Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale (43233 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" / Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Blaqsuqar: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
rosalieene:
This is what happened
Woly..close ur eyez lerus prey kiss
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Nbote(m): 11:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mayb someone promised him tithe or contributions to b redeemed on d 27th and he forgot what was promised and who promised it but e no forget d date.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Tycyborg(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
lalasticlala:
Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies.

One of the things the prophet said that I was watching out for was the 27th January ringing bells in his head prophecy.

https://www.nairaland.com/3552662/prophet-emmanuel-omales-2017-prophecies

Please, what happened today, being 27th January in relation to the above quoted prophecy?

so many people didn't know what happened that day Co's it didn't happen in their area... it was the incident that happened in my area oshodi where so many people lost their lives due the bomb blast that blew at bolade barracks on Sunday Jan 27th 2002 and many people lost their lives out of fear and they drowned in the okeafa swamp and the unidentified dead bodies both young and old were given a mass burial near the swamp and the place was there till now ... memory so previous and rip to all that fell that day

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Olajidemutiu(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2017
seriously ringing on my head because my haojue Suzuki was stolen in a Central mosque.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by ossuofia1: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Dis one na prophet?

Guy man prophet.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by NJsimpleboi(m): 1:14am On Jan 28, 2017
All these pastors Just keep saying shit .. I wonder who called dem.....

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by michoim(m): 1:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Prayers were prayed to avert the fulfilment of negative prophecies. It doesn't mean the prophecy wasn't true. Afterall something's He said had already come to pass within a short period of the year.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by NJsimpleboi(m): 1:20am On Jan 28, 2017
If d bomb blast was d reason he remembered d date.... Dere should be no fuss abt it.... Cos if
we all go back memory lane we'd still remember it...... I think he wants to be recognised..... Dats all
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by owxy22(m): 1:31am On Jan 28, 2017
let it ring in your head o.in fact I will call it so it can ring very well
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by yedidiah(m): 1:40am On Jan 28, 2017
nbright:
The dullard finally died?
I simply asked a question o
come on please! This should stop
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by nbright: 2:44am On Jan 28, 2017
yedidiah:
come on please! This should stop

What?! Can't I ask a simple question anymore?
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Imyourex(m): 3:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by semyman: 4:00am On Jan 28, 2017
The earlier u realize that these guys are guy men out to scam you the better for your generation. The unfortunate thing is that were they left u others will continue with your children, jesu oyingbo on mind

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by harrybarn: 6:01am On Jan 28, 2017
amiablesystems:

Lol it is strange only one or two Men of God in the whole Christiandom mentioned the cloud.. Thanks God it dissapeared if not.. Its lengthy to explain... Chai how do i do it.. Didnt you observe dark clouds since over even more than a year ? It just dissapeared on Sunday.. Anyway.. hmm.. damn it.. i dont know how to .. i didnt damn.. Let us thank God it has gone sha many ministers in our generation wouldn't know except 0.25% knows what the dark cloud meant
If that existed, it should have been in the spirit realm and I don't suppose the physical eyes can see it. Besides whether and atmospheric condition differs geographically and so not everyone should see what you're talking about.

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by MARYchiells(f): 6:09am On Jan 28, 2017
sirOrubebe:
I don't know what happened.

I just want to make this important announcement here:

To all the Slay Queens..

Boss Ladies...

And Berry Babes....
JAMB FORM IS OUT. grin

Only for the girls? Are you saying that boys don't need JAMB anymore?
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Mrvirus6(m): 6:44am On Jan 28, 2017
lalasticlala:

One of the things the prophet said that I was watching out for was the 27th January ringing bells in his head prophecy.

Please, what happened today, being 27th January in relation to the above quoted prophecy?
lol 27th?? Dats is d tym mtn bb sub decommissioned
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by aliiy(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2017
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=53190199]For once make me too shout FTC.

OP wait don't rule him out yet. Today is not over. If today pass and nothing happen then...[leave am very soon i will open my own church with the name politian deliverance.

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by gnykelly(m): 6:58am On Jan 28, 2017
any news yet.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by nurusystem(m): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2017
if you r having headeche take panado,or you have see them
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by 2shur: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2017
omo ale as its spelt.
omale...as it sounds after been spoken.

bastard
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by dat9jaguy(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2017
lalasticlala:

The day Zenith bank refused to pay our money citing network as their issue.
Zenith bank una try o,but we know wetin una dey do.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by jidebabs8: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2017
So?

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2017
harrybarn:

If that existed, it should have been in the spirit realm and I don't suppose the physical eyes can see it. Besides whether and atmospheric condition differs geographically and so not everyone should see what you're talking about.

Lol.. I wont argue.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by sirOrubebe: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2017
MARYchiells:

Only for the girls? Are you saying that boys don't need JAMB anymore?
You don't get the joke.

There are too many girls forming "slay queens" "slay mama" and all other nonsense on social media today...

...yet they are yet to pass jamb or have been failing jamb for years now.

The butt of the joke is this: stop forming what you are not and go fa e your books.

Grab it now?
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by olash007: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2017
Pls where is presidento or presidented who said trumpet will sound January 19 or so
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by drwebs: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2017
harrybarn:

"Strange red cloud"? Please explain. Pictures too.

I noticed the unusual cloud too, and took the above shot from my car.
I was red, like a moon but partly full.

the picture above isnt exactly what I saw but it was the picture I snapped of it from my car, as reference. it was shot in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by harrybarn: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
drwebs:

I noticed the unusual cloud too, and took the above shot from my car.
I was red, like a moon but partly full.

the picture above isnt exactly what I saw but it was the picture I snapped of it from my car, as reference. it was shot in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
But I don't see anything so special about that cloud or its redness. Such is a common view every twilight. I mean, do you suggest that that view will not be seen anymore?
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by joshrare(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yet nothing happened

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral