Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Moment And Photos From 2017 UNILAG Convocation Ceremony - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moment And Photos From 2017 UNILAG Convocation Ceremony (1279 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) / WAEC To Conduct GCE Twice A Year With Effect From 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment And Photos From 2017 UNILAG Convocation Ceremony by IratzsMicheal(m): 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
[img][/img]Convocation comes and go every year but this year convocation has broken records not just because of the Two Five Pointers girls but with beautiful and exciting moment.A big congrat to the new graduate of UNILAG (#CLASSOF2016). Conv

Miss Omotuyi Oyindamola
Miss Oyindamola who was on top of her game throughout her stay in UNILAG was also a trend. Miss Oyindamola who bagged 5.0/5.0 from the department of Systems Engineering was presented with an award and also got the social media trending. Miss Ajoke Omotuyi Oyindamola was the former Vice president of Redeem christian fellowship UNILAG chapter.

Miss Taiwo Bankole
Miss Taiwo Bankole was also part of the celebration and the trend as she graduate from the department of cell biology and genetics with a CGPA of 5.0/5.0. You are surprise right Don’t mind the boys in her class.Miss Bankole was also on top of her game since the days of her Diploma classes to the days she graduated as the Best Graduating student of the University of Lagos.Some say Miss Bankole is also a member of the Redeem Christian Fellowship UNilag Chapter. All this Redeemite and five point sha

Jibola Jegede Picture
Jibola Jegede picture with his mummy has been the talk of the town. The photo which was taken by Mr Kene Photography have been a trend on social media.The young man who bagged a B.Sc degree from the department of Economics -was joined by his mother who was very excited at her son’s convocation. The mother joined her son in getting herself wet and her cloth drenched as other students poured water on the latest graduate to celebrate his special day. Below is what Jibola shared on his Instagram page.
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
Thank you so much mama for the unfailing and undying love you showed me on my day. we turn up together like kilode, love you plenty
MY MAMA IS THE BEST MAMA IN THE WHOLE WORLD WIDE WORLD

Femi Kuti Adopted Son
Afrobeat living legend, Femi Kuti was also present at the convocation ceremony to show love to his adopted son Kwame Joseph.He once revealed in an interview that his father, the pioneer of afrobeat, Late Fela Kuti didn’t want him to grow up as an elite in the society but rather as a tout.He captioned the photo: “My Son “Kwame Joseph”who I’ve taken care of since his JSS 2, graduated today in Unilag (he has made me very proud)he has proven to me that most just need a little & will excel.”

Alao Malaika’s Daughter
Popular Fuji star, Alao Malaika daughter Alimotu Sadiat Labake Adekunle Saka graduated with others and was joined by her dad and other family members at the 2017 convocation ceremony in Unilag to celebrate. For Malaika, it was his first child, Alimotu Sadiat Labake Adekunle Saka who graduated from the Department of Insurance at the University of Lagos.She looked so delighted as she was joined by her dad and his associates to celebrate with her.

Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwaseun
Pretty Ilawole Oluwafunmilayo Oluwaseun bagged a first class degree in Economics from the University Of Lagos (unilag).The beautiful Funmi shared the news on her Twitter page thanking God for his grace and favour over her as she accomplished her childhood dreams.

Well Done Sir Pose
Falz the bhad guy as been rocking the world of music this year with is welldonesir pose. This pose was also a trend during the convocation ceremony

College Of Medicine
It wasn’t only UNILAG that was bubbling during the convocation ceremony but MEDILAG was also full of fun.

Exciting Moment and Photos

A big congrat to all the new graduate of UNILAG.We at UNILAGHAPPEN wish you success and don’t forget to always remain an Iratzs

Don’t forget to comment……..
visit www.unilaghappen. for more

1 Like

Re: Moment And Photos From 2017 UNILAG Convocation Ceremony by bamdelarf(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Issokay

(1) (Reply)

Words With G As Second Letter.... / If You Easily Forget After Studying ; This Is What To Do / Learn French In 2 Months: OIPLC, Cotonou TO resume New Session September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.