Smh
undecided
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by Omudia11: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2017
That Mary's age wasn't mentioned doesn't mean its okay to presume she was underaged. There's no record of underage marriages in the bible, not even one. God obviously doesn't condone it. And like I told you earlier biblical scholars have been able to ascertain that Mary was an adult before being bethroted to Joseph.

@ the bolded, do you know any theologian, if yes then go to him and ask how the catholic church was founded, you will be amazed at your findings. The early Catholics persecuted the early Christians even more than Muslims are doing today.

And like I earlier said, JW rejects many teachings of Christ and anyone who rejects the teachings of Christ is not a christian.
lepasharon:

The point is how old was she? Don't change the subject
And where exactly did God forbid pedophilia?

Ofcourse! How Typical of you. You pick and choose who belongs to ur religion when it suits you!

If you don't want to include Catholics as Christians, that makes Islam the largest religion. Howbow dah?

Grammer.
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by notjonbellion(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Omudia11:
You can cry wolf or you can go study about the history of the catholic church or JW for that matter.

One example I'd love to give is about JW... Do you know that JWs don't believe in hell? How can someone claim to follow Jesus Christ and not believe in hell when Jesus Christ spoke extensively on hell and warned of specific acts that could lead one there?
didn't all denominations break out of the catholic church undecided
Smh
And what you said about hell they obviously saw the discrepancy with a loving god not to mention the "black and white" morality judgement(jesus or damnation) and ultimately
How fucking stupid the concept was smiley
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by notjonbellion(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You sound brilliant but without investigation before spewing the supposed brilliance.

The Christianity that made Europe a living hell is not the Christianity that was instituted by Yahshua the Messiah. It was the Catholic Church that terrorised Europe. It even killed the true followers of Yahshua. Not everything that calls itself Christian is actually Christian. If you don't live your life like Christ, then you are not Christian. Majority of whom you think are Christians today will gladly abandon the faith as soon as a Muslim terrorist places a cutlass in their neck. But a true Christian will gladly due for his faith. Such are few. This means that the true Christians are very few.

So, any religious organisation doing contrary to what Christ taught is not christian, no matter how Christian they call themselves.
this is the hypocrisy I talk about. This is why I don't bother with your threads
But just get something clear
You aren't going to "no true Scotsman" your way out of this this time
Nuh- uh!
Because
- the catholic church is the oldest christian denomination and whether you like it or not it still has the highest amount of followers
-the catholic church has also undergone a mass reformation and is just as peaceful as any other denomination as of now
If you say the catholic church isn't christian you are implying that
Christianity didn't exist before 1054AD or at least 1517AD
-1.2 (or 55%) of the 2.2 billion self-professed Christians aren't actually Christians
-Islam is actually the worlds largest religion
-Europe is NOT christian. but instead secular
Because Protestantism has not really caught up in Europe
-pidgin2 a catholic nairalander that criticises athiest is actually not a christian
You really should stop adding things when it suits you
If it is about notable Christian achievements you would be quick to add Catholics to the mix
If you want to say bill gates isn't an athiest you'd be quick to say his family practices roman Catholicism
Your hypocrisy disgusts me
Stop the anti Catholicism conspiracy theory bullshit
If heaven is real the occupants would be extremely small

1 Like

Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by Omudia11: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2017
Say what you know, all denominations didn't break out of the catholic church...Anglican and some other European orthodox churches did.

Your opinion is irrelevant.
notjonbellion:
Smh
And what you said about hell they obviously saw the discrepancy with a loving god not to mention the "black and white" morality judgement(jesus or damnation) and ultimately
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by alBHAGDADI: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2017
notjonbellion:
this is the hypocrisy I talk about. This is why I don't bother with your threads
But just get something clear
You aren't going to "no true Scotsman" your way out of this this time
Nuh- uh!
Let's see about that.
notjonbellion:

Because
- the catholic church is the oldest christian denomination and whether you like it or not it still has the highest amount of followers
Am glad you made use of the word DENOMINATION. Yes, they might be the oldest denomination, but the true Christianity and church that Christ instituted has no denomination. This means that the Catholic Church is not the first church as many of you'all love to claim. The first churches were one but in different places, so they were identified by the areas in which they were e.g The church in Ephesus, the Church in Laodecia, the church in Corinths, the church in Philippa etc.

All of the above churches came before the Catholic Church that was a corruption of what Christ instituted, cos they mixed Babylonian pagan religion with Christianity. They even killed the true Christians with the support of the Roman Government. Can you now see that they ate not Christian but Pagans in Christian clothing?
notjonbellion:

-the catholic church has also undergone a mass reformation and is just as peaceful as any other denomination as of now

The Christianity of Yahshua needs no reformation cos it is the most peaceful thing on earth. Only pretenders need to reform themselves so as to fit into society else they get queried. When Yahshua was arrested, the people that arrested him and those that questioned really couldn't find any fault in him. Only Christian group that you can't find fault in is the true representation of Christ. I as a Christian can tell you uncountable faults of the Catholic Church.

notjonbellion:

If you say the catholic church isn't christian you are implying that
Christianity didn't exist before 1054AD or at least 1517AD
I don't know when those years were. But I can tell you that Christianity started the moment Christ came to earth, died and resurrected.

notjonbellion:

-1.2 (or 55%) of the 2.2 billion self-professed Christians aren't actually Christians
The people in the Catholic Church are Christians who have been deceived to think that what is practiced in the so-called church is Christianity. God loves them and will redeem them in the end. That's why it is recorded in the Bible verse below that He will call them out of the Babylonian religion.

Revelations 18:4

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

notjonbellion:

-Islam is actually the worlds largest religion
Mathew 7:13

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and MANY enter through it.

notjonbellion:

-Europe is NOT christian. but instead secular
Because Protestantism has not really caught up in Europe
And soon, atheists, homosexuals, satanists and Muslims will join hands to persecute and kill Christians in Europe. But we know how it all ends.

notjonbellion:

-pidgin2 a catholic nairalander that criticises athiest is actually not a christian
Soon, God will call his people out of Babylon.

notjonbellion:

You really should stop adding things when it suits you
If it is about notable Christian achievements you would be quick to add Catholics to the mix
Like I said, Catholics are Christians, but their elders and the establishment is not.

notjonbellion:

If you want to say bill gates isn't an athiest you'd be quick to say his family practices roman Catholicism
Your hypocrisy disgusts me
Stop the anti Catholicism conspiracy theory bullshit
If heaven is real the occupants would be extremely small
It's no conspiracy but pure facts which you have turned a blind eye to, cos you know you will see how pure and peaceful Christianity is if you figure out that Catholism and other denominations isn't Christian.

1 Like

Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by alBHAGDADI: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2017
notjonbellion:
Smh
This is why I believe atheists are stupid.

How can you say all denominations broke out of the Catholic Church? What about the churches that existed way before the Catholic Church and we're even recorded in the Bible?

Pls, make researches before going about with your hate for Christianity.
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by notjonbellion(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Omudia11:
Say what you know, all denominations didn't break out of the catholic church...Anglican and some other European orthodox churches did.

Your opinion is irrelevant.
okay
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by notjonbellion(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
This is why I believe atheists are stupid.

How can you say all denominations broke out of the Catholic Church? What about the churches that existed way before the Catholic Church and we're even recorded in the Bible?

Pls, make researches before going about with your hate for Christianity.
jesus' had no intent of starting a new religion
When Jesus said "I'm in my fathers house" he was not in the church but the synagogue
That tells a lot on it's own
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by alBHAGDADI: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2017
notjonbellion:
jesus' had no intent of starting a new religion
When Jesus said "I'm in my fathers house" he was not in the church but the synagogue
That tells a lot on it's own
This is another reason why I believe atheists are stupid. You know nothing about Christianity, yet you feel the need to attack it.

Yahshua lived under Judaism, that was why he made that statement. The moment he died and resurrected, Christianity began. That's why he told his followers to go make disciples of all nations. Judaism doesn't do that.
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by notjonbellion(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
[s]This is another reason why I believe atheists are stupid. You know nothing about Christianity, yet you feel the need to attack it.

Yahshua lived under Judaism, that was why he made that statement. The moment he died and resurrected, Christianity began. That's why he told his followers to go make disciples of all nations. Judaism doesn't do that. [/s]
this is exactly thy kind of bullshit contradictions that make Christianity and religion entirely a joke. Jesus even said he came for the lost sheep of Isreal even called a gentile woman a dog because he wasn't supposed to give her the "children's bread". When he was rejected by the people he came to "save" he them started claiming his salvation was for the world
Not to mention you are believing in something you have zero proof of
You don't believe when the Muslims say Mohammed flew to heaven on a winged horse
You don't believe when the church of latter day saints(the Mormon church) say Joseph smith found golden plates in god backyard and then translated it to English
But you believe a dead Jew rose again after 3 days and "ascended" to heaven
Later you guys would say heaven is in a different dimension yet he went up into the clouds. I think this is enough proof that the bible writers indeed thought heaven was in the sky and not an immaterial realm that modern christians claim. If you people didn't attempt to mash your religion with Judaism you won't have had much problems like this
Later bro
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Let's see about that.

Am glad you made use of the word DENOMINATION. Yes, they might be the oldest denomination, but the true Christianity and church that Christ instituted has no denomination. This means that the Catholic Church is not the first church as many of you'all love to claim. The first churches were one but in different places, so they were identified by the areas in which they were e.g The church in Ephesus, the Church in Laodecia, the church in Corinths, the church in Philippa etc.

All of the above churches came before the Catholic Church that was a corruption of what Christ instituted, cos they mixed Babylonian pagan religion with Christianity. They even killed the true Christians with the support of the Roman Government. Can you now see that they ate not Christian but Pagans in Christian clothing?
The Christianity of Yahshua needs no reformation cos it is the most peaceful thing on earth. Only pretenders need to reform themselves so as to fit into society else they get queried. When Yahshua was arrested, the people that arrested him and those that questioned really couldn't find any fault in him. Only Christian group that you can't find fault in is the true representation of Christ. I as a Christian can tell you uncountable faults of the Catholic Church.

I don't know when those years were. But I can tell you that Christianity started the moment Christ came to earth, died and resurrected.

The people in the Catholic Church are Christians who have been deceived to think that what is practiced in the so-called church is Christianity. God loves them and will redeem them in the end. That's why it is recorded in the Bible verse below that He will call them out of the Babylonian religion.

Revelations 18:4

Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

Mathew 7:13

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and MANY enter through it.

And soon, atheists, homosexuals, satanists and Muslims will join hands to persecute and kill Christians in Europe. But we know how it all ends.

Soon, God will call his people out of Babylon.

Like I said, Catholics are Christians, but their elders and the establishment is not.

It's no conspiracy but pure facts which you have turned a blind eye to, cos you know you will see how pure and peaceful Christianity is if you figure out that Catholism and other denominations isn't Christian.

Pharoah of Christianity, when will you stop all these criticisms, who made you a judge to determine who qualifies to be called Christian? If I were you I will focus on my Christian life to make sure that I run this difficult race to completion instead of criticizing others, a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by alBHAGDADI: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
notjonbellion:
this is exactly thy kind of bullshit contradictions that make Christianity and religion entirely a joke. Jesus even said he came for the lost sheep of Isreal even called a gentile woman a dog because he wasn't supposed to give her the "children's bread". When he was rejected by the people he came to "save" he them started claiming his salvation was for the world
Not to mention you are believing in something you have zero proof of
You don't believe when the Muslims say Mohammed flew to heaven on a winged horse
You don't believe when the church of latter day saints(the Mormon church) say Joseph smith found golden plates in god backyard and then translated it to English
But you believe a dead Jew rose again after 3 days and "ascended" to heaven
Later you guys would say heaven is in a different dimension yet he went up into the clouds. I think this is enough proof that the bible writers indeed thought heaven was in the sky and not an immaterial realm that modern christians claim. If you people didn't attempt to mash your religion with Judaism you won't have had much problems like this
Later bro
You ended up not disproving what I wrote.
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by jojothaiv(m): 1:11am On Feb 02, 2017
hahn:

Na Christianity sure pass. Muslims, the majority poor ones are explicitly ignorant and seem more than content remaining so. And they can die, literally, for their religion.

A Christian would say "God just blessed me with this house and I am sure he wants me to live in it" tongue

Yes, Christianity is seemingly more peaceful, in this century, because Christians have been able to replace the stake with "deliverance services", the pope with a GO aka Daddy GO grin , boring hyms with rap "gospel" songs and also relocated Jehovah from "living in the clouds", to living in the "spiritual" and in your heart. It is now more about tithes and offering and motivational speeches than torment in hell for your sins. Simply "give" and get more than 10,000% profit on your initial investment with a promo pack filled with goodies like unmerited success, grace, long life, a direct line to god(the pastor relays important information from god to the people though), posthumous luxury and eternal life. What a deal!

They have also succeeded in packaging the religion into much of a social club than to house of threats

Kudos
Clap, this are just reasons why some will not believe in Christianity but as for me and my family, the atheists stance is quite beautiful and such stance is drive for us to serve the Lord greatly!

No offence though!
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by hahn(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2017
jojothaiv:

Clap, this are just reasons why some will not believe in Christianity but as for me and my family, the atheists stance is quite beautiful and such stance is drive for us to serve the Lord greatly!

No offence though!

No fvck was given smiley

1 Like

Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by lepasharon(f): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omudia11:
How many times will it be emphasised that christianity isn't defined by Catholicism or the JW?

Mary's age was never stated in the bible but from scriptural references, biblical scholars have been able to ascertain that Mary was an adult at the time she was married to Joseph.

Im sure you define other religions by the wrong a few followers do undecided JW and Catholics call themselves christians so who the hell are you to say otherwise? So what is christianity defined by? Pentecostalism?
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by lepasharon(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Quote where they made such statement.

@NL member:
read about events surrounding her life before she married the prophet [SA]. many people, including scholars and ordinary muslims like me say she is not 6 or 9 but at least 16.

Sweetnecta:

I will say Aisha [ra] was at least 16. You have yours and I have mine from the Quran perspective of who can be a spouse.

''This article argues that Al-Sayyida Aisha was at least between fifteen and nineteen years of age when her marriage to the Prophet (peace be upon him) was consummated, and not nine as is often assumed''

http://hameem.org/index.php/multimedia/articles/89-articles/149-proof-that-aisha-was-over-15-years-old-when-she-married-the-prophet-peace-be-upon-him
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by lepasharon(f): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

Pharoah of Christianity, when will you stop all these criticisms, who made you a judge to determine who qualifies to be called Christian? If I were you I will focus on my Christian life to make sure that I run this difficult race to completion instead of criticizing others, a word is enough for the wise.

alBHAGDADI , listen to ur christian brother will ya?

1 Like

Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by alBHAGDADI: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
lepasharon:

''This article argues that Al-Sayyida Aisha was at least between fifteen and nineteen years of age when her marriage to the Prophet (peace be upon him) was consummated, and not nine as is often assumed''

http://hameem.org/index.php/multimedia/articles/89-articles/149-proof-that-aisha-was-over-15-years-old-when-she-married-the-prophet-peace-be-upon-him

Would you rather believe an article written by a nonentity in this decade over authentic hadiths which shows that Aisha was 6yrs old when Mohammed married her as narrated by her?
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by lepasharon(f): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Would you rather believe an article written by a nonentity in this decade over authentic hadiths which shows that Aisha was 6yrs old when Mohammed married her as narrated by her?

questions for the muslims. I have only shown you that muslims dont accept that Aisha was 9 years old and they base this beleive on what Muslim scholars suggested. You accept what ur own biblical scholars say dont you?
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by alBHAGDADI: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2017
lepasharon:

questions for the muslims. I have only shown you that muslims dont accept that Aisha was 9 years old and they base this beleive on what Muslim scholars suggested. You accept what ur own biblical scholars say dont you?
Stop taking me back and forth.

Who is most reliable to believe, Muslims scholars that walked the earth with Mohammad and wrote the hadith or Muslims scholars that were born in the 60s?
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by lepasharon(f): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Stop taking me back and forth.

Who is most reliable to believe, Muslims scholars that walked the earth with Mohammad and wrote the hadith or Muslims scholars that were born in the 60s?

Don't ask me, ask muslims why they beleive Aisha was 16 not 6 despite what the hadith says
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by Omudia11: 3:55am On Feb 05, 2017
i dont converse with people who lack manners, its 2017.
lepasharon:

Im sure you define other religions by the wrong a few followers do undecided JW and Catholics call themselves christians so who the hell are you to say otherwise? So what is christianity defined by? Pentecostalism?
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by lepasharon(f): 4:02am On Feb 05, 2017
Omudia11:
i dont converse with people who lack manners, its 2017.

grin In other words you have no comeback
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by Omudia11: 5:13am On Feb 05, 2017
No...I would have responded if you didn't use curse words.
lepasharon:

grin In other words you have no comeback
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by lepasharon(f): 5:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Omudia11:
No...I would have responded if you didn't use curse words.

What curse words did I use? undecided
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by Omudia11: 5:39am On Feb 05, 2017
Simply re-read.
lepasharon:

What curse words did I use? undecided
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by budaatum: 2:40am On Feb 06, 2018
What do you mean, "don't derail"!? How can you ask an atheist which he'll convert people to? Obviously the response is, neither, since they both require a feat any atheist abhors, that being, the belief in things that don't exist! And no, I would have passed, but you then have the audacity to claim my passing is because I am scared!?! What? Of some imaginary god you chose to believe in?

Just so you know, Christ did not teach people to be stupid like Christians seem to have become, nor did Muhammad advocate suicide bombing or terrorism. People who actually think they do are the ones who are the most detestable opeople who have adopted warped religions.

If people actually really understood these two religions, I believe the world would be a better place and I would promote both. But as things to believe, both are nonsense!!

alBHAGDADI:
Pick one of the answers or don't bore us with your comment. Thank you

It seems atheists are scared of picking any of the 2 options for reasons we all know. grin

If they pick islam, they will heap curses on their head for supporting violence
If they pick Christianity for reasons we know,

they will look stupid for chosing something they hate so much.

What a tight corner their Daddy G.O placed them in. grin

Pls don't derail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by vaxx: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2018
in ctitical thinking, making a choice means to know two things in depth and prefer one. And in this particular case, most people only know one. In other words, Christianity was not a choice, that was the only one they knew and they took it and likewise isalm. Anybody who is to make a choice today must know the two and say I prefer this. Majority of the Muslim population today do not go outside the Quran. For me to choose, I have to know Islam and Christianity beyond what I hear from their evangelist or the media.

Let me give you an example, when Christianity came to Africa, they were preaching in the market and in all open places, the people listing to these Christians did not even have indepth knowledge of their own culture and religion.and with a new idea, people are less to think critical about it . they know little of their culture and religion. But these people who did not understand their own religion have learn a lot from christanity , so they choose it in prefrence to their own religion . without making a choice ,They just follow blindly.

If i am to give advice, i will ask you as an induvidual to understand your religion or believe first before you can compare it with others..... For example in christanity,they say, God created Adam and Eve and He asked them to be naked. So I am asking the chtistains suppose Adam and Eve did not disobey God, we will still be going naked? and to the Muslim , why should I recite prayer in Arabic when I can comfortably use my dialect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by alBHAGDADI: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
budaatum:
What do you mean, "don't derail"!? How can you ask an atheist which he'll convert people to? Obviously the response is, neither, since they both require a feat any atheist abhors, that being, the belief in things that don't exist! And no, I would have passed, but you then have the audacity to claim my passing is because I am scared!?! What? Of some imaginary god you chose to believe in?

Just so you know, Christ did not teach people to be stupid like Christians seem to have become, nor did Muhammad advocate suicide bombing or terrorism. People who actually think they do are the ones who are the most detestable opeople who have adopted warped religions.

If people actually really understood these two religions, I believe the world would be a better place and I would promote both. But as things to believe, both are nonsense!!

You mean Muhammad didn't advocate terrorism? Then he was speaking in the below verse?

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

He not only advocated terrorism but was the number terrorist.
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by budaatum: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
When non-Christians drag up random quotes from the bible and use it to deride Yahweh and call it an incompetent murdering jealous t*wat, you know how you justify its actions, so do the same with your quote below please. I strongly believe you are able to be honest with yourself if you tried really hard.

alBHAGDADI:

You mean Muhammad didn't advocate terrorism? Then he was speaking in the below verse?

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

He not only advocated terrorism but was the number terrorist.

Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by alBHAGDADI: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
budaatum:
When non-Christians drag up random quotes from the bible and use it to deride Yahweh and call it an incompetent murdering jealous Arrow, you know how you justify its actions, so do the same with your quote below please. I strongly believe you are able to be honest with yourself if you tried really hard.

The onus is on you to prove that the verse I quoted is a random quote out of context

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Releases 34 Shocking Prophetic Revelations For 2020 / When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? / D Ultimate Picture Thread Of Religious Section: Say It Here Wit Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.