Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Describe Seun Of Nairaland In One Sentence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Describe Seun Of Nairaland In One Sentence (923 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Mr Seun Of Nairaland. Com / Seun Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Seun Of Nairaland In One Sentence by egift(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2012
If this title dey make you catch cold, it means you have the right temperature. So how will you describe Oga Seun in one sentence (a word or phrase is also in line).
Re: Describe Seun Of Nairaland In One Sentence by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2012
egift: If this title dey make you catch cold, it means you have the right temperature. [size=13pt]So how will you describe Oga Seun in one sentence [/size](a word or phrase is also in line).

Why? @Poster Are you in love with him that you need to get people(many of whom have probably never had a direct conversation with your Oga Seun, to tell you what they think of your love interest? undecided

Abeg, make una no dey create these useless threads in Politics section.
Re: Describe Seun Of Nairaland In One Sentence by Afam4eva(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2012
This thread get as e be. I'm out.
Re: Describe Seun Of Nairaland In One Sentence by rosefleurs: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2012
the one good thing that's happened recently on nairaland is the scarcity of the insufferable poster called kobojunkie. now it's back. ruining the politics section and the internet experience for everyone.

i only need one word to describe seun:

foolhardy!
Re: Describe Seun Of Nairaland In One Sentence by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2012
Supermegafoxyawesomehot!
Re: Describe Seun Of Nairaland In One Sentence by Callotti: 5:33am On Mar 19, 2012
Bush! kiss

I mean as in "YORUBA" bush! I NOKIA is na im get one million NLs to infinity. I tok am as me seeyam o! No "offanse"!
Strikes me like someone who has never left his Ogun Shrine abi na State, or seen the inside of an h-aircraft!
You asked me! So, there! kiss

Tchueeeeeeh!

(1) (Reply)

FPGA Jobs In Nigeria? / Is It True That Nigerians Is The Biggest Scammers In Africa And World / Customers Jumped Out Of 2nd Floor Of Top Star Hotel During A Bloody Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.