Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? (813 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / Between The Man And The Woman Who Does Divorce Affects The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? by gnykelly(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
i m just wondering if there consequences of divorce on children be it psychological or spiritual that will affect them immediately or in near future. cos my close observation of children from those homes is terrific. need to hear from you guys cos I'm paranoid.
Re: Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? by Alexk2(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
See question.. . shocked shocked undecided

Just decided to answer your question all the same....the thing is, the worst loser in any divorce Are the kids and as far as i'm concerned, every divorced couple with kids should be charged for an offense against the kids for taking advantage of their innocence and purninshing them for what they know nothing about. Psychologically, physically, emotionally, the kids will suffer; there's nothing like having both parties raising there kids together.

1 Like

Re: Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? by ybalogs(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Don't pray for divorce cos the lives of your children will never remain the same.
Re: Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
was ray Charles blind?

is 6 half a dozen?

is Anderson Cooper gay?

go on and ask more redundant and dumb questions.
Re: Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? by stacyadams: 1:11am On Jan 28, 2017
grin grin it affects the kids ...i m a typical example....affected me real bad,,,cant do that my kids
Re: Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? by JerryTemi(f): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2017
My father was not the best then,my mother wanted to leave me and go but the late mother told her not to but today my father is a changed man and the best. we are making them proud. we always apologize to them if they start their malice. my mother is the best and I love her more for not going.

1 Like

Re: Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
It has a psychological, emotional and traumatic impact on them. Children from broken homes most times end up irresponsibly.
Re: Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? by gnykelly(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
wow nice response s. damn. a man needs to watch before he choose.
Re: Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? by BrandNewIV(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
gnykelly:
i m just wondering if there consequences of divorce on children be it psychological or spiritual that will affect them immediately or in near future. cos my close observation of children from those homes is terrific. need to hear from you guys cos I'm paranoid.

Divorce takes a big toll on children.

2 Likes

Re: Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children? by Dyt(f): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Only Nigerians Who Were Raised By Strict Parents Would Understand / P / Oh My God! Mother Cut Into Half After Giving Birth In The Hospital In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.