Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG (11578 Views)

FG Appoints Consultant To Trace, Recover Looted Funds (pic) / We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu / Looted Funds: FG Seeks Extradition Of 311 Powerful Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by seunlayi(m): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Where is the money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2017
errmm, I'm coming undecided
Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by DozieInc(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Ok
Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2017
I thought it was in the trillions last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by prela(f): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2017
APC change, change Federal....... Eku ise ara yin

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by smarty563: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2017
Pls from Where dy com recover this money from
cos I have never had of any prosecution about it...
Evidence or idonbelivit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by sekem: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Sai baba!!!
Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by Luukasz(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2017
Recovered this recovered that and yet we aint seeing the effective impact of this recovered loots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by exlinkleads(f): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2017
this one na today news

lets see what tomorrow headline will say

oh oh wait a minute, i know what it will say

'presidency denies recovering 18b looted funds'
ndi ara

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by ajepako(f): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2017
Tbillz:
Sick president +Sick Economy =

Depression.... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2017
And yet nig. Is still this sick & stagnant?....
Stewpid story for lunatics!

1 Like

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2017
This their asset recovery business is just money laundering by another name. Who can ever verify how much was recovered, against how much was declared? Who verifies that a portion of undeclared loot is not being redistributed? They should just stop this charade, nobody believes this their crusade anymore. If there is evidence of a crime, there should have been publicized trials and subsequent convictions. Not this nonsense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by DuchessGemi: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2017
Recovering from old looters for new looters... I weep for Nigeria cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by Omeokachie: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Just last year we were told N3.4t had so far been recovered.

Today they have reduced it to N18b.

It is therefore safe to conclude that APC under Buhari is now engaged in the business of looting the loot?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/looted-funds-fg-recovers-n3-4-trn-cash-assets-amaechi/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2017
Hades2016:
All the ones you recovered what have you use it for undecided .. They are still looting it ... Nonsense
I don't want the money to be recovered because it will still be relooted. What happened to the billions of dollars recovered from Abacha in Switzerland,USA and Liechenstein,it was relooted by OBJ,Yardua and Jonathan regime.

1 Like

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by ndcide(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2017
I didn't read it because I was about opening a thread about how news of recovered or discovered loot will hit the media especially with news of a planned protest all over.

everyone should know this trick. whenever, people in government sense that the citizens seem to be demanding accountability for this present government, the next thing that hits the news is about loot.

go check the trend.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2017
DuchessGemi:
Recovering from old looters for new looters... I weep for Nigeria cry cry
cry cry
We can't help but weep about the country and the amount of epidemic corruption. Supporters of this fraudlulent APC regime will be calling us weeping wailers,for crying about the state of the country.

1 Like

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by Emmyicon(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Where is the money?who EPP?We are not seeing tthe money nah!

1 Like

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by crackhouse(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2017
Only 18bn?

Chai!! This people have succeeded in stealing the monies they discovered and now they are declaring 18bnaira as what they recovered.
Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by coputa(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2017
Only Abacha"s loot that was returned was more than 18billions naira.
Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by dsocioemmy(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2017
Will u keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by klax(m): 8:35am On Jan 28, 2017
And where is the money

1 Like

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by DonCortino: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2017
You recovered it just for babachair and co to loot it again.
Evil government angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by DonCortino: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2017
ndcide:
I didn't read it because I was about opening a thread about how news of recovered or discovered loot will hit the media especially with news of a planned protest all over.

everyone should know this trick. whenever, people in government sense that the citizens seem to be demanding accountability for this present government, the next thing that hits the news is about loot.

go check the trend.

Exactly!!
Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by DonCortino: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2017
Omeokachie:
Just last year we were told N3.4t had so far been recovered.

Today they have reduced it to N18b.

It is therefore safe to conclude that APC under Buhari is now engaged in the business of looting the loot?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/looted-funds-fg-recovers-n3-4-trn-cash-assets-amaechi/

QED!
Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by onome2013: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2017
Hence you still refused to pay contractors and you allow the masses to be suffering. Coconut empty heads
Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by onome2013: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Hence you still refused to pay contractors and you allow the masses to be suffering
Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by princejenks(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2017
I thought Lai Mohammed said they recovered 78 billion last year which according to him can't even be enough to pay worker's salaries in a month so why is the attorney general quoting a lower figure here?

1 Like

Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by slowbreeze(f): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Recovered it and kept in ur personal account for safe keeping abi foolish people.
Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by vatiqan(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2017
Compare it to the noise about loot recovery, it's nothing to write home about. This is 1/4 of Nassarawa state budget. So, APC, why all the hullaballoo?
Re: We Have Recovered N18B Looted Funds – FG by jamesonic78(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
lol... Next month we'll still plan how to borrow from world bank

meanwhile

President Buhari Spotted In London. Click Here To See Photos

We recover looted funds,then the funds get looted again ,,,
then all road leads to World Bank to borrow more funds to be looted,,
Who is fooling who 9??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions / See What Rev. Uma Ukpai Said About #biafra / Angela Nwaka In Fake Customs Recruitment Scam, May Be Arrested (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.