Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

A Message To Seun Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message To Seun Of Nairaland (528 Views)

Mr Seun Of Nairaland. Com / Describe Seun Of Nairaland In One Sentence / Seun Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Seun Of Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2009
Seun, who is that person that uses my username gallivanting all over the whole forum?, I hope you guys don't make a mistake banning me instead of her when she goes against the rules of the forum or better still ban her username now and let her use a new one. angry
Re: A Message To Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 03, 2009
Can someone explain to me what a Nairaland MODERATOR means by this statement:

michelin89:

What are you doing with amala and pundy filled arms and tummies? Some don't even shave their underarms. lipsrsealed

who is she referring to?

Michelin is the moderator of the culture section.
Re: A Message To Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 03, 2009
Ewoooooooo. Tpia you are totally crazy!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Message To Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 03, 2009
do you want to answer the question?

which group of people eats amala and dont shave their underarms?
Re: A Message To Seun Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 03, 2009
Every Nigerian has tasted amala once in their life time.

Why do you always get tribal at every opportunity? Calm down girl!
Re: A Message To Seun Of Nairaland by dani1luv: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
Passing by

(1) (Reply)

Ccna And Ccsp / New Interest Rate / Merry Christmas And A Happy & Joyous New Year Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.