Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions (11579 Views)

Police Bans Protests, Gatherings & Processions In Lagos State / Lagos Police Command Bans Protests, Rallies On October 1 / Imo Police Bans Protests 24 Hours To Supreme Court Judgement Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by etokhana: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2020
NIGER STATE GOVERNMENT BAN PROTESTS AND ALL FORMS OF PROCESSIONS

https://twitter.com/MP_Muye/status/1321721441633665026?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Authority1o1(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2020
Okay...

Does Niger state, running and performing according to the system of government and stipulations of the constitution have the sole right of banning protests?

No.

Inhibition of protests is an infringement of human right.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by BrandingPro02(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by kambili999(f): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
I can't believe this. This isn't democracy. We are in for a bumpy ride

25 Likes

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by slawormiir: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr.
Isoright
Pushing out directives that people will not follow or adhere to because Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and to freedom of association with others, including the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Duplik8t77(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ban us from exercising our civic right. They might as well ban us from breathing too or even from fvckin.

Awon Weyrey. If to sey country good, we for dey protest?.

Nonsense and BMC

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Jmk9292(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hmmm. That's totally out of place. Protests in a democracy it's an inalienable right. We must get it right.
There was a country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Hambivert: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
sparogatively, the text of the First Amendment provides for “the right of the people peaceably to assemble.” The key word is “peaceably” — violent protesting is not allowed.

This ban by the Niger states government infringes on fundamental human rights, and I most condemn it.
Anyways, this is what happens when we keep electing political illiterates into power.

4 Likes

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by sleeknaija(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hh
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by BrandingPro02(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
It is well.. hmmm

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by money121(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sakamaje
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by mzBEAM(f): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Trash
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by SexytorresE(f): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
I hope it works
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by BruncleZuma: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Icetech: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
It doesn't make sense at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
I see
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by amhot: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Peaceful protest is guaranteed in the Nigerian constitution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wow, these people are scrapping the edges of our constitutional human rights on a daily. The people can't demand for accountability from the set of people that were choose by them to govern them again. Wao

One of my greatest regrets in life is being a Nigerian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by popweezy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
The banning of eid-ul- maulud sweet my belle walaitalaigrin

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by IMAliyu(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Will the Niger residents protest, the unconstitutional banning of protests?

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by hisgrace090: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
So its now crime to protest against injustice because we have unrepentant souls as leaders who cares not about the good of their people.

This is unaceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Cooldipoo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wow
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by frankblinkz(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nonsense and ingredient

2 Likes

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by omoadeleye(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
nice one, i know some sect of people would soon voice their voice against this
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by donprinyo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
E shock una? Get your voters card asap.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Ratedgang: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
When protest starts dem no dey tell person... when e set all policemen and soldiers ran away na. Let them continue the oppression as the next wave of protest will be a full blown revolution.

3 Likes

Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Kemistri4(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Happy 1945th birthday to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Happy Eid-el Maulud to my Muslim compatriots

May Allah shower his blessings on our great nation...
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by DoctorDree(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Audio ban
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by ipobarecriminals: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
cool very good
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Angelfrost(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
You can't ban peaceful protests and demonstrations, you idiots!!!
Re: Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
make them they ban
they won't stop us from getting what we want

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Sacks Francis Idike, EBSU Vice Chancellor, Signs New Law / Gej In South Africa on Friday, speech was taped? / Buhari Should Dump Osinbanjo Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.