Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

MMM Still Pays - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Still Pays (1197 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Mmm Still Pays / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Still Pays by lakeside23: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
I got GH since on 14th and was merged the following day. like 3 sets of people have declined to pay me which i believe is as a result of fear if they could have their money back.but today afternoon i got alert ITS MMM cheesy cheesy cheesy.was so happy.to all MMM participants, the fate of MMM lies in your hands.the problem is not really with MMM,they have informed everyone what they will be doing,what is going on on the site are measures placed by them.the problem is with the participants who are getting scared and letting rumor cripple their confidence thereby declining payment. i do encourage anyone to pay because thats how the system can be sustained. if u are declining payments in the name of fear then u are actually bringing what u fear to yourself.

1 Like

Re: MMM Still Pays by jd1986(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
THEY ARE OVER PAYING NOW grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Still Pays by EjimaQuintana: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Haters will soon arrive to masturbate on diz thread......dia vehicle broke down on dia way down here

4 Likes

Re: MMM Still Pays by biazarre(m): 12:58am On Jan 28, 2017
grin. k
Re: MMM Still Pays by switch47(m): 4:37am On Jan 28, 2017
Shame on the haters of MMM..... We love MMM Nigeria ..... We stand with MMM Nigeria
Re: MMM Still Pays by Basii: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Better than mmm. regulated, licensed, audited, ability to diversify your investment and %100 control of deposit and withdrawal. www. fo rexinvestmenthub.com close the gap and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: MMM Still Pays by Gbengageorge: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
You brought Stale news. Everyone knows MMM has started paying, only that they dont pay big money. NEXT
Re: MMM Still Pays by osolee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
Gbengageorge:
You brought Stale news. Everyone knows MMM has started paying, only that they dont pay big money. NEXT
*rolls eyes*

(1) (Reply)

Programmed Withdrawal Or Annuity? / Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems / Come In If You Want To Earn Free Btc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.