Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims (5919 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / A Message To Atheists And God Mockers / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by budaatum: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The onus is on you to prove that the verse I quoted is a random quote out of context
You don't have the authority to impose an onus on me, especially if you refuse to use your very own ability to reason.

You know very well how to justify similar verses in your bible, simply do the same with your quote from the Quran.
Re: A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims by Ronpet777(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
dalaman:

Not true. I don't see the christians around me weeping after fornicating. I see them living freely and doing what ever they want. You keep acting as if we aren't living in the same Nigeria with the same christian friends, neighbors and family.
That was a very random comment. U don't knw what real Christianity means. He just told u that a true Christian is always remorseful after sin. We hv many pple who just go by name d Christians because one has to fill a religion in forms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Open Your Inner Vision To See Spiritual World / It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord / Going To Church With A Note, How Useful Is The Message Notes To You After?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.