Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Let Me Down Easy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let Me Down Easy (835 Views)

Let Me Come And Be Going...lol / If You Dont Laugh Let Me Sell Boxers.l have not recovered from this / A Joke That Worths Tear Shedding @let Me Ask My Oga On Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Down Easy by feelgood(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2007
Let Me Down Easy

The older brother was on vacation in Europe and his younger brother called him
and said, "Your cat died."

The older brother is in tears. "I loved that cat. I've had that cat for 20 years. You can't just blurt out bad news on the phone like that. You need to let me know gradually. You should have called and told me the cat was on the roof or something. Then the next day, tell me the cat still won't come down. Then after you slowly work up to it, you can tell me the cat died."

The younger brother apologizes and says he'll learn to be more sensitive in the future.

"By the way," the older brother adds, "How's Mom"?

After a long silence, the younger brother says, "She's up on the

(1) (Reply)

Guide To The Male Vocabulary / Holy Pastor! / U Cant Resist Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.