Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Where Is Winnergal's Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Winnergal's Husband? (1581 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by xynerise: 2:36am On Dec 01, 2009
At least we have 1% left and she wants to delete it. Sometimes I wonder if she knows what she is posting. Am begining to think he is a guy.
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by mamagee3(f): 3:22am On Dec 01, 2009
Who is Winnergal's husband in the first place?
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Winnergal(f): 3:27am On Dec 01, 2009
mama-gee:

Who is Winnergal's husband in the first place?

WinnerGUY . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by blackspade(m): 3:35am On Dec 01, 2009
Winnergal:

[size=20pt]'Lesbolin89, shut your rotten puss.y upwards' means Lesbolin89 should face her rotten  puss.y upward when shutting it[/size] . . . LMAO . . .  cheesy shocked cheesy

LWKMD. . .thanks for the explanation. cheesy
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Fhemmmy: 4:12am On Dec 01, 2009
I thot we were all here to have fun and share ideas, why all these now?
Guy u dont need it.
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 01, 2009
This woman is such a disgrace. If she lives in Nigeria, I presume, there is no reason for a married woman to be up at this time of the night. Obviously Winnergal is either a very lonely lady or a kid whose parents thinks she is asleep.
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Winnergal(f): 5:14am On Dec 01, 2009
michelin89:

This woman is such a disgrace. If she lives in Nigeria, I presume, there is no reason for a married woman to be up at this time of the night. Obviously Winnergal is either a very lonely lady or a kid whose parents thinks she is asleep.
LMAO . . . Why u self never sleep? . . . cheesy
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by tRoOE(f): 5:16am On Dec 01, 2009
ROTFL never a dull moment on NL grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 01, 2009
Lately my days have been reversed. I sleep during the day and watch animes in the night. My body clock is crazy. I really need to get my old self or I might not be able to face my studies.
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by OgidiBoy(m): 5:17am On Dec 01, 2009
Ladies! ladies!! is all these insults necessary ?
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 01, 2009
You mean Lady, because that psycho is the only one that has been mouthing. I am just wondering why she spend so much time on NL if indeed she is married. And where the hell is her husband?
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Winnergal(f): 5:19am On Dec 01, 2009
michelin89:

Lately my days have been reversed. I sleep during the day and watch animes in the night. My body clock is crazy. I really need to get my old self or I might not be able to face my studies.

Yeah right! . . . grin grin
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Winnergal(f): 5:21am On Dec 01, 2009
michelin89:

You mean Lady, because that psycho is the only one that has been mouthing. I am just wondering why she spend so much time on NL if indeed she is married. And where the hell is her husband?

LOL . . . Uhmm . . . U spend more time than me . . . LMAO . . . Have u ever heard of multitasking and fast typing? LOL . . . cheesy

Paris Hilton fukcs and makes phone calls at the same time . . . shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 01, 2009
As a single lady I don't really owe anybody an explanation for what I do with my time.

You on the other hand are married, or so you like to think. Sleep and meet with your spiritual husband. Azen!
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Winnergal(f): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2009
michelin89:

As a single lady I don't really owe anybody an explanation for what I do with my time.

You on the other hand are married, or so you like to think. Sleep and meet with your spiritual husband. Azen!

LMAO . . . So married women shouldn't spend so much time on the net? . . . My Fukc with WinnerGUY  today was really good . . . Immediately we finished, the next thing i did was to log on here . . . Yeah! . . . I'm proud of me . . . grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 01, 2009
well I guess it is all about the type of relationship with your invisible husband. I guess since he doesn't exist he won't mind losing you to a cold keyboard.
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Winnergal(f): 5:33am On Dec 01, 2009
michelin89:

well I guess it is all about the type of relationship with your[b] invisible husband[/b]. I guess since he doesn't exist he won't mind losing you to a cold keyboard.

Invisible ke? He's as real as a huge dikc . . . LOL . . .Internet freaks are addicted to the internet . . . Whether they're shitting, eating, taking a walk, fukcing e.t.c. they just love the internet . . . LMAO . . . Believe me . . . I engage in other things while i'm logged in here  . . . I'm a busy woman . . .  smiley
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2009
I need to get my clock back or I might not be able to update my art thread.

I am getting sick.
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by sweetpie23: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2009
I hope I haven't missed everything grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Mrblazer(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2009
And the insult continues. grin
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by mirabell: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2009
dont stop now am really enjoying this.
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by amebono1: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2009
yea yea michelin, na who dash winnergal husband? undecided someone wey dey complain of various emotional heart break last yr and year before, na which time she reach 4 kids?

aLOT OF NAIRALANDERS KNOW HER TO BE A LIAR, thats why na eyes them dey take look am

its alright to dream,maybe her dreams will come to past
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by boy1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2009
she's depressed. . .ha ha ha smiley
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Fhemmmy: 3:27am On Dec 02, 2009
What has someone's husband or wife got to do with a public thread?
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 02, 2009
Oh her imaginary husband ought to take her to bed. Poor man! So much neglected.
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by desthan(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2009
look here man, will get the Bleep off my chair, didn't you see my kini there, interesting, plz what did i miss cool, winnergal, spot on, i'm your no. 1 fan cool cool
Re: Where Is Winnergal's Husband? by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2009
michelin89:

Oh her imaginary husband ought to take her to bed. Poor man! So much neglected.

Why not just let her be?
Do u really need all these wahala?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobless Husband. / . / Would You Carry A Pregnancy For Your Sister/daughter If She Couldn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.