Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User (1170 Views)

See The Reply EFCC Gave A Guy Who Asked Why They Have Been Doing Nothing / See The Funny Reply EFCC Gave To A Man Who Accused Them Of Doing Nothing (Shot) / Efcc Epic Reply To Twitter User Who Wants To Choose Between MMM Or Yahoo Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User by Xavier9ja(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
efcc and chill are not compatible. see the epic reply they gave twitter user after he asked thunder to fire efcc grin grin grin

http://wildentertain..com.ng/2017/01/epic-reply-efcc-gave-to-twitter-user.html

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User by Joephat(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
in case it reaches FP.

please inform to come n coment my reserve
Re: See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User by Joephat(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
in case it reaches FP.

please inform me to come n coment my reserve
Re: See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User by Cadamlk: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
But the the twitter user action is very uncivilized.
Re: See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User by BiafranBushBoy: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Cadamlk:
But the the twitter user action is very uncivilized.
\

If it were to be DSS... That guy cell term fit reach 1 year cheesy
Re: See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
That efcc twitter handler ehn....

The guy dey consult oracle before e reply.....always epic!!!!
Re: See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User by Xavier9ja(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
i tell u
cummando:
That efcc twitter handler ehn....

The guy dey consult oracle before e reply.....always epic!!!!
Re: See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
Xavier9ja:
i tell u
Lols
Re: See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User by JakobPacocha: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
This is really an epic reply given to the Twitter user. I have read many funny replies like this from best writing services. This is the best reply given by the Efcc.
Re: See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User by jimini: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Trust me you are an awesome person to share funny stuff like that, I have a Twitter account and surely would love to help you. We are one of the best online marketing company providing oxbridgeessays.com review for the last couple of years, I have started a new blog my own, would you please tell me how to improve it. We are one of the best online marketing company working here. Thanks a lot for your nice information.
Re: See The Epic Reply Efcc Gave A Twitter User by miankashif: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
I have a number of social media account but when I used Nairaland, you can't believe now I have deleted all my other social media accounts and now I am using a single and friendly account of Nairaland. I am also offering my other friends from meteo71 to use Nairaland that your publicity increases in the world. Now, I am asking the Nairaland owner, you have to something new to increase your social media publicity.

(1) (Reply)

Crisis In Ekpon Kingdom / High Rate Of Crime In Uyo,the Akwa Ibom State Capital. / Popular Fb Slay Queen, Dc Queen Murdered In Cold Blood , Tongue And Vägina Remov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.