Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) (25555 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos / Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Samson Adeniyi, CAN President (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by Naijahelm: 12:48am On Jan 28, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose was on Friday hosted to dinner by Former Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode and his Wife, Precious Chikwendu at their home.

See more photos below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/femi-fani-kayode-hosts-governor-fayose-to-dinner.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by PEPPERified: 12:51am On Jan 28, 2017
Na so.

Subject of dinner conversation; Buhari's death and resurection.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by sarrki(m): 12:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Criminal host crook

They thought they are popular

You can only be popular among enemies of the state

Same Nigeria you want to rule is same Nigeria you are
Trying to divide along religion and hatred speech

Long live Mr president

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by HtwoOw: 1:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Thief hosting thieves

Birds of the same feather flock together

From FFK to Fayose to Suleman to Obanikoro ( who has distanced himself and kept low profile)

All bunch of thieves , Gbanku will not help fayose come 2018 , i will host lots of his followers (non LiePobs) to a party the day Fayose gets arrested

I am also looking forward to Patience's arrest , Home or abroad , same as GEJ too

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by tafrica(m): 2:36am On Jan 28, 2017
It's Fayose and FFK, gonna make FP for sure
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by owobokiri(m): 2:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Fayose looks very happy in these yesterday pics... Is it because of..., you know nah..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:10am On Jan 28, 2017
Less concern

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by iambijo(m): 3:24am On Jan 28, 2017
Not my problem and not my concern.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 28, 2017
Okay.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by Nutase: 6:18am On Jan 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by MisterGrace: 6:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Common problems unites common people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 28, 2017
The only Two yorubaa men that I like...very different because they don't support evil!

The fair guy is Precious brother!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by coptic: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Normally, these two are loud mouths.

But I like that they have the balls to look at islamists in the eye and say, "it's enough!"

If we had just 5 governors that are as bold as Fayose is, Nigeria would have been a much safer place to live in.

People don't have to live in fear in their own backyard like the Fulani herdsmen have made it the case today.

Nobody's life should have to be at the mercies of mindless and marauding cavemen!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by sarrki(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2017
Clinton9000:
The only Two yorubaa men that I like...very different because they don't support evil!

The fair guy is Precious brother!

It's obvious the way you guys celebrate this criminals

We are called omoluabi

We don't support criminality as a way of life

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by ch91: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2017
one and only oshoko-mole of africa

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2017
See men...governor visit ur residence when burial or wedding no dey...nice pics and fayose's swag killing

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by favourmic(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Hosted to dinner when other responsible governors is busy working doing something for their state.....

Fayose wake up

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by voicelez: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2017
Commander Fayose, My role mole...
Fayose and action are like this

14 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by QuietHammer(m): 8:42am On Jan 28, 2017
Who are these idiots always saying Fayose is greater than Awolowo?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by DrChukzy(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2017
Zombies will cry blood o.

Oshoko

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by OgatheTop: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Buhari is dead
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by shevchenko(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2017
sarrki:
Criminal host crook

They thought they are popular

You can only be popular among enemies of the state

Same Nigeria you want to rule is same Nigeria you are
Trying to divide along religion and hatred speech

Long live Mr president

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

If you like jump in the lagoon

15 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by Xaddy(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2017
SMH for this country. These two men all of a sudden in the name of opposition became 'advocates' for Christianity the Religion(as they can never have ANYTHING to do with Christianity the way of life) and IPOB issues. I don't know how my brothers especially fell for their theatrics. FFK? A Christian? Wow. I am sure his ex-wives will be having a laugh wherever they are, and did anyone notice how they started calling his baby mama, Precious his wife Wife indeed, he has not married her yet so he is living in sin. But this man transformed to prayer warrior when he was in a cell, not for preaching the gospel like Paul and the apostles oh. For STEALING from our commonwealth. Sad! This same man that has no moral compass? This same man because of EFCC cases around his neck, criticising GEJ at every turn back then using different manufactured rubbish to paint GEJ black and when he was invited to Ask Rock all of a sudden became a GEJ Supporter and the oaf even made him his publicity secretary for his campaign (what a mishap by that man). The question is; all those terrible things he said of GEJ. Are they true? If yes? Does that mean he sold his soul to the devil to work for him? If no? Does that mean he is a two faced lying SOB? These people don't ask critical questions. Once you support their point of view, you become their hero. Even Aisha Buhari was their heroine at a time just because she came after her husband. Really sad. FFK that not more than two years ago was talking about Oduduwa Republic and returning to serving the gods of Yoruba land is all of a sudden snapping photo ops with Papa Oyedepo?

Where will I start with Fayose their adopted hero? Seriously? Where do I start?

It is just sad...

13 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by linkers: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2017
They are two strong willed fellow. Always saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by shevchenko(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2017
QuietHammer:
Who are these idiots always saying Fayose is greater than Awolowo?

But FAYOSE is greater than Awolowo the coward

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by geostrata(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2017
h
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Governor Fayose To Dinner (photos) by shevchenko(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2017
favourmic:
Hosted to dinner when other responsible governors is busy working doing something for their state.....

Fayose wake up

Pls is administration have been plagued wuth accusations and counter accusations. Let him enjoy his entourage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumble In APC As Governors, Senators Clash Over 2019 Polls / Sudan Evacuation: FG To Prioritize Women, Children, Diplomats / Benue News Headlines Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.