Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Literature/pander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Literature/pander (444 Views)

Literature ::: 'lamentation' - A Poem By Emmanuel Damilare / Etisalat Prize For Literature 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Literature/pander by Carys(f): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
PANDER

With deep green eyes a body slender and only curving where it was supposed to she stood by the corner of the street, I could already picture her in my sheets. I pulled over just beside her and let her beauty dazzle me for a while before I was drawn back to reality by her very seductive tone, “Hi stranger, talk much?” Her words serenaded my very essence they soothed the guilt that came with my being here and again I just looked at her and coughed out the name Jay. Jay her pronunciation of my name seeming so divine.

“Do you need company for the night?” I thought to myself I’d like her company for the rest of my life, all I heard myself say though was “yes if you’d oblige me” . Her answer depicting her somewhat jovial nature, I’m loving our progress from monosyllabic answers to getting to know each other, a beautiful smile cutting across her perfectly moulded lips, Oh I could already imagine kissing them. “Yes tonight and probably a day after” she replied and that sinister look she gave showing her obviously naughty side. I smiled right back and unlocked the car, rushing out to open the passenger’s side for her, this for some reason seemed to please her, her words thereafter “only a real man do that for a girl of my kind”, those words registered in my mind, a girl of her kind.

What was I doing here on the eve of the day I’d say I do? Stacy my lady was beautiful, every man’s dream woman but for the last couple of months, shortly after our engagement, copulation with her seemed so humdrum. I had spoken to her about it being a very practical person that I am but she always seemed to pick up a fight. She had, had me begging at the end of those conversations. What she failed to notice was that a man like me could only take so much. I had driven past Bella six times this week and it was only Tuesday, this month I had begun to stalk her for some reason after seeing her at Frank’s bachelor party. She was sitting beside me now at a local pub bub in hand and it still felt like my imagination, her blouse revealing enough to leave me wanting. I beckoned on the waiter who couldn’t seem to get his eyes of Bella, and ask for our bill. I paid and left him a tip, his next move I couldn’t believe, he stuck the wad of cash in his hands into Bella’s popping out cleavage and on impulse I.. . Cotinue reading on https://carysmareeyaonwueme./2017/01/27/pander/ to be continued next week friday✌️

Re: Literature/pander by Carys(f): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
PANDER continued...
…She smiled at me then recoiled under the sheets and said “Jay why did you do that at the pub” referring to the unpleasant incident. I replied and said “I felt the need to put the bastard straight and protect you” . She sat up studying me for a bit and then she asked why? Swiftly I responded because by saying you deserve to be respected, again she studied me, slowly she walked up to me and pulled down my faded jeans and then stopped as if she was astonished at the full size of my junk. It was about 11 inches when fully erect something I was really proud of but I was sure she might have seen bigger, she slowly massaged my ego before stroking it hard which she noticed I seemed to love a lot then she looked up to me her green eyes piercing and said head? I nodded slightly and then she asked again too fast? I’m sure I blushed but replied no. She pushed me to the bed and started off stroking me gently again running her tongue from the cap of my cock down to my balls and then hardening her grip of my junk and stroking hardest as she sucked me looking like she was going to choke she thrust it deeper and deeper and it excited me so. I think I hit orgasm and then just at the point where I was going to ejaculate she stopped and said my name, “Jay do you like it?” I replied hastily “I love it”, at this, she asked me to take of my white shirt already smelling of her perfume I took it off immediately as she licked me all the way up to my nipples there she made circular movements with her tongue the sensation I loved ever so much and then slowly she rose her head towards me and said “Jay what are you thinking right now?”.... Continue on https://carysmareeyaonwueme./2017/02/03/pander-2/

(1) (Reply)

American Journalist- Blast Anti-trump Protesters / Top Quotes Of The Day By River State Governor, Wike / The Origin Of Nigerian State Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.